Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

"Stomach Infrastructure Was BMB's Idea, Says It Dates Back To 2011" - Newspro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stomach Infrastructure Was BMB's Idea, Says It Dates Back To 2011" - Newspro (401 Views)

(VIDEO) This Ex-governor Has Been Making Commonsense Before Sen. BMB / Zoning Is Oyegun’s, Pdp’s Idea, Says Akande / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Stomach Infrastructure Was BMB's Idea, Says It Dates Back To 2011" - Newspro by newsprocom: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Seasoned political analyst, strategist and commentator, Bolu Michael-Biyi (aka BMB) says the concept today known as 'Stomach Infrastructure' in Nigerian politics was his idea and dates back to 2011 but he's not proud of it because of the infamy attached to it and its purpose misconstrued. He stated:

"In 2011, I was schooled by a political maestro of Local Victory, USA. I then presented a position paper to a party I was working for then, it was full of ideas on campaigning and outclassing the brand of opposition candidates. The aim was not to buy votes but to make my candidate more popular by being benevolent. The ideas were suspended as costly and coming too late in the campaign. It maybe fell into wrong hands subsequently, that I cannot say; but it was very effective for a candidate in the Ekiti State elections. Unfortunately, it is today infamously known as 'Stomach Infrastructure'."

At prime time, NewsPro correspondents tried to reach him to elaborate but was unavailable. BMB who recently distinguished between stealing and corruption, warned why Nigeria may crash and also gave his 8 real reasons why the election was postponed is fast-becoming a controversial figure among some quarters. However, the young man remains an intelligent figure.
Re: "Stomach Infrastructure Was BMB's Idea, Says It Dates Back To 2011" - Newspro by iamakbar(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
, grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Agbaje Can't Be Lagos Governor - Tobun / Nigeria2015: PDP, Jonathan, Unrelenting Inplans To Scuttle Polls – APC / Hacking Device And Software For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.