Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info (11376 Views)

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / I Just Got These,i Hope Its Not A Marketing Job. / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by jojo20: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
pls who knows one or two about these
Your application to work with us as Office Assistant has been received   by the HR and has been processed. The Management has decided to   schedule you for a TRAINING with a TRAINING CONSULTANT, Your   performance at this TRAINING is a prerequisite for selection. The   details of the training are as follows; Date: Friday, 15th of March, 2019
Venue: 2nd Gate, Chemline Building, Obasa Street, off Forte Oil   Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos Time: 9.00am
Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen, a jotter   and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.
Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you   submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can   recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage   our record properly.
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by TheAfrikan: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
jojo20:

Your application to work with us as Office Assistant has been received  
by the HR and has been processed. The Management has decided to  
schedule you for a TRAINING with a TRAINING CONSULTANT, Your  
performance at this TRAINING is a prerequisite for selection. The  
details of the training are as follows;
Date: Friday, 15th of March, 2019

Venue: 2nd Gate, Chemline Building, Obasa Street, off Forte Oil  
Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 9.00am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen, a jotter  
and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you  
submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can  
recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage  
our record properly.

I got the exact same mail.
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by afonjaman: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by jojo20: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2019
TheAfrikan:

I got the exact same mail.
will you be attending the interview? do you know anything about them?
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by habbee62: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2019
fire on the mointain. run for yourlife
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by jojo20: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2019
habbee62:
fire on the mointain. run for yourlife
have you been there bfr?
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by hannita(f): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
jojo20:
will you be attending the interview? do you know anything about them?

So did you attend ?
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by niyiara: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2019
got the same email this morning
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by jojo20: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
hannita:

So did you attend ?
No
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by Starz825(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
jojo20:

Your application to work with us as Office Assistant has been received  
by the HR and has been processed. The Management has decided to  
schedule you for a TRAINING with a TRAINING CONSULTANT, Your  
performance at this TRAINING is a prerequisite for selection. The  
details of the training are as follows;
Date: Friday, 15th of March, 2019

Venue: 2nd Gate, Chemline Building, Obasa Street, off Forte Oil  
Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 9.00am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen, a jotter  
and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you  
submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can  
recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage  
our record properly.

I got this same email..today 8/4/19..pls did u attend

1 Like

Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by alexsoftwork(m): 5:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Pls I got the same mail ooo, who know anything about dem bikoo
I Google demn still not satisfy with what I saw pls anyone with good info?
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by 3lyyck: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
shocked :otVenue: 7, Obasa street,by forte oil filling station road Oba Akran, Ikeja.
Please keep reporting � the address until it got the appropriate authority.
Something is not right about the improtu interview notice. I got same interview notice 8/5/2019
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by tosinniyi(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
I received a text like this , this morning

Please is this true ?

You are selected to be interviewed(Greenpeak)@2nd gate Chemline House off Forte Oil Station close to Ikeja under bridge Oba Akran@ Tues 03/9 by 9am.Quintus
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by Bome01(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
I got a text too, who has had an interview with them before?
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by dogtails(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Yall better stay at home before u waste ur tfare,its gnld
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by Omols8227: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please who else got an invitation from a company named panel lynchng. It goes thus;
As regards to our advert, you have been shortlisted for screening of your Resume. Come along with the Hard copy of your CV. The print out of this invitation to gain entrance to the company and a means of identification.

You will officially be having your Interview session with our Human Resource Team.
Time: 9am
Date: Tuesday 7th January, 2020
Venue: gate 7 behind Uba bank obasa close off Oba_Akran Ikeja, Lagos.

Hr Team
David
09014055535 call 8am_4pm
Info: www.lynchng.com
From Lynch Nigeria
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by enemachris(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Omols8227:
Please who else got an invitation from a company named panel lynchng. It goes thus;
As regards to our advert, you have been shortlisted for screening of your Resume. Come along with the Hard copy of your CV. The print out of this invitation to gain entrance to the company and a means of identification.

You will officially be having your Interview session with our Human Resource Team.
Time: 9am
Date: Tuesday 7th January, 2020
Venue: gate 7 behind Uba bank obasa close off Oba_Akran Ikeja, Lagos.

Hr Team
David
09014055535 call 8am_4pm
Info: www.lynchng.com
From Lynch Nigeria
Its a waste of time dear. GNLD
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by Hadabos: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Hello please does anybody know any company that bares Telks Link Nigeria Limited. I received invitation for assessment/interview from them. Is it legit thanks

Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by enemachris(m): 9:44am On Jan 14, 2020
Hadabos:
Hello please does anybody know any company that bares Telks Link Nigeria Limited. I received invitation for assessment/interview from them. Is it legit thanks
Na them their. Just stay away from that address.
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by starlen(f): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
Good evening ,please does anyone know of a company called firstbev ltd I got an interview invite for Monday 17th July here

You are hereby invited for an interview session with FIRSTBEV LTD @ (MAZARS BUILDIND) #18b Oba Akran Rd, Ikeja, Lagos. You are expected to report exactly 8:30am on monday 17th July 2023.

Please help confirm if its legit
Re: Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info by OreSho(f): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Did you attend? Was it legit?

(1) (Reply)

Just Lost My Job. / Nigerian Navy Salary Structure 2018 – See How Much Pays Naval Officers / Who Should Be Responsible For Payroll Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.