Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) (11366 Views)

Whitewaters Training Invite / Who Else Got The Early Morning Message From WHITEWATERS? / Whalesbrook Hr Interview Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by CaptainKool15(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
I got their mail today..
After reading all these; I just weak..
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Profandie(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2017
singlessubway:

LIAISON OFFICE: Emmanuel Int’l College, opp. Govt. Annex, Beside Baycom, Okefia.Osogbo, Osun State

July 12th, 2017.

Dear Prospective Staff,
This is to formally apologies to you for the delay in receiving any messages from us concerning your employment, this is due to preparation as we work to put our program in proper perspective in order to achieve our goals and objective as a credible Institute, we hope it will not discourage you to work with us.
To this end, this is the new development as regard your employment confirmation status with the Institute:
INTERVIEW/TEST
1. There will be no interview or test for all prospective staff; we have prepared a learning section for all our staff to train them on how the school program and other activities will be run. We hope we can both achieve the aim and mission of the institute.
SALARY
2. Being a new Institute we start with a basic salary of Forty-five thousand Naira (45,000) plus 45% of all handout/textbook bought by students. After probation, based on your performance we shall revisit your basic salary and other allowances.
MEDICAL
3. It is very important and compulsory for every staff to get their medical test done before the training begins, this medical test is a very simple one, it is not meant to deny employment to staff but to know and understand the state of all our staff’s health and it will also help in case the staff need medical attention, the institute will not be responsible for any medical expenses of staff who has no medical record with us. The Laboratory will approve to carry out the medical test will be given to staff at the liaison office.
4. A medical file will be open for you and your immediate family as soon as you have your medical test done and the school will be responsible for it.
TRAINING
5. Training will hold for hold for five weekends, the training will take place at the liaison office. The training begins on 22nd July, 2017 and ends on 19th August, 2017. All medical tests must be carried out three days before the beginning of the training. This is a certified training and it will be addition to your evaluation after probation.
6. The school is located at Beside Hotel the Celebrate Agubelewo, Osogbo Osun state (building under reconstruction). The working hour is from 7.30 am to 4 pm. Working days are from Monday to Friday and accommodations are available for those outside the state.
7. Please kindly come to our liaison office at EMMANUEL INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, Opp. Govt. House Annex, beside Baycom, Okefia. Osogbo Osun.
▪ You are to come with all the original and photocopies of all your credential also a typed application letter stating the position you are applying for. The original copies for verifying.
▪ You are to pick your official offer of employment in person at the office. This will enable us to meet in person so as to address any questions as regard our offer on ground.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Management.

NOTE
Call this number for any questions or decisions.

…….you live……. you learn

Oga mi
I also got this exact message this morning
Do you jhiw how genuine it is ?
Or any useful info at all.?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
The school is genuine.....
Lagos(Mushin) and Osun Branch
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Emmanuel72(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
singlessubway:

LIAISON OFFICE: Emmanuel Int’l College, opp. Govt. Annex, Beside Baycom, Okefia.Osogbo, Osun State

July 12th, 2017.

