Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) (42677 Views)

Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by yahx(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2015
This reminds me of ALUU4 may their souls RIP
This not the solution somany innocent victim has died this way plzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by omoagbeke(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Bluetooth2:

That's called eye for an eye. If criminals know that there's instant justice, they won't go into crime but the rot in the justice system in Nigeria gives people little hope which made them resort to self justice. If shekau is caught today, every Nigerian will almost support he be burnt alive. True or false ?

. True!
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported. .
are u really saying dis?? if u r den its pathetic... electricity,unemployment,insecurity,transport sector ryt?? y did d former leaders didn't tackle it?? let me tell u.. Nigeria's foundation was built on greed,selfishness,big eye.... dats y we suffer all dese today.... it should be a lesson to u n every one on dis thread..... D foundation of Ur life really matters.... if its bad den expect Ur generations to suffer... but if it was built with love,peace,joy,humility,happiness etc... den Ur generations will enjoy d fruit....
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Decryptor(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2015
And to think that most of the people who killed tjis man are the ones shouting Sai buhari and change.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by omoagbeke(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Bluetooth2:

That's called eye for an eye. If criminals know that there's instant justice, they won't go into crime but the rot in the justice system in Nigeria gives people little hope which made them resort to self justice. If shekau is caught today, every Nigerian will almost support he be burnt alive. True or false ?

. True! the victims of armed robbers know better
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Holy fuvck!, *runs outta thread*
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Hitunnu(f): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2015
So sad! but if one come incontact with robbers during operation, no one will pity this man. Thay are also heartless. They don't care, kill anyone they see.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2015
shekau,,you dey see..

this is what awaits you..
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by alowonle02(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=chiebuka600 post=31058225][/quote]
When re we going to abide by d constitution of dis country for God sake. This is not fear now. Someone can confess to d crime he has nt committed should he is torture unexpetedly, d man nabbed and allege of being harmrobber may nt be. The whole story might be coincidetal. Even if d person is harmrobber as been confess by d culprit d mob should have waited for d arriveal of police men to do neccessary requirement by law instead of taking law into their hands.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Reminds of ALUU 4... cry
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2015
What a terrible way to die. Though i dont support jungle justice but these criminals dey heartless
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:
[size=50pt]Bursted[/size]
&
[size=50pt]Roasted[/size]

See rhyming , You be rapper ? ? ?
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2015
So let me get this, someone was getting burned alive and another human being with a brain brought out a Cannon to take clear pictures of the "accuseds wailings".

What happened to the humanity of Nigerians?
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=kayciano post=31063868]
MY MAN...
IF that guy is an Armed robber as they claimed..?
Y Keep him alive..?
Have U been ROBBED BEFORE esp. By highway robbers
Has your APARTMENT been burgled before..
These GUYS have NO SINGLE..MERCY.

WHEN MY CAR was snatched at gun point.
ONE of the ROBBERS ask me for CASH to fuel my car that was FORCEFULLY taken.
In that COLD SWEAT, I obliged immediately.

They achieved all these at GUNPOINT.

I've been robbed twice at gunpoint and once to break in and entry. One; robbed by two cultists at night of my new camera phone and cash, two, someone broke into my room and stole my laptop the exact day I had submitted my school project and then three; robbed at gunpoint of my latest laptop, phone, silver gold necklace and bracelet and of course cash. The third time was more painful, it was in my girl friend's room back in school drig my convocation and the a.hole who kept suspecting I was going to try something rash, stamped his foot on my neck and kept saying 'guy don't f.ck up!' while he divested me of my hard earned property. Yes! I have a right to rage, but when I allow my rage consume me, I become something lower than an animal! Something far below those who have robbed and wronged me! I choose a higher level of existence.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by ewizard1: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2015
On news like this. I wonder how people think. A member of an Armed Robber. and you're saying Jungle Justice isnt right.

Maybe when they attack your own neighborhood, rob and kill a very close relation of yours and was later caught, lets see if you would still ask them to release to the Policemen.

IMHO - Confirm if he's guilty and set ablaze. By that, its -1!
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by timbros(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Am I the only one doubting if those pictures are from the same scene? Especially pictures 1 and 3.

Tarred road in picture 1 and grassy road in picture 3, the exact spot where the robber was burnt.

