Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) (1550 Views)

Certificate: Presidency Knocks Lawyer For Granting Out-of-court Press Interview / Protesting Waba Addressing The Press In Abuja Today(Video) / Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by Ikengawo: 1:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by menesheh(m): 1:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Am sorry for watching this fool talk rubbish

''I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL DISTRACT THE ATTENTION OF THE GOVT, THE CURRENCY WAS BAD, THE ECONOMY WAS BLA BLA'' what a mess

Be like slapping this fool
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 25, 2015
menesheh:
Am sorry for watching this fool talk rubbish

''I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL DISTRACT THE ATTENTION OF THE GOVT, THE CURRENCY WAS BAD, THE ECONOMY WAS BLA BLA'' what a mess

Be like slapping this fool

Can't you just make your point without being so vile? I don't know the message you are trying to pass but what I do know is that you are either not from a good home or you are one of the 21 million people
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by menesheh(m): 2:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Zedric:

Can't you just make your point without being so vile? I don't know the message you are trying to pass but what I do know is that you are either not from a good home or you are one of the 21 million people

Did u watch the video urself?
Don't be biased, how do you see the statement he made

Not happy too to have used jerky words buh it was out of anger
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by PrinceMario(m): 2:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Please kindly fill in the blank space
South West Governors and their profession

1) Lagos State Governor ------ Lawyer/SAN

2) Ogun State Governor -------- Chartered
Accountant

3) Osun State Governor -------- Engineer

4) Ondo State Governor -------- Medical Doctor

5) Oyo State Governor------- Business
Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

5) Ekiti State Governor ----------- ...............
..........?
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 25, 2015
menesheh:

Did u watch the video urself?
Don't be biased, how do you see the statement he made

Not happy too to have used jerky words buh it was out of anger

I didn't watch the video because I really don't care about about what happen like 20 years before I was born. I only ask you not to insult people like that
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by menesheh(m): 3:16am On Feb 25, 2015
Zedric:

I didn't watch the video because I really don't care about about what happen like 20 years before I was born. I only ask you not to insult people like that
grin

Thanks for advice

Case closed
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by aminashy: 3:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Buhari is brainless apc is boko haram
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by jamael(m): 3:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Didn't bother streaming
Don't want to start my day with (...za fiful walahi inpact baa turenci...)
meanwhile:
G
E
J
T
I
L
L
PEJ LEARNS GOOD ENGLISH (which is in the farthest future)
grin
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by Nctrice(m): 4:39am On Feb 25, 2015
A very terrible excuse!
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by chymystique(f): 4:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Sorry to say Buhari is a pathetic liar.. His fellow APC chieftains ve corrupted him.. he is still a learner though.. #getwellsoon GMB
[size=16pt]Its still GEJ till 2019 smiley[/size]
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by Ikengawo: 5:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Zedric:

But you'll profess to be a follower of the 2000 year old bible or 1000 year old Koran. Nigeria is ill.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:23am On Feb 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by sayyid(m): 5:24am On Feb 25, 2015
politics sha i wish dis election shld jst come n go fast fast
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by kubumilano(m): 6:14am On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:

Please kindly fill in the blank space
South West Governors and their profession

1) Lagos State Governor ------ Lawyer/SAN

2) Ogun State Governor -------- Chartered
Accountant

3) Osun State Governor -------- Engineer

4) Ondo State Governor -------- Medical Doctor

5) Oyo State Governor------- Business
Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

5) Ekiti State Governor ----------- ...............
..........?
A Stupid and Useless 419...
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by Slynonny(m): 6:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Must every interview be an avenue to badmouth GEJ govt.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by PapiWata: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Pellow Kwantiri Man. Me yan no like am ebiri-body talk am fwa fafer and fwa radio, say me, Seriki of Nongereya, yan dey too wicked.

So I tell am fwa seceret folice, say gwo, GWO, and kwapcha fwa me ALL keferi fiful yan make noise and disturb me when me I be feresident.

Now, me yan go enter feresident AGAIN by force, yowaaaa, and AGAIN yan go telli folice and army to arrest ebiri-body me yan no like am, yowaa.

My Boko Haram kwantiri man zey are fight fwa me to enter feresident by force, but now perderal troop yan kill zem too much. No gwood like zat.

Me yan dey fwa London now, and dokita zey are commot yan blokos so yan can no born pikin again, but me I get am felenty pikin fwa ground, yowaa, so, yan no need am blokos now again, yowaaa.

Afita when yan pinish operation and kommot my blokos, yan gwo come back fwa Nongeriya, and zen my Boko Haram sekeriti force yan go FORCE all fiful to bote for me, or die fwa suicide bombu, yowaaaa.

Berry soon we go dip am kwarran-book fwa inside Atilantiki Ocean wata, and my Boko Harm soja go kwapcha ALL Nongeria fiful and make zem my slave, yowaaa.

Longi live Sharia fwa ALL Nongeriya.

Longi live Me as feresident of Nongeriya

Longi live my blokos, wey dokita put am fwa dustbin fwa London hospital, yowaaa.
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2015
SAI BUHARI

next, post a video of him asking 90yrs old shld fucck a 2yrs old...

SAI BUHARI na ni...
Re: Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ikengawo:

But you'll profess to be a follower of the 2000 year old bible or 1000 year old Koran. Nigeria is ill.

Kpele. I'm believe in neither so I'm safe, abi? Dude, your example doesn't even compare. We have two aspirants that have lead us with much to be desired. One, quite recently while the other happened years before my parents married Sef and I'm supposed to ignore recent events while getting obsessed with the past? Nigeria is sick

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Governor Fayose Caught On Camera / Catholic Guber Debate In Imo Canceled As APGA And PDP Thugs Desert The Venue. / 23 L.g.a Were The Inconclusive Election In Imo State Will Be Conducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.