Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) (57006 Views)

Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by RaptorX: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is possible because black people are genetically dominant, and whites are genetically recessive. Dr Frances Kress Welsing the author of the ISIS papers have done an exhaustive research on these particular subject, she has a lot of lectures on you tube.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by chomygolden(f): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
This page is no longer current,its an old news,i have the family interview with cnn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Madam the madam.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by hayoakins(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Okay the baby is white, but at least she should have some sort of resemblance to either parent cause I don't see any.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens when the child becomes a teenager undecided

I like your profile pics and signature. grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by dahreyM: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
iyawo yen lo do oko oyinbo
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=edygistvilla post=31056294][/quote]

Shine your eyes, man. A white man might have done the job for you. Thank me later when you're done with your investigation. Good day!
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
hayoakins:

I like your profile pics and signature. grin

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Amehanone: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Muta....fire!!!
She neva talk true...
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by yahayaunity: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
there is nthing wink miraclous about this baby. the man should ask his wife who impregnanted her tongue
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Okanime231(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Form the man's face, you can tell he senses foul play
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Peterina(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
;DNa aftunu dem do d thing.. ;DNa aftunu dem do d thing..
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
drnairalov:
lol ve seen dis b4, this gist is as stale as planet earth, una don dey recycle news..the way it I sposted one would think it happened recently, this dates back to 4 years ago

anyways since no news

laaaaaaaaaaaf it out!!!

An Igbo man had no child, no money, no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife putting Diamond bangles on my children's hands in our new mansion! Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people

I try abi undecided

Hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by cao(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Interesting, they say two brown eyed parents can't make a blue eyed child, but that baby appears to be rocking her father's mouth. Genetics is an interesting thing, I think it's a mutation (some unique form of albinism), the baby is blonde, white and blue eyed, but every other feature appears to be African. The woman is definitely worried about the husband's family and the public's perception. She'll have to grow a really thick skin and hope to God that the child will grow up to look more like her father.

EDIT: Oh my days, drnairalov is right that's why it sounded familiar.
This is another child Emmanuel Ofor.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by callmenow: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
OMO, she shouldn't be speechless. She should tell the husband what really happened. Either she took in by artificial insemination, or she did it with oyibo. This child is not albino. Nigerian women have been deceiving men since 100BC.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Foolish Man!

Ur wife follow backyard go chop white carrot kom get belle, na im you dey dia dey talk rubbish sad sad sad,

This man is the father of naivety abeg!
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by anwo247: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
With God all things are possible

?
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by afolayangs(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
This thing happened in 2009 or so in the UK with a Nigerian couple. It is well with us.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by lolaxavier(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Which kind pigment...i smell lies...At least, we go see resemblance nah.
Apart from that, look at the baby's hair...Hmmmm, make i mind my own business.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by drnairalov: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

ya welcome cheesy
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by austinbrown: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Make the woman talk truth
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by drnairalov: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
cao:
Interesting, they say two brown eyed parents can't make a blue eyed child, but that baby appears to be rocking her father's mouth. Genetics is an interesting thing, I think it's a mutation (some unique form of albinism), the baby is blonde, white and blue eyed, but every other feature appears to be African. The woman is definitely worried about the husband's family and the public's perception. She'll have to grow an star thick skin and hope to God that the child will grow up to look more like her father.

EDIT: Oh my days, drnairalov is right that's why it sounded familiar.
This is another child Emmanuel Ofor.

u called me smiley..yea I was right
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by pautex: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
benemmanuel:
Ask the woman who the real father of the baby is
its the weather that caused it. undecided
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Weah96: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
The expressions on their faces say it all. The woman is running through more lies in her head to tell that poor man.

The man is thinking about all the possibilities and scenarios under which the woman could have banged a white man. That is his first mistake, underestimating the genius of the female.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by begwong: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Was it a donated sperm from the whites,why didnt you come down home to get mine for free
The couple faces shows they are hiding something,never happy as if it was a stolen child they were caught with!
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Almighty God! Gosh, I wouldn't like to see an iota of doubt in Bobo's eyes. There's no way he won't have weaver tot at the back of his mind. When every mothers should be cooing and trying to communicate with the baby, na the big baby one will be trying to assure that small baby is his. Abeg, I want my colour o.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by zeburudaya: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
The child is not albino. So therefore, the wife are to confess the nature of this miracle. Whether it are come from Chineke God or she are took banana from oyibo man behind the back of the husband. undecided Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by zendy: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
I have seen this baby.I remember when this story broke about 4 or 5 years ago. I was one of those who thought "she has been with a white man", "they stole the baby" and all. But it wasn't till I actually saw this baby with the parents and Grand -mother that I realised what happened. The baby's partanal Grand-Mother is almost an albino and has blue eyes just like the baby. If you see the grandmother,you will find it hard to believe that she is the one that gave birth to father of the child pictured here who is as black as coal. Sometimes,the albino gene skips a generation and mutates into something unexplainable.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by chukzyblingz(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=edygistvilla post=31056294][/quote]The question is why do these mutations always occur on those living abroad?
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
The man is not happy o. See he face!
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
I smell a rat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.