Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military (38008 Views)

You Should Be Praying For Buhari, Not Campaigning For 2019– PDP Carpets Okorocha / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. / Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by M4gunners: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=16pt] there is something we call progressive opposition
that is what APC lacks. don't try to score cheap point with such important matters. fools [/size]
Thank you that's exactly their plans. But GEJ will put all of them to shame.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by manutdadex(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2015
alaoeri:

What platform did the government provided for the opposition to render assistance other than tagging GMB as BH sponsorer.
wen he was asked to represent Bh in negotiatin d release of D chibok girls( BH picked him)wat did he do? He refused!! Dat alone is enough reason for Nigerians to knw who loves dis country more! But for gullible Nigerians like u..u wont see dat!

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by aadrSales: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2015
ACURA TL SMART KEY LESS ENTRY

ACURA smart key keyless entry remote

2008-2013 ACURA TL
FCC ID: M3N5WY8145

SHIPPING- FAST & FREE via TRANSPORT COMPANIES to all states in Nigeria.

Lagos Office : +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Abuja Office Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100 whatsapp
+2348022635498

Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
Phone +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.autodiagnosticnigeria.com
Yahoomail : advancedautodiagnostics@yahoo.com

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Omadachi(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Kudos to our military for their offensive action against boko haram.I wonder why GEJ will wait till election period before acting this way after showing "I don't care attitude" for the past 6 years.The major problem of GEJ is that he has the wrong set of people around him.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by PlutoLA(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2015
agabusta:
Lai Mohammed is talking facts here. I am very sure if an independent panel of enquiry is asked to look into this Boko Haram issue, they will definitely indict President Jonathan. How come the military could not curtail Boko Haram until elections are here before they suddenly woke up?

I must commend the military anyways for their recent victories, because they are the ones doing the dying and fighting but I still maintain as I have been saying that it seems the military was purposely on a systematic stand down until now.

They have always maintaned a defensive fighting strategy which even people without a military background saw was a mistake. They usually wait for BH to attack before fighting back. They usually wait for Boko Haram to take towns before going back to attempt to retake them. They refused to go on the offensive for the past 4 years.

It is now that elections are around the corner that they saw the need to go offensive in the BH war. This seems fishy, but anyways, I am happy they are giving the Boko Haram the death and misery they deserve.
You must be an intelligent person
I couldn't have said it any better myself
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Matty33(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2015
iwaeda:
The All Progressives Congress has said President Goodluck Jonathan “bears a huge moral responsibility that will hunt him for a long time to come” for allowing the Boko Haram menace to fester, leading to the deaths of over 15,000 Nigerians and the displacement of over 3 million others in the past six years.

In a statement issued in London on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party also hailed the military for the successes it has recorded in the battle against Boko Haram in recent times, saying the string of victories confirms the party’s stand that the Nigerian military can hold its own anywhere and anytime, if provided with the necessary equipment and if the morale of the troops is not undermined.

President Goodluck Jonathan has finally owned up to his globally-acknowledged incompetence, a development which, in truly democratic societies, should be part of a statement of resignation by a leader whose terrible error of judgement has caused so many deaths and inflicted so much pain and sorrow on his compatriots.

APC said the truth is that President Jonathan deliberately allowed the Boko Haram crisis to fester because he and his team saw it as their trump card for winning re-election in 2015 by currying local and global sectarian sympathy with a Muslim-group-killing-Christians narrative that totally distorts the fact that Boko Haram is a band of marauders who have no consideration for ethnicity, regionalism, religion or any other thing beyond their mad disposition to terror.

