Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

2015 Jamb Utme Cbt Exam Date & How To Reprint Exam Date | Reprint Slip Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015 Jamb Utme Cbt Exam Date & How To Reprint Exam Date | Reprint Slip Now (855 Views)

Deadline To Reprint Exam Slips For 2017 JAMB UTME / Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip / Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Names For 2015 Recruitment CBT EXAM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Jamb Utme Cbt Exam Date & How To Reprint Exam Date | Reprint Slip Now by guruwizard: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
There are so many reasons you need to reprint your JAMB exam slip. I earlier share – How you can use the JAMB result Checker to check your result.

CLICK HERE TO GET JAMB CBT 2015 QUESTION AND ANSWER 6HOURS BEFORE EXAM

Why do you Need to Reprint your JAMB Slip?

Because of CBT centers Palava,Examination have started since from 21st Jan, 2015 till March, candidates will need to reprint their JAMB exam slip – to contain their exam venue and the exact date of the examination.

Please note that you’ll not be allowed into the examination hall if your examination slip still carries exact exam date on it as the exam date. You need to reprint your slip, very mandatory.

Also, Most JAMB UTME candidates ,Computer Based Test (CBT) candidates do not have their examination centre, seat number as well as the exact date of the examination.

All CBT candidates are asked to reprint their JAMB UTME Slip since from 21st Feb, 2015.

So how will you reprint your slip? In this tutorial, I will show you a step-by-step guide on how to reprint your JAMB exam slip without stress or hassle.

Just follow the steps below:

1. Visit CLICK HERE TO RE-PRINT NOW

2. Click on 2015 UTME eRegistration (by the right)
3. Wait for the popup window to load and open
4. Put your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided (See the picture)
5. Click Re-print
6. You NEW JAMB exam will now display
7. Select printer and print your JAMB slip.
8. You are done (congratulations!)

You can see that to reprint your JAMB exam slips is very easy and even my neighbour’s one-year old daughter can do it with no hassle . Lolz

Do you have any challenge doing this? If yes, share your difficulty with me, I will be glad to answer all your questions in the comments section below, credit to Naijamember.com media.

CLICK HERE TO RE-PRINT NOW
Re: 2015 Jamb Utme Cbt Exam Date & How To Reprint Exam Date | Reprint Slip Now by titomuy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reprint your JAMB UTME 2015 eSlip from Monday March 2nd, 2015...

(1) (Reply)

FULL GIST Of Attempted Rape Case At FUT,Owerri. / 10 Rules For Proper Etiquette That Almost Everybody Breaks On A Regular Basis / National Open University Of Nigeria Offers Quick Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.