Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) (42658 Views)

Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by y2kaustin(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
what a country,look at what GEJ has caused... angry
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by seunwen2(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=32pt]Jonathan is the next [/size]
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by snadguy007(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2015
. The villagers needs to be arrested. This shouldn't be accepted in our community.

So sad
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2015
He z a criminal yea bt humans make una sef dy tink d pain d guy go tru its not fair just imagine burning d lyf outta sme1 d pain and all dat haba
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Drajah(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Vicotex:
Kill them all. No mercy

Mehn I dey fear o.. grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2015
nickusoro:
Honestly, I run short of what to say in cases like this because in an economy where the government can't afford to take care of the masses, things tend to fall outta place.
Many are for the motion that "If you hand a criminal over to the feds, he'll get released and commit even worse atrocities, hence 'kill 'em and kill 'em now".

This is terrible, but hey, nothing can be done about it.
I'm not a fan of jungle justice, yet I do not blame the masses for their actions. Unfortunately, that dude engulfed in flames ended up in the hands of really pissed off citizens. And I refuse to believe that there were no cops around the area at that period of time. Anyway, it's just one of those things you get to see in the Wild, Wild West.
RIP Bank Robber... oh! For TIRE'S sake, you are the RUBBER.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

Excellent pun.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by ipunchbitches(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2015
CAVEAT EMPTOR BTCHES
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Firefire:
Jungle Justice is bad and should be condemned by all, this could be a case of mistaken identity undecided
What case of mistaken identity when he confessed to the crime ?
He deserces a death sentence and the villagers know that he might not get it from the law so they gave him a befitting death sentence.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Reminds me of the Aluu four incident that happend at aluu community in rivers state years ago. Chidiaka, tekena and others. May thr souls rest in peace. Sobs

2 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Caleycash(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Useless set of people...most of em are more criminal than than him undecided
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Godmother:
Nigerians and jungle justice!! That's how they will burn an innocent person one day and when the truth is discovered, they would have caused a family untold pains over nothing. Smh
my love how are you
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by inevitableme(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2015
y2kaustin:
what a country,look at what GEJ has caused... angry
you are a big Ediot
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by aAK1(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Men!! The person that took the second picture get mind oooh. That picture was taken with a professional cam.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2015
seunwen2:
Jonathan is the next

You should not wish bad things on your enemies dear lad.

(And no,I am not a PDPian)
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Caleycash(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Xbabangida:

What case of mistaken identity when he confessed to the crime ?
He deserces a death sentence and the villagers know that he might not get it from the law so they gave him a befitting death sentence.
u er unsympathetic
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2015
seunwen2:
[size=32pt]Jonathan is the next [/size]
you knw that you are solely responsible of what you post in nairaland right?
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by dustydee: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2015
Nigerians need reorientation, the level of violence in our country is too much.

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Draizy(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2015
man i also joined them ooohh.......please help
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by fareed69(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2015
drtwist:
Irritating o. Please remove the pic or advice on viewer dis.

Didn't you see that before you opened it Goat.

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by inevitableme(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Xbabangida:
Bad. No time to check time. If dem say make dem call police now, police nor go arrive until after 2HRS. Anyway,
Sai Buhari.
rili BAD
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Sarimah(f): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2015
this is cruel

they should have handed him over to the police instead
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2015
Caleycash:
u er unpassionate
Unpassionate ? Was the robber himself passionate when he robbed the bank and killed people in the process ?
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by NujiPress(f): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2015
Is there any who has not commited one crime or d oda among those dat got ds suspected rubber burnt? Y not tamper justice wit mercy rada dan soil ur hands wt his blood.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2015
Think bout this...WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSE HIS OWN SOUL?...just think bout it
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Melahou(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
drtwist:
Irritating o. Please remove the pic or advice on viewer dis.

where you forced to view it
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Afroconnect: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
armed robber caught killing people and stuff,i cant really pity him...jungle justice is not the answer,but the people are angry and they need to release their anger somehow....time will come the people will start releasing their anger on the criminal politicians.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Lennylinconlee(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
Jungle justice is no justice...
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Mshow94(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]. dis even beyond boko haram stuff some Nigerian ar heartless peoples. chain! der is god oooooooo
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Faraidi(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2015
Vicotex:
Kill them all. No mercy
people like you hardly find mercy
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2015
Mitsurugi:
Some people can be disgusting! Regardless of whatever crime this man has committed, I have to ask; who had the time and heart to snap the pix? Look at the executed man staring at you for redemption and all you can do is stare back at him through the cold lens of a camera, all in a bid to be the first to post a barbaric act! What if this man turns out to be innocent as in a lot of past cases! God forbid! angry
MY MAN...
IF that guy is an Armed robber as they claimed..?
Y Keep him alive..?
Have U been ROBBED BEFORE esp. By highway robbers
Has your APARTMENT been burgled before..
These GUYS have NO SINGLE..MERCY.

WHEN MY CAR was snatched at gun point.
ONE of the ROBBERS ask me for CASH to fuel my car that was FORCEFULLY taken.
In that COLD SWEAT, I obliged immediately.

They achieved all these at GUNPOINT.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by bubablaize: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2015
nickusoro:
Honestly, I run short of what to say in cases like this because in an economy where the government can't afford to take care of the masses, things tend to fall outta place.
Many are for the motion that "If you hand a criminal over to the feds, he'll get released and commit even worse atrocities, hence 'kill 'em and kill 'em now".

This is terrible, but hey, nothing can be done about it.
I'm not a fan of jungle justice, yet I do not blame the masses for their actions. Unfortunately, that dude engulfed in flames ended up in the hands of really pissed off citizens. And I refuse to believe that there were no cops around the area at that period of time. Anyway, it's just one of those things you get to see in the Wild, Wild West.
RIP Bank Robber... oh! For TIRE'S sake, you are the RUBBER.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
I really agree with ur view. sometimes u just cant fully blame the masses. for some reasons this thieves prefer to rob the poor. none the less am not in support of jungle justice.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by seunwen2(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
you knw that you are solely responsible of what you post in nairaland right?

I don't care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) / 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man / Man Throws His Wife Off A Storey Building In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.