The party said the marauders are equal-opportunity killers who went after Christians, Muslims, northerners, southerners, men, women, the old, the young, the rich and the poor.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-carpets-jonathan-over-boko-haram-hails-military/
You n ur party should be ashamed of urselves. U brought boko haram to discredit GEJ's govt not really knowing d effect it will have on innocent citizens. U and ur party therefore have to take the blame for boko haram's deeds. GEJ mean well for Nig most especially northern Nig, as exemplified in the almajiri schools which ur own past presidents never considered. U can't praise d military for clearing boko haram n sidelining GEJ, he gave them directives to do so as their C-in-C. Whether u like it or not, GEJ is a gift from God. Do u still remember how he rose from no where to become a president? God has something for us n He has choosen GEJ to take the lead, let's be patient for a little while. I therefore implore all of us including u the APC to rally round GEJ to enable him win the election n actualise God's dreams for Nig. God bless Nig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Mckennedy: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2015
APC
A=ABANDONED
P=PEOPLE
C=CONGRESS

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by princejayboss: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2015
alaoeri:
TANoids accusing APC for not issuing a statement regarding the recent success of the military against the insurgents, now Lai Muhammad has hail the military TANoids are still raining insults on him what did they want him to do? Jona doesn't deserve any praise regarding the recent success of the military because he initially shown a nonchalant attitude towards the fight against the insurgents not until recently when its crystal clear that he's gonna lose at at the poll, our military men ain't cowards but their efforts are sabotaged by inadequate & obsolete weapons to fight the insurgents.

Son... They! The north said the army are killing or rather waging was against the North when the state of emergency was issued in the effected parte...the operation of the army was faulted by even buhari then as the fight against the North... We can have a better naija if these old men can leave our system.. If we can let go of the godfathers ... Then we shall be great as a nation

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by datribune: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2015
1miccza:

Yeah i could remember when we were still in Kano during the gulf war between Iraq and kuwait some Hausas then were being recruited and trained by these countries in the name of muslim brothers yet it wasn't this serious that was what aided the riots in kano in the year 1990 , the earlier we begin to drop unnecessary politics by our greedy and selfish politicians the better,irrespective of their party and affiliation, they have killed this country today our youths and masses are divided in support of some dumb politicians after their own gain...

Gbam!. U ar very right

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Ephemmm: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Like apc luvs seeing boko haram killing naija, so dey can use it against d govt, whoz d commander in chief of d armed forces? Even d so called change chanters ve refused to hail our president for working tiredlessly to bring an end to dis boko haram. Dey re not happy seeing jona transforming d lives of d north, buh wen boko kills civilians dey start to rant like mad cows lipsrsealed. Sometimes, I wonder d type of brain dey ve, if dey can't commend jona for taking d bold step rather wen boko triumph dey come on NL to condemn d govt. Where re dey now? undecided. Sahara reporters won't hail jona now, buh wen our country was being attacked dey celebrated it. Shame on apc leadership, shame on change chanters shame on sahara reporters

The bastards(Boko) should even be happy that we have a very weak C-in-C as our president since all these days... Their asses would have long been history if we have a very strong C-in-C as our president.

Instead, unecessary excuses become the order of the day - 'Boko haram are even inside my cabinet' 'Boko haram are faceless'. What is our business with that or is there anybody more powerful than FG?

Stop thinking through your anus and start making use of your brain.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by chinedujazzy(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2015
CHANGE is taking place!!! It takes only a blind man not to see that,MILITARY KILL THEM ALL....GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Akpan107(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2015
aryzgreat:
Imagine this idiotic apc

If military fail to fight boko bc USA refused to sell us arms, APC is happy and blames GEJ

Now military are finishing boko due to GEJ intervention by buying arms from Russia, bastard apc are not Happy, rather than hail GEJ, now hails military.

APC = BOKO HARAM.

THUNDER BLAST ALL APC GOATS!
I have always said it that, APC should be ban in Nigeria, and maybe with some prison sentence to anyone who support them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by tayolove12(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Thank God Lie Mohammed is awake from his dead sleep grin grin grin. Wait ooo, are u sure this is coming from lie mohammed because apc is capable of anything!! GEJ till 2019!!!

No mind then when time come dem will find way back to there papa house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2015
They were calling for pardon for Boko Haram now they r attacking Gej for winning d war.