Hmmmm....
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by ewizard1: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Mitsurugi:
MY MAN...
IF that guy is an Armed robber as they claimed..?
Y Keep him alive..?
Have U been ROBBED BEFORE esp. By highway robbers
Has your APARTMENT been burgled before..
These GUYS have NO SINGLE..MERCY.
WHEN MY CAR was snatched at gun point.
ONE of the ROBBERS ask me for CASH to fuel my car that was FORCEFULLY
taken.
In that COLD SWEAT, I obliged immediately.
They achieved all these at GUNPOINT.
I've been robbed twice and gunpoint and once to theft. One; robbed by two
cultists at night of my new camera phone and cash, two, someone broke into
my room and stole my laptop the exact day I had submitted my school
project and then three; robbed at gunpoint of my latest laptop, phone, silver
gold necklace and bracelet and of course cash. The third time was more
painful, it was in my girl friend's room back in school drig my convocation
and the a.hole who kept suspecting I was going to try something rash,
stamped his foot on my neck and kept saying 'guy don't f.ck up!' while he
divested me of my hard earned property. Yes! I have a right to rage, but
when I allow my rage consume me, I become something lower than an
animal! Something far below those who have robbed and wronged me! I
choose a higher level of existence.

Now imagine someone who has gone thru all these.

I'll now catch a Robber and release to the Police. Just like releasing the robber to its colleagues.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by redcliff: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2015
nickusoro:
Honestly, I run short of what to say in cases like this because in an economy where the government can't afford to take care of the masses, things tend to fall outta place.
Many are for the motion that "If you hand a criminal over to the feds, he'll get released and commit even worse atrocities, hence 'kill 'em and kill 'em now".

This is terrible, but hey, nothing can be done about it.
I'm not a fan of jungle justice, yet I do not blame the masses for their actions. Unfortunately, that dude engulfed in flames ended up in the hands of really pissed off citizens. And I refuse to believe that there were no cops around the area at that period of time. Anyway, it's just one of those things you get to see in the Wild, Wild West.
RIP Bank Robber... oh! For TIRE'S sake, you are the RUBBER.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

you think you are in amelica abi?
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Dis na photoshop jo,we are too nice to do dis to fellow human beings in Naija,dis can only happen in America and Britain
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by ewizard1: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Temptee101:
What a terrible way to die. Though i dont support jungle justice but these criminals dey heartless

Then them be treated Heartlessly! (If theres a word like that)
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2015
obowunmi:
So let me get this, someone was getting burned alive and another human being with a brain brought out a Cannon to take clear pictures of the "accuseds wailings".

What happened to the humanity of Nigerians?
the same thing that happened to the armed robbers that went to rob

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2015
ewizard1:

Now imagine someone who has gone thru all these.

I'll now catch a Robber and release to the Police. Just like releasing the robber to its colleagues.

lol..., I understand grin Come on, lets spread love not hate. Peace!
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Jungle Justice. A good deterrent for bloody armed robbers. For anyone who's against the mob action taken, pray earnestlynever to be a victim of daredevil armed robbery.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Aystarz: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Akshow:
Why are some Nigerians so evil and heartless so? Them go say Bokoharam wicked, but what do we call this kind evilness? How can a group of people stand and watch on as a fellow human being is roasted alive? Na wa o. tufiakwa!

Note: Most Nigerians are evil and wicked, forget religion.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by loomer: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2015
where the police wey shoot dem before the car crashed?
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Immarshall: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
If it was in an islamic court,the worst that could happen to him if guilty is to loose a hand.Later all these people roasting their fellow human being will say its barbaric.mind you,killing and type of person with fire is prohibited,no matter the offence in islam
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Almost everybody here are having pity on him. If you have encountered a scenario where these guys are carrying out operation, hitting and shooting innocent person(s) to death, you will even praise the villagers for carrying out this act on this culprit. They are extremely heartless to the core.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by luckshine007: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Reminds me of the Aluu four incident that happend at aluu community in rivers state years ago. Chidiaka, tekena and others. May thr souls rest in peace. Sobs
How can compare this to aluu four, this man here confess to the crime and he deserve death
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by airsaylongcon: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Am I the only one seeing something funny. The guy was set ablaze on the road side next to a gutter and his ashes is on the sand with the gutter gone.

#FishyStory
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by luckshine007: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Xbabangida:

Unpassionate ? Was the robber himself passionate when he robbed the bank and killed people in the process ?
Abeg ask am well
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
luckshine007:

How can compare this to aluu four, this man here confess to the crime and he deserve death

I said it reminded me of aluu four incident! I neva mentioned aluu 4 were criminals! All have one thing in common, jungle justice. Whch d law frowns at. Receive the gift of understanding!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man / Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) / Soldier Slaps Man Protesting During A Live Press Briefing In PH, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.