Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (60418 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by asiwajumi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Here is GUARDIAN newspaper's APOLOGY published yesterday for the picture of Buhari interview in Transcop Hilton, Abuja FALSELY published as Buhari being interviewed in LONDON by Kemi Fadojutimi, for All Eyes on Africa TV Show.

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by asiwajumi(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Falsehood‬ Has Short Lifespan........let's go there.thanksgiven on sunday I made it the topic and FTC thou notin added to my bank account.lol but thanks all

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Shame on guardian, shame on PDP.....buhari vindicated.

216 Likes 8 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by sunkanmivaughan: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Guardian has shown courage and should be commended.I will appreciate if the apology is on their website too as a disclaimer for any person that may still be circulating the picture as the "picture of GMB in London".
I love the diligent enquiry into the health status debate of the leading political candidates from GMB, Mr Ambode, etc for as long as it's done with decency and no death wish newspaper wrap

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Adewummy007: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
have they confirm that the picture was actually in Transcop Hilton before apologizing
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by OBAFEMIawolowo: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose is right all along, so where's buhari?

252 Likes 16 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Splashme: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=40pt]APC and Lies[/size]

292 Likes 19 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by OBAFEMIawolowo: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adewummy007:
have they confirm that the picture was actually in Transcop Hilton before apologizing
I think they have, if not, they won't apologize.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by gogochocolate: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Men Fayose my man well done for making APC do their home work. Everything about APC na lies.

232 Likes 15 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by asiwajumi(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
by their crying we shall know them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by stinggy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adewummy007:

You didn't bother to read what is written in the attached picture?
It was actually taken in Transorp Hilton.

20 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Up fayose, APC, a party of certified crooks.

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by atlwireles: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC have used the media skillfully to spread their lies and propaganda. I hope a greater level of suspicion and caution is now allotted to APC Press releases in most media houses. They will destroy your credibility, if you fail to review their facts.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Adewummy007: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
I think they have, if not, they won't apologize.
stinggy:

You didn't bother to read what is written in the attached picture?
It was actually taken in Transorp Hilton.
I read it. I don't just want them to base the conclusion on Gov Fayose investigation. They suppose to do their own investigation. And also interview APC to know the source of the picture.

5 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by enoqueen: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Apology accepted.

GMB FOR PRESIDENT.

NEXT...

152 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
I think fayose's picture should be on the N5000note for his intelligence.

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by nzeadachie: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
IS IT NOT APC THAT GAVE IT TO GUARDIAN FOR THE FIRST TIME? HAD IT BE FAYOSE DID'NT EXPOSE THE LIE............

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Funny enough, we are enjoying his roadside comedy and we hope and pray he continues...

His antics takes away from his dumb and dullard master and not from GMB.

Where is PDP today after War College

After certificate, After religious bigotry

After Sharia and all the other stupidity they've been insulting Nigerians with?

Please continue abeg... grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:

Funny enough, we are enjoying his roadside comedy and we hope and pray he continues...

His antics takes away from his dumb and dullard master and not from GMB.

Where is PDP today after War College

After certificate, After religious bigotry

After Sharia and all the other stupidity they've been insulting Nigerians with?

Please continue abeg... grin
sarcasm

24 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by major466(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
What is this one saying

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by major466(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
I think fayose's picture should be on the N5000note for his intelligence.
I agree. A good reward for a patriotic Nigerian.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Kenai: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

This is why I maintain majority of Buhari's supporters are stark illiterates who are severely hollow in the reading department.
If you had any reading skills, you would have realized that this retraction is Guardian admitting that Buhari's so called 'London interview' was FAKE.
Wake up from your slumber and read, you nitwit!

God forbid this country falling under the hands of these illiterate, brainless mutts known as APC. These people are the worst thickos in cyberspace!
Herd mentality!
Shame!

237 Likes 25 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by hazyfm1: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
GOOD NEWS

NOW I CAN BOLDLY SAY

[size=48pt]SAI BUHARI[/size]

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Unlike Amaechi, Fayose is making statements based on facts. He went ahead to take pictures from the same room that Buhari sat and called London. hahahahaa I dont blame the illiterate General, the place looked like London.

APC can keep lying, na their work be dat. Yeye party populated by yeye people.

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by hazyfm1: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Splashme:
[size=40pt]APC and Lies[/size]

DID YOU READ BEFORE YOU POST

27 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
major466:

I agree. A good reward for a patriotic Nigerian.
very patriotic, I love that Yoruba man.

He's not only an asset to ekiti state but to Nigeria at large.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Ashleyma77(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
..they will be violent
..they will lie
..they will destroy
..they will share rice and tomatoes
..they will claim PhD

but Nigerians will still
#march4buhari

50 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by oshyno(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nigeria politicians . Always ready to die in office. I remember hw they preped Suntai, somebody dat cud not even recognise his deputy, to give press conference.

Funny thing is Buhari at this time may want out but d hawks around him- Tinubu n Amechi dem wud want him continue. For them they hv invested soo much to back down now.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by smiley15: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
All APC supporters shld noe that it was the camp that initially said the interview took place in london which The Guardian newspaper published. It was when there was an issue on twitter even before fayose came forth with the pictures that made the guardian retract the publication and put forward an apology, dnt get it twisted.

30 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
It was a misunderstanding. The picture was released after Gen. Buhari arrived London and people including reputable journalists and members of APC thought the picture was taking in London.

The journalist who conducted the interview, clarified the interview was done at Abuja.

So there is no plan to lie but a misunderstanding. PDP did not find anything but the journalist that conducted the interview clarified the misunderstanding.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
hazyfm1:

Many of them are primary school drop outs... grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Kenai: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
hazyfm1:

Clearly, it is YOU who didn't read it, Bleeping illiterate.
The Guardian has just ADMITTED that the picture was NOT taken in London as was claimed by APC Twitter propagandists like Ogundamisi.
Please read and comprehend before asking others to do so.

49 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

“I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death / Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.