4 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by musachara: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2015
iwaeda:
I hope Lie Mohammed is not smoking shashi,when government started fighting boko earlier,both Sultan and Buhari said,innocent people are being killed.Now they are still not happy when Government tried buying amunition,APC friends in NASS stalled it.GEJ carry go sir
You have no idea of what innocent people suffered from both the army and BH. you wouldn't condem their statement if you did. I know what I am privileged to know and if you knew what I know, you'll be very sad with what has happened
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2015
manutdadex:
wen he was asked to represent Bh in negotiatin d release of D chibok girls( BH picked him)wat did he do? He refused!! Dat alone is enough reason for Nigerians to knw who loves dis country more! But for gullible Nigerians like u..u wont see dat!
You think Buhari is a fool? After accusing him of being the sponsor of Boko Haram when the sect said that he should represent them, you expect him to take the offer?
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by BrosPeter: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2015
In a statement issued in London on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party

APC headquarters now in London, by the time GEJ wins, they would have moved their headquarters to Afghanistan.

3 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by BrosPeter: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You think Buhari is a fool? After accusing him of being the sponsor of Boko Haram when the sect said that he should represent them, you expect him to take the offer?

Why did the sect want him as negotiator if he was not a member, you can't fo..ol the people all the time.

He only refused to represent his boys because it would be too obvious.

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by manutdadex(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

and wat abt those acusin Gej did dat stop him frm fightin dem? It shows Buhari are no differnt frm Pdp...selfish n clueless

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by BrosPeter: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2015
chinedujazzy:
CHANGE is taking place!!! It takes only a blind man not to see that,MILITARY KILL THEM ALL....GEJ till 2019

I agree with you and if they find out Buhari is their secret leader he should be executed too. No sacred cow, kill all of them.

3 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2015
BrosPeter:

Why did the sect want him as negotiator if he was not a member, you can't fo..ol the people all the time.

He only refused to represent his boys because it would be too obvious.
Can the FG say that they didn't get any information from Kabiru Sokoto as to who the sponsors of Boko Haram are?
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Billyonaire:
Who is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces ? Seems the entire APC Board members do not have WAEC certificate.

Who approves strategies and deployment of the troups ? GEJ must be commended for these winnings.

We all witness how 'ready' INEC was on February 14th. The Voting materials were still found at London on February 14th. Now, the military hardwares have been secured and we are winning war against terror in a very pragmatic way. True patriots will celebrate the success recorded and not rush to condemn the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. Will any sane people praise the kids for a job well done and insult their parents that coordinated the jobs ?

I think the entire APC nematodes need Structural Mental Adjustment. Anyway, what do we expect from a lying party that fields WAEC-less Ancestor.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by BrosPeter: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Can the FG say that they didn't get any information from Kabiru Sokoto as to who the sponsors of Boko Haram are?

The sponsor as we know it is Buhari, but arrest Buhari and watch the country implode. How do you expect the 12million Buhari sycophants up north to react if their messiah was arrested?

We know Buhari leads boko haram or very sympathetic to their course , but truth be said, no one can arrest Buhari except you want civil war.

3 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2015
BrosPeter:

The sponsor as we know it is Buhari, but arrest Buhari and watch the country implode. How do you expect the 12million Buhari sycophants up north to react if their messiah was arrested?

We know Buhari leads boko haram or very sympathetic to their course , but truth be said, no one can arrest Buhari except you want civil war.
Is it Buhari that controls Nigeria Customs Service that clear the brand new hilux pick ups that Boko Haram uses?
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Shubbylee(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2015
conscript1967:

Because the army hadn't the neccesary equipment and arms. GEJ inherited a poorly equipped army due to the neglect of previous leaders (especially our dear OBJ who did nothing at all for the army even though he is an old soldier). Now GEJ has bought arms and the army is better shaped for the fight.

APC should be objective in their politics. Let us not 4get that Nigeria will be here long after we are all gone.

My brother Leave that Arms or no arms talk!! Nigerian Soldiers went to Mali in the past 2-3yrs for peace keeping and they were praised for their Bravery and Might!! They now came back home and can't defeat a bunch of Psycho Bandits (And u bliv its all because of Arms). OBJ didn't Equip the Army? BIG LIE!! Why is it WHEN ELECTION IS NEAR THAT HE'S TAKING IT SERIOUS? ( After the initial postponement) Simple - TO SCORE POLITICAL POINTS AND USE IT AS CAMPAIGN STRATEGY!! Playing politics with pple's lives....I know GEJ can't do that but the Rats around him would have given him that idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by extension: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Chinua Achebe said while making a change,dont replace a bad govt with worst govt. I need Gen.BUHARI to come home and adress Nigerian not british.We have many british citizens in Nigeria but their Prime ministers dont campaign in Nigeria.What a mentalilty.Asking for second time slavery.

