Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

She Exercised/dieted For 1yr And Lost Weight, People Ask If She Is Sick.. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / She Exercised/dieted For 1yr And Lost Weight, People Ask If She Is Sick.. (1008 Views)

Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Exercised/dieted For 1yr And Lost Weight, People Ask If She Is Sick.. by sexyattorney(f): 4:01am On Feb 25, 2015
My friend was once mocked by another friend that she was looking fat. She took up the challenge and strength trained every other day for one year, combined with healthy living. (Strength-training = exercising with dumb bells). Most people commend her for looking cute but some people that knew her before wonder if she is sick. My friend is very healthy with no sickness/disease. How can she make some people know that the weight loss is by choice as some of them refuse to be convinced?
Re: She Exercised/dieted For 1yr And Lost Weight, People Ask If She Is Sick.. by EngrRolly(m): 4:30am On Feb 25, 2015
She shdnt be overtly concerned about what ppl tink.she's healthy, so u said.so I tink she shd go about her normal business n STOP NAGGING us here!

1 Like

Re: She Exercised/dieted For 1yr And Lost Weight, People Ask If She Is Sick.. by eleko1: 5:23am On Feb 25, 2015
Whether U are faT/look Thin/slim,pipu go still talk.Block Ur ears to NEGATIVE.U are beautiful/wondaful made.Eat well/kip fit

1 Like

Re: She Exercised/dieted For 1yr And Lost Weight, People Ask If She Is Sick.. by Godmother(f): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2015
First of, I commend your friend for her extra-ordinary discipline and determination to loose that weight. It takes a lot of effort and patience to loose weight through exercise and right dieting. Secondly, your friend should ignore what people say about her weight. She's healthy and with time people will come to see that too.

1 Like

Re: She Exercised/dieted For 1yr And Lost Weight, People Ask If She Is Sick.. by sexyattorney(f): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Some people even ask her whether she's been purging. LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Debby FM FOUNDATION / Free Makeup Training In Anambra State / Portrait Painting Drawing Art Of Firstbank ED Akinwumi Fanimokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.