Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) (57007 Views)

Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Guyman02: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is an old story as DNA confirmed both parents to be the biological parents and scientist have given several theories why such kind of births occur.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Burger01:

Obviously the wife. Who else? undecided

But, this tory don stale tay tay.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Okay the baby is white, but at least she should have some sort of resemblance to either parent cause I don't see any.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens when the child becomes a teenager undecided
I can see a resemblance with the baby's nose. I know all babies have a "button nose", but the baby's nose looks quite wide.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by championeh(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na the weather grin[quote author=edygistvilla post=31056294][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by shammah1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nawa o... she don chop onyibo kpumo be dat... make her husband find out o...
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dey r both very stupid...d man na mugu....make una find way ask d woman to confess d truth or check if newpaper seller dey enter d man house...since 1745 wey dem born me for nigeria back den n nw...I niva see any nigeria wey born white pikin no matter wat except if dis child na abinos...chikana
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Jacobee(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
drnairalov:
lol ve seen dis b4, this gist is as stale as planet earth, una don dey recycle news..the way it I sposted one would think it happened recently, this dates back to 4 years ago

anyways since no news

laaaaaaaaaaaf it out!!!

An Igbo man had no child, no money, no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife putting Diamond bangles on my children's hands in our new mansion! Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people

I try abi undecided
guy u funny sha............. cant stop laughing
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by asukaka: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
They should ask JJ Okocha how he was able to rectify it with his wife.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by 4C2215131: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
doe:
This story is like 4 years old. Haba!!!

Tell that to the non-plussed mod who put it on front-page. Smh
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by donodion(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=edygistvilla post=31056294][/quote]

stale news 2013 or before sef.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by 4tizzle(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
majamajic:
Facial expression of the woman, I smell lies .
lol. See the pikin nose na. If she dey lie the nose no go resemble GEJ own na.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Glory86: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
DID YOU MISS ANY OF OUR SEMINARS?

O yes, on Thursday and Friday, the 5th and 6th of February respectively, I personally revealed 'The Truth' and the Basic Facts about Internet Business to some corps members and others. At the seminar, they were also shown the legitimate ways they can make money online, and some of such ways were taught EXTENSIVELY. Below are some of the things they were taught in depth:

1.) Online Importation of Brand New Products from
USA and China, at a damn cheap price. Note that
this is not Jumia, Konga, Alibaba, Aliexpress,
Dhgate, Ebay, etc, that you might have known. It's
something completely different. We are going to be
dealing directly with the manufacturers. Some of
the products you can be importing are Brand New
Laptop, Tablet PC, Phones (smart, android, lumia,
blackberry), power banks (both electrically powered
and solar powered), cloths (both for men and
women), shoes, brazilian hair, CCTV, Car tracking
devices (that you can use to set up your own car
tracking company), hollandis, etc, the list is
endless. All these you can buy at a damn cheap
price, starting with a capital of 20k or less. For
instance, you can buy a brand new samsung galaxy
S4 for as low as $80, you an buy a brand new
male suit worth over 20k here in Nigeria for as
low as $25 over there. They were shown
some of the products we have imported live there
at the seminar

2.) How you can customize those goods, with your
own company name, or for other companies and
make cool cash. For instance, you can get a deal
from MTN to supply them with customized phones,
tablet PC, etc. The participants were swept off their feet when this secret was revealed to them.

3.) How you can sell your imported goods fast

4.) How you can advertise and sell your products
online for free

5.) How you can set up premium short codes like
33455, 4100, 7877, etc, and make subscribers send
money to your bank account monthly.

6.) How you can set up caller tune

7.) All these are many more..........

did you miss any of these, don't worry, everything has been packaged for you in the seminar materials, and they are self explanatory. To get the materials, just contact us here: 08074005210, 07038858914

BONUSES:
The seminar package also comes with additional Bonuses. Some of which are:
1.) Over 60 workable business ideas you can do here in
Nigeria
2.) Over 50,000 active GSM Numbers here in
Nigeria, but you can also get the Nationwide GSM
Database from me personally on special request,
that you can use to make cool cash from
politicians in this election
3.) Over 30,000 active email list that you can use
for your digital marketing.
4.) All these and many more.....

For more, call: 07038858914 or 08074005210. Or visit: http:// /yZgtyc. Thanks. you can as well check my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ibharedeyiglory.omoye/posts/822166621162580
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:
The wife has played an away match...
hahaha 1 zero
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by onos1979(f): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

GIBBERISH
de baby na albino.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
onos1979:
de baby na albino.

NO MA! THATS NOT AN ALBINO
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by sexyattorney(f): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
How come it's only blacks living in Western countries that have these kind of babies? Hmnnnnn. D to the N to the A!
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmmmnnn!!
Evidence
1. The said woman is 35yrs
2. Possibly she was desperate for a child..
3. The baby is a pure blonde with blue eyes
4. Oyinbo call am gene mutation.
VERDICT..
Even with the fact that am a student of genetics and an ardent disciple of charles darwin. I find it impossible to swallow because they wasn't a DNA test done for the baby, all the husband said was "I trust my wife" in these age of bitches aint loyal. My instinct tells me that the baby is either for d woman workmate or her neighbour. Pls prove me wrong.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by kayalla(f): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
this na old gist na.

she was my neighbor in owerri, 12 Alaenyi St. they have albinos in their family there's no away match there.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by kayalla(f): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
benemmanuel:
Ask the woman who the real father of the baby is
the baby is albino, they albinos in their family.
i know her waay back
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by bogolobango(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gagagagaga
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by murtalaa(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Stale news.

Check the date on the report.

I posted this same article in 2010.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Dagoma: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
The husband will never forget OR forgive this unfaithful lady forever, cause he know the baby is not his.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by econome(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Its only this Uk that Nigerians women give birth to Oyinbo? This is the 3rd of 4th similar case.

The intl org weh say Nigerian women are among the top 5 unfaithwomen in the world...them no deh lie!!
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by folamog(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Look at madam's eyes, she resemble person wey like white tinz! I don't trust her. How are we sure the doctor proffering all this theories no be the papa cheesy
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by bishoppapee(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Something ain't right. The woman has a lot of explanation to do. Her stories better add up, if not God save her. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by tushburg(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
D woman should tell us the truth
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by gentlechyke(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
KingAllure:
shocked

How can?!
I suspect lipsrsealed

please how much is this cofee satchet?
and please is it decaffeinated?
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Faraidi(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=edygistvilla post=31056294][/quote]old story
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Akinrogun(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
caniva:
[size=14pt]That's the result of CLIMATIC CHANGE.

CHANGE IS BAD.

CHANGE IS APC.

BAD IS APC.

#Woju before you vote.
[/size]

change is constant!
change for d better is good!!
change is allowable!!!

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Okay the baby is white, but at least she should have some sort of resemblance to either parent cause I don't see any.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens when the child becomes a teenager undecided
look well color apart she resembled d mother, but i c no white bt abino
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
If this happen in a village where there's no resident of white men, then I can accept it is miracle, but in europe, very difficult for me to accept, don't trust women and African couple over there because they can sacrifice anything to sustain their stay overthere.

Reason to that
Reason to vote wisely
Vote change
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by towsynguru(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Maybe its a baby transplant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.