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by BrosPeter: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Is it Buhari that controls Nigeria Customs Service that clear the brand new hilux pick ups that Boko Haram uses?

Is it GEJ that tells muslim soldiers to connive with boko haram to loot their supplies? As long as muslims sees bokoharam as fighting for their course, theirs nothing any Christian president can do. Does it surprise you the rag tag armies of Chad, Niger and Cameroon are giving bokoharam a run for their money?

The Chadian soldiers came to fight while many of our soldiers saw the war as a religious war to unseat a Christian president.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Shubbylee(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2015
icecalm:
ANOTHER LIE MOHAMMED, HOW IS IT GULLIBLE. I BLAME GEJ FOR NOT EVEN TAKING BOKO HARAM CRITICALLY IRRESPECTIVE OF HIS CRITICS AGAINST WAR ON BH, BECAUSE IT WAS THE MAJOR WEAKNESS THE OPPOSITION PARTY ALWAYS AIM AT IN DECEIVING GULLIBLE NIGERIANS. THEY ALWAYS PURPORT LIES, JUST LIKE SPREADING FYLERS. ABI YOU TOO STILL THEY AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT HATE GOOD EXCEPT IT COMES FROM THEM

I have been Saying it since September last year that if BOKO HARAM is crushed Before the Elections, it is a well ORCHESTRATED plan to score cheap political points and it is happening. Even a Blind man would know it was planned all along. Nigerian Army that went to Liberia, Sierra-leone, Mali, Sudan, etc and performed well would now be struggling with a bunch of Miscreant Bandits on home soil? OPEN YOUR EYES NIGERIANS. Its a planned work to win votes for the coming elections....I Commend the Nigerian Army's Efforts tho!! God Bless Nigeria
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2015
brainchild78:
dude don't 4get dat gej made dat comment sum years. now many of dem have now decamped 2 apc.

U r not being sincere wiv yourself.
sas was accused sometimes back,Ijerjirika was also accused sometimes back...sss cleared them.

If its Ameachi,tambuwal or kwankwaso that u r accusing,then I rest my case.

After 6 years of complacency in fighting bh by fed gvt,and now suddenly they have shown total commitment,does that not tell ur subconscious mind that,there is more than meets the eye?....

16 years of pdp has really brot nothing but hardship.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by nzeadachie: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2015
BrosPeter:

IF SHEKAU OPENS HIS MOUTH AND SAY THAT BUHARI IS THEIR SPONSOR, HE WILL BE ARRESTED AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN HIGHEST THEY WILL START KILLING THEMSELF AS USUAL

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by IFEDILIEZE(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2015
SURELY 'LIE' MOHAMMED IS ONE OF THE 21 MILLION MENTALLY ILL NIGERIANS, HAVE HE FORGOTTEN THAT BUHARI ONCE SAID THAT AN OFFENSIVE AGAINST BOKOHARAM IS ONE AGAINST THE NORTH

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by engrchris77: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2015
This APC people watin dem want make uncle Jona do again!
Jona done find way to win boko Haram when na them start to sponsor them say na jona kill innocent people.
When lie Buhari say the country go dey ungovernable for jona when him buhari loose election nobody ask am!
Uncle Jona just complete d good work u start especially in
1. HOUSING SCHEME by NMRC
2. COMPLETION OF WELDERS TRAINING by PTDF
3. AGRICULTURE

Vote GEJ not d party(PDP) but d Man

iwaeda:
I hope Lie Mohammed is not smoking shashi,when government started fighting boko earlier,both Sultan and Buhari said,innocent people are being killed.Now they are still not happy when Government tried buying amunition,APC friends in NASS stalled it.GEJ carry go sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor / Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Shehu Sani Reacts To Jonathan’s Refusal To Blame Buhari Govt For Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.