Dear Prospective Staff,
This is to formally apologies to you for the delay in receiving any messages from us concerning your employment, this is due to preparation as we work to put our program in proper perspective in order to achieve our goals and objective as a credible Institute, we hope it will not discourage you to work with us.
To this end, this is the new development as regard your employment confirmation status with the Institute:
INTERVIEW/TEST
1. There will be no interview or test for all prospective staff; we have prepared a learning section for all our staff to train them on how the school program and other activities will be run. We hope we can both achieve the aim and mission of the institute.
SALARY
2. Being a new Institute we start with a basic salary of Forty-five thousand Naira (45,000) plus 45% of all handout/textbook bought by students. After probation, based on your performance we shall revisit your basic salary and other allowances.
MEDICAL
3. It is very important and compulsory for every staff to get their medical test done before the training begins, this medical test is a very simple one, it is not meant to deny employment to staff but to know and understand the state of all our staff’s health and it will also help in case the staff need medical attention, the institute will not be responsible for any medical expenses of staff who has no medical record with us. The Laboratory will approve to carry out the medical test will be given to staff at the liaison office.
4. A medical file will be open for you and your immediate family as soon as you have your medical test done and the school will be responsible for it.
TRAINING
5. Training will hold for hold for five weekends, the training will take place at the liaison office. The training begins on 22nd July, 2017 and ends on 19th August, 2017. All medical tests must be carried out three days before the beginning of the training. This is a certified training and it will be addition to your evaluation after probation.
6. The school is located at Beside Hotel the Celebrate Agubelewo, Osogbo Osun state (building under reconstruction). The working hour is from 7.30 am to 4 pm. Working days are from Monday to Friday and accommodations are available for those outside the state.
7. Please kindly come to our liaison office at EMMANUEL INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, Opp. Govt. House Annex, beside Baycom, Okefia. Osogbo Osun.
▪ You are to come with all the original and photocopies of all your credential also a typed application letter stating the position you are applying for. The original copies for verifying.
▪ You are to pick your official offer of employment in person at the office. This will enable us to meet in person so as to address any questions as regard our offer on ground.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Management.

NOTE
Call this number for any questions or decisions.

…….you live……. you learn

@Singlesubway,We will sincerely appreciate if can you get us vital information about this White water Institute since they aren't having a workable website yet. Besides, the training and test has been scheduled for next week and I don't want to be scammed and the traveling distance is far for me. Just help us with the necessary information or help drop your contact 4 private talk. Thanks
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Emmanuel72(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
singlessubway:
The school is genuine.....
Lagos( @Singlesubway,We will sincerely appreciate if can you get us vital information about this White water Institute since they aren't having a workable website yet. Besides, the training and test has been scheduled for next week and I don't want to be scammed and the traveling distance is far for me. Just help us with the necessary information or help drop your contact for private talk. Thanks... ) and Osun Branch
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Emmanuel72:
@Singlesubway,We will sincerely appreciate if can you get us vital information about this White water Institute since they aren't having a workable website yet. Besides, the training and test has been scheduled for next week and I don't want to be scammed and the traveling distance is far for me. Just help us with the necessary information or help drop your contact 4 private talk. Thanks
Call the contact on the mail
Visit Facebook page of whitewatersschool
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by johnime: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Dmcool:

Nice one. you have spoken well. can Ebake respond to the above observation?

www.whitewaterscollege.webs.com.
WHITEWATERS.
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Emmanuel72(m): 2:30am On Jul 27, 2017
johnime:

www.whitewaterscollege.webs.com.
WHITEWATERS.
@ johnime, I presume u got the text message from white waters college about the medical test and training which is meant to start on 29/7/2017.
Please, we, the prospective staff can meet here to update ourselves on any important information about the school.
Thanks in anticipation to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by johnime: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Emmanuel72:
@ johnime, I presume u got the text message from white waters college about the medical test and training which is meant to start on 29/7/2017.
Please, we, the prospective staff can meet here to update ourselves on any important information about the school.
I didn't get Amy message and did my research online
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Emmanuel72:
My sister, they are pure scam. Pure scam....... I regretted travelling down.
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by johnime: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
singlessubway:

My sister, they are pure scam. Pure scam....... I regretted travelling down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by johnime: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Care Agent

Job Type Full Time

Job Description
Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
Effective and professional Brand cross selling of company products & services
Deliver world class customer service by cross selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
Manage daily customer requests and enquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriately, accurately and promptly escalated for further escalation for resolution.
Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
Qualification
Interested candidates should possess BA/B.Sc/HND.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: hr@outcess.com
Emmanuel72:
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by johnime: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Driver

Qualification
Valid Driver's License
Reside in V.I., Lekki, V.G.C., Ajah axis
Good Command of English and Yoruba Language
Good Family man
Good knowledge of Lagos roads

Deadline: 23rd February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: cvs@westfield-consulting.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info / Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) Graduate Job Recruitment - Over 40 Openings / United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.