Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Pls, Who Knows Where I Can Get Brazil-nut To Buy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls, Who Knows Where I Can Get Brazil-nut To Buy? (423 Views)

Please Who Knows What Lion Kola Is? / Who Knows This Leaf? / Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Who Knows Where I Can Get Brazil-nut To Buy? by Opelpassion: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
I checked the 'fruits veggies' section of shoprite (ikeja) yesterday, the woman at the section pointed to some nuts for me saying they were brazil nut but the name tagged to it was different. My question now is, is there any other name for it and where exactly can I buy them?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Go On With The Wedding If Your Find Out You Spouse Is HIV Positive - / We Are Yet To Know What We Are Dealing With; Commissioner Disclosed / Ondo State Strange Disease Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.