Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) (33571 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Female Students In Lagos / EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Member, Kill Two In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by blacq2009(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
metronaija:
Masked gunmen in Kogi State kidnapped an American woman doing missionary work, with ransom the suspected motive for the attack, police told AFP Tuesday.

“She was whisked away at around 10:00 am (0900 GMT) Monday,” said Kogi state police spokesman Sola Collins Adebayo.

He said the attack took place in the Emiworo village where the missionary from the Free Methodist Church ran a community organisation within the premises of a school linked to her church.

The kidnappers were “unknown gunmen…(who) came into the school premises shooting sporadically to scare away people before taking (the hostage) away into the bush”, Adebayo said.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/02/24/photo-gunmen-kidnap-american-woman-in-kogi/

Where are the gunmen, op?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by blacq2009(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
pekeyim:

Senseless comment. Claiming to be a Female

That 98% of Nigerians is insane is true. God save us all
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
huh!!fulani boys again?! all these buhari people sha!!
GEJ till wickedness fades!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
kodded:
konji na bastard i swear cheesy
yes now
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by blackfase(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
These morons don invite trouble. Expect the hooyah boys any minute. Enter the NAVY SEALs...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by laoma15(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
That was a senseless act that must be condemned. This is an urgent task for the police commissioner that must be accomplished. The woman must be freed immediately. She is a poor missionary woman performing an humanitarian services. What the devil in this world has gone into the kidnappers head? This woman must be freed.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
metronaija:
Masked gunmen in Kogi State kidnapped an American woman doing missionary work, with ransom the suspected motive for the attack, police told AFP Tuesday.

“She was whisked away at around 10:00 am (0900 GMT) Monday,” said Kogi state police spokesman Sola Collins Adebayo.

He said the attack took place in the Emiworo village where the missionary from the Free Methodist Church ran a community organisation within the premises of a school linked to her church.

The kidnappers were “unknown gunmen…(who) came into the school premises shooting sporadically to scare away people before taking (the hostage) away into the bush”, Adebayo said.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/02/24/photo-gunmen-kidnap-american-woman-in-kogi/

While I appreciate her service but I still think that she's a certified dunce to work anywhere outside of Lagos or Abuja.

My fellow countrymen, Nigeria is not the U.S.. Every citizen is responsible for their own safety.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by EnnyP(f): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
I know this woman one on one. Rev Phyllis, whereva u are, God will bring u back safely IJN.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by eejo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kogi kidnapping is a big gang those guys had been had raking dollars with police help
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Some one left her country and her loved ones and came to your country to help you fix a country you destroyed by yourselves.

And all you can think of is to kidnapp her.

In Jesus name, i decree that this is your last kidnapp.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by danieljmt: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
jonathan should not play with fire this time around. American citizens are not Northerners that he play with their lives any how with bombs and AKs. this man is trying to end up in Guantanamo bay. better ask your men to release Mama immediately b4 Obama here o!.mhm mhm
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by JOKLEVIZ(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fr dis kogi wey i dey?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by Minobrown(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bad market.. American no dey pay ooo.. Instead dem go capture 4 nigerian turn to american...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by heffem(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op, Ω̴̩̩̩̥a as dem kidnap her d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ carry go, U̶̲̥̅̊ go snap her ni?...........all these pishure or adonbeliv cliques dem go cause plenty katakata here o......

Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by oweman: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=temitemi1 post=31040057]Kogi state sad shocked shocked shocked[
The free movement of shady characters within Kogi state has for some time be a source of worry , most of this south south and douth easth elements are the ones doing robbery daily but peopke will not hear when told to send those criminals out of town noiw for the thrd time in 2 years they came to kogi again to practise thier culture .
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by delishpot: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Too bad.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by jerrymej(m): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wao, so surprising!
This happens in kogi here and even at Emiworo?

Hmm God dey.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
God punish those coward who go after people doing good to ordinary Nigerians... Please help us kidnap our useless electorates and kill them. Especially the wicked ones that supported gay rights and under aged girl child marriage as well as those that cause problems for the government and people of Nigeria just for their personal gains.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by mrkings84(m): 12:11am On Feb 25, 2015
are those d kidnappers; if God give them d ransom can they take it?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by richielan: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by aboki2000(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2015
seuncyber:
Lobatan

Naija I salute
what's the meaning of this Lobatan ? I have seen this word many times here in nairaland !
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by Staffingzone: 4:11am On Feb 25, 2015
I feel sorry these guys. we Americans don't pay dollar. we put bullet on people head
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by FortuneVal: 4:44am On Feb 25, 2015
brosdoncome:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They don kidnap my maye!!!!!!
loooooooooooooooool
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by Nichobabe(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2015
dkronicle:
How much are they demandin cos she is even laughing...

WHAT? cry cry cry
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by macof(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
If you want to do charity do it. What is missionary work? Deceiving people with lies and emotional blackmail
Re: Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kogi state!
Kogi people we know that your state is not popular as china in Nigeria (ABIA-ABA) but you guys shoudnt have creat awareness with kinapping package nah!!!!!!!

May be kogi don get boko-haram

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) / Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night / Kidnapper Shot Dead In Edo After Abducting Victim (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.