Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

How do you fing true happiness in marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How do you fing true happiness in marriage (1631 Views)

How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / What's A Woman's Duty In Marriage? / How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do you fing true happiness in marriage by nightfall(m): 1:57am On Jan 09, 2009
Whats the secret to a successful marriage
Re: How do you fing true happiness in marriage by beninman(m): 4:06am On Jan 09, 2009
Below is my secrete and if you apply it, you will fine peace in your marriage life and live very very happily.

Talk with your wife always about every thing that you don't like that she is doing. Let her know how she should do them to make you happy. Learn how not to lye to her and you have to ask her to do that same. Try talk with your wife always with a low voice and only two of you must hear what you are saying. Let her know that men love sex and men will like to have it almost when ever we need it and she will have to open that gate 24/7 for you. You have to work hard and earn some money to support the family as a man and ask your wife to work too so that she can help you if you need more money.

No family members must ever settle your problem with your wife! Don't ever report her to your family or her friends or even your friends! Let her know that no one on earth can settle your problems except two of you alone. Don't hit or beat her at all, respect her and praise her always. Call her when ever you are away from her. Call her every day if you travel to another country.

And finally, if you are a Christian, PRAY WITH HER ALWAYS AND IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN, ALL OF YOU SHOULD PRAY TOGETHER ALWAYS!! And eat together on the same table if possible from the same bow.

When you do all these brother, even if she is a witch, she will become as good as angel.

For the Women:
Respect your husband and satisfy him with sex. Stay clean and neat always when ever he is around. Help him and tell him the truth always. You should be able to tell your husband the worst thing that you will not want no one to hear. Even if you kill in secrete and you told the public that you did not, but at home you have to let your husband know what the real truths are. He will love and he will fight for you and do more than what you requested and people around will be thinking maybe there is some kind on remote control you are using on him. Don't take your matters to his friends or your family or even your best friend !! They cannot help you! Many of them will want to see you living the man and they will replace you! Or they will want you to be like them. Only true man of God you and your husband must seek adverse from.

I use to have problems with my wife and we almost separated. One day I ask my self a question, doesn't mean that I do not love my wife or not and if I do why is it that I can not forgive her when she do wrong, and if I devoice her, what will become our children. One day I was home alone and we just have problem again and she was not home that day. I closed the door and cry very well by myself and that day I ask God to please show me how to live happily with my wife and kids. Ans that same day I swear to myself that I will never hit her and I have to do all I can to make her happy even when she is wrong. I started doing things that I wasn't doing before and she started singing for me and the kids and later we started praying together and things start going fine with us and today we don't even ague! We have live peaceful loving life for years now.

And today I can talk with trouble family and they too will be at peace just as we are if they really want to be together. To your wife means you have to forgive her always and always praise her and teach her what you want her to be doing for you and teach her they way you know she can make you happy. Talking to her with a loud voice or shouting at her and hitting her and calling others into you problems will not correct anything in marriage but make matters worst.
Re: How do you fing true happiness in marriage by TOYOSI20(f): 4:14am On Jan 09, 2009
Like every other thing in life worth achieving it requires hard work, sacrifices, tolerance and dedication

There is hardly any kinda "bailout" when it comes to marriage, u are in for the long hull at least for the most part

and it sure ain't a bed of roses too, undecided
Re: How do you fing true happiness in marriage by Bukittes(f): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
Two words - "COMMUNICATION" and "SINCERITY"
Re: How do you fing true happiness in marriage by iice(f): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2010
Presence of mind
Sense of self
Communication
Respect
Sincerity
Re: How do you fing true happiness in marriage by jumie(f): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2010
LOVE one another.

Applying the principles of love, stated in 1 Cor 13 really works!!!
Re: How do you fing true happiness in marriage by tpia5: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2012
Good question @topic.
Re: How do you fing true happiness in marriage by AlmondDeJoy: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
BY BEING A HAPPY PERSON IN YOURSELF FIRST. . . BEFORE JUMPING INTO MARRIAGE!
Also. . .by always preparing for a 'DIE-VORCE' from the get go! kiss
Never act desperate
Always have your own thing
Never depend SOLEY ON YOUR SPOUSE
Always keep some SPECIAL EXES close to spice up your marriage. . . .IT IS GOING TO GET BORING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! kiss
Re: How do you fing true happiness in marriage by victorian(f): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
For me, communicating always, respect from both partners, selflessness ,sincerity, loyal, true love and also always pray together.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have More Widow Than Widower? / Dad Calls Police To Supervise Him Spanking His Daughter / Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.