Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. (6724 Views)

Meet Genius 19-year-old Boy Who Scored 337 In His JAMB Exam (photos / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / Meet The Boy Who Was Caught Trying To Smuggle A Laptop After His Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by morgang(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Good day all,

Sometimes in life, there are some mistakes that could remain indelible and consequently, one need to accept faith due to our action(s) naively taken.

I'm a student of a prestigious federal university, who was admitted in 2013/'14 admission season. I was admitted to study political science; which was my long awaited course that I've always wished to study. Although, during my jamb registration saga; the operator made a mistake by myopically putting a wrong date of birth with an addition of two years margin (original dob 1995, mistaken dob 1993 ). I was almost half insane when I eventually noticed the mistake after the printout, but alas! "no need to cry over a split milk*, the only way to mop it up (as suggested by some friends), I was told to follow up the uncorrectable mistaken age('93); of which I did. I also registered same age in my pjamb as well. Furthermore, I eventually went ahead to make an affidavit of my waec certificate date of birth from '95-'93 .

Although, according to any university mode of admission registration, it's clearly stated that any incoherent inputs of data will lead to disqualification in the admission processes.

Going by my mistaken age, '93; hopefully, by 2017 I'll be 24yrs old - which is tantamount to my graduation. With a calculative area of observation, my NYSC programme will be ending within the range of 2018-2019, by then I would be 25-26 years of age; which is above some job age requirements . And a lot of opportunities might be denied of me due to this monstrous age margin

Dear NL'ders, I'm being haunted day and night with this indelible mistake. Although, I've never wished to work as an employee; but you never can tell what the future holds.

Please, I need your advice and suggestions towards this destructive mistake that has inflicted my age
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Obinoscopy(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2015
What makes you think 1993 is "uncorrectable mistaken age"?
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Who is/are ur adviser(s) in thr first place? They have caused more harm than good in ur life. Anyway, just try to live up to ur new age, i bet u will survive it.

1 Like

Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by kumpharm(f): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
IT'S LATE brother... You could've corrected the 'uncorrectable mistaken age' after the UTME by going to Jamb office.. The deed has been done already, Live up to your new age..

1 Like

Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by PHgirl(f): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
I would say, "you should have corrected it earlier", but then, that's all in the past and I have no idea what you should do right now. Try to live up to your new age. lipsrsealed Sorry. embarassed
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by morgang(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Obinoscopy:
What makes you think 1993 is "uncorrectable mistaken age"?

Bro... I've done several findings which seems almost impossible... Apparently now, almost all my registrations that requires identification of dob.... I do put ''93,' just to ensure every data is coherent.....

I'm fed up with this
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by morgang(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
kumpharm:
IT'S LATE brother... You could've corrected the 'uncorrectable mistaken age' after the UTME by going to Jamb office.. The deed has been done already, Live up to your new age..

You right dear.... just can't believe I'm 22years old now

This thing is absurd honestly
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by morgang(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
PHgirl:
I would say, "you should have corrected it earlier", but then, that's all in the past and I have no idea what you should do right now. Try to live up to your new age. lipsrsealed Sorry. embarassed

The whole thing about the registration saga is just too quick.... And then, I was just too focused and prepared towards the forthcoming jamb...

Mum & Dad knew nothing about this.. Still dunno wat to say if they eventually found out....

Leaving up to the silly expectation. '93
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by morgang(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
LARRYDKING:
Who is/are ur adviser(s) in thr first place? They have caused more harm than good in ur life. Anyway, just try to live up to ur new age, i bet u will survive it.

Survive it? hmmmmmmm*

Thanks bro.....
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by PHgirl(f): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
morgang:

The whole thing about the registration saga is just too quick.... And then, I was just too focused and prepared towards the forthcoming jamb...

Mum & Date knew nothing about this.. Still dunno wat to say if they eventually found out....

Leaving up to the silly expectation. '93
Why don't you tell your parents? They could be able to help out.
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by morgang(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
PHgirl:

Why don't you tell your parents? They could be able to help out.

Hmmmmm.... perhaps, that will just aggravate issues..... I'll find a way and tell.... just scared of the unknown..... thanks
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by kumpharm(f): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
morgang:

You right dear.... just can't believe I'm 22years old now

This thing is absurd honestly

Sorry dear, you'll survive #smiles
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Withdraw from your so called prestigious University,tear up your admission letter,obtain another Jamb form,write another putme...And dont make the same mistake again!!grin

1 Like

Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by morgang(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor184:
Withdraw from your so called prestigious University,tear up your admission letter,obtain another Jamb form,write another putme...And dont make the same mistake again!!grin

LoL.... aswear u are high on Pepsi! grin
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by shakur07(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Haah lmao...madt man
Taylor184:
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 01, 2015
shakur07:
Haah lmao...madt man
Bros....Aw prep?
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by shakur07(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nuffin to prep for oh. Wen ah no b fresher!!
Taylor184:
Bros....Aw prep?
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
shakur07:
lol...When u go show face?
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by PHgirl(f): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor184:

grin grin Wicked!!!
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by PHgirl(f): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
@morgang, which uni? If you don't mind.
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by morgang(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
PHgirl:
@morgang, which uni? If you don't mind.

uni Ibadan
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by morgang(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
shakur07:

Shakur, Shey cuz u dey on 7.0 u no wan reply your boy messages ba?
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by shakur07(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
We must catch dose freshers wen dy r still fresh ..march 23rd lo le shey oh
Taylor184:
lol...When u go show face?
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by shakur07(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hahhaa lmao ..yhu ds NAS ehn ,,walahi ah don misss u like daku ..Tboi and I even came to ur rooom one day like dah ..we met yhur absence !! Shebi u r still on whatsapp ?? We go talk
morgang:

Shakur, Shey cuz u dey on 7.0 u no wan reply your boy messages ba?
bur dah 7.0 wey u talk ...UI no nice reach dah level to dey dash pple like me nao !!
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
shakur07:
Yagaaaaaa....Na 21st me go don reesh there tho...We go run tinz na,at least 4 2 weeks b4 dem begin bombard us with lectures!
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by shakur07(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
No time to dey check time ..barrister taylor Phd(shinaology)))
Taylor184:
Yagaaaaaa....Na 21st me go don reesh there tho...We go run tinz na,at least 4 2 weeks b4 dem begin bombard us with lectures!
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
shakur07:
No time to dey check time ..barrister taylor Phd(shinaology)))
You sha want make ma babe divorce me abi?We get word ooo..i wil be on watsapp soonest,so we go word well
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by kumpharm(f): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
shakur07:

#coughs... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by shakur07(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Shey babe d wey ah knw abi d one ah wey ah no sabi?? ...
Taylor184:
You sha want make ma babe divorce me abi?We get word ooo..i wil be on watsapp soonest,so we go word well
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by shakur07(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Colleague of life..ds ur cough is nt natural oh ..
kumpharm:

#coughs... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
shakur07:
Shey babe d wey ah knw abi d one ah wey ah no sabi?? ...
smh...Ma ba aye mi je jor..Same gal
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by kumpharm(f): 12:16am On Mar 02, 2015
shakur07:
Colleague of life..ds ur cough is nt natural oh ..

Cough agba ni.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Student Forced To Take Off Her Bra For Engaging In Examination Malpractic / Eye test: What Number Do You See In The Pics? / Why Is It Hard To Gain Admission To University Here In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.