Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate (15052 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Gov Rochas Okorocha & The Spibat Mansion / Pictures Of Governor Okorochas Multi-billion Naira Spibat Estate Home Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
talktimi:
how do you know Abagworo is right and she is wrong
A bag of gworo is always right. grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by MrFernandez(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Very intelligent arguments; but I still feel messages can be passed across and points made without being vulgar! It's gibberish
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by iamrealdeji(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Abagworo:

Nothing intelligent about that fool. If Dangote becomes President tomorrow someone will start posting pictures of his wealth as if he acquired it while in power then you will call such fool intelligent.
The question is how did Rochas get the large piece of land?

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Abagworo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/10/government-house-owerri-is-like-kitchen.html?m=1

Veteran Journalist and respected
statesman,Mr Uche Ezechukwu was
recently in Owerr,Imo State where he
was hosted with other dignitaries by
Owelle Rochas Okorocha.
After a visit to Governor Ochorocha's
Palace in the heart of the City and the
Government House, his verdict:
Government House Owerri is like a
kitchen compared to Rochas's Palace:
This is his Unedited statement as posted
on his facebook:
"Yesterday, Sunday, we – Governor Aliyu
Wamakko and us on his entourage – were
hosted for hours at the personal residence
of Governor Rochas Okorocha in Owerri
city. The place is nicknamed ‘The Ranch’
and is the largest private residence that I
have ever seen (and I have seen many). It
is on a plot of several hectares of land,
which, as I learnt, was purchased 14 years
ago by Rochas from a construction
company, Spibat.
The main building, with
the furnishings and the décor would dwarf
the castles of French kings in splendour
and opulence. As a student in France and
Germany I visited several castles in Europe
but compared to The Ranch, they are like
boys quarters.
We were clearly not impressed because it
appears clueless to have that size of such
residential building that cannot be
maintained by any private person. We
politely turned down the offer for a guided
tour of the complex that can perfectly
accommodate a teaching hospital or a
moderate sized university. I wondered
when the at-least 150 rooms would be fully
occupied.
This morning, we went to the Governor’s
Lodge for our breakfast and were surprised
to see that the Government House is like a
kitchen, in size and equipment, when
compared to the governor’s private
residence. Rochas built that house with his
money,
I suppose, but I feel it is an
investment wasted. Or is it poverty that is
worrying me?"
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by ElFenomeno1: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
NoreenUG:

a governor building a private estate with illegally acquired land and public funds while punishing his people with embarrassingly substandard roads and white elephant priojects (8 billion naira international conference center and ecumenical center) is ur definition of performance? no wonder u slaves keep praising Tinubu as he LOOTS lagos dry while converting public lands (lagos poly) as his own.
u have been conquered by crooks, so ur sense of judgement is nil.
get lost already.

Illegally acquired land.... was it illegally acquired from your father?

Public funds..... Do you have any stake in the funds you are talking about?

Fu...cking donut come to a faceless forum and start spewing trash about what you dont know anything about!

Dimwit... Certificate carrying dunderhead.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Trut(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Illegally acquired land.... was it illegally acquired from your father?

Public funds..... Do you have any stake in the funds you are talking about?

Fu...cking donut come to a faceless forum and start spewing trash about what you dont know anything about!

Dimwit... Certificate carrying dunderhead.

Your post is is baseless

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by shineeye: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Abagworo:

Be careful before making contributions. Spibat estate was there before 2011. Okorocha has been wealthy for ages.
rochas always a cunning man just like abagworo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by ElFenomeno1: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Trut:

Your post is is baseless

No you are wrong...It is your existence that is baseless....
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Parishpriest: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Every reasonable person that i have come in contact with, mostly from Imo state or resident in Owerri, can bear witness that, Rochas is nothing but a gargantuan failure to Imolites. Upon all the hotels in O-town, this lousy fellow built only conference centres in the state capital as the only visible projects of this administration. There's no capital project being executed in Imo state by this administration. I'm so vexed up whenever i see people like Aba-otagworo or Berem defending the incompetence of this dude at Douglas house.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Abagworo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
After denying the existence of 305 schools, today the same people have not only accepted but are claiming same schools. God punish all those that see truth and chose to lie.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by phiszo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
NoreenUG:

. u are an IMBECCILE!
are u aware that is his PRIVATE development which he built in under 4 yrs immediately after assuming office as governor?
are u aware he forcefully acquired all that land in the government's name only to illegally sell it to himself even as a sitting governor.
are u aware rochas okorocha has moved into that estate and abandoned the govt house?

if this is the type of rubbish u yoruba people celebrate in ur apc states (while ur criminal governors keep robbing u blind and hiding under propaganda), it is an entirely different story in the east.
and come april, we shall evict this filthy greedy bastard from douglas house for good!

incredible! this man was able to build all this in less than 4 yrs, but has been unable to revitalize the avutu poultry.
shame on anybody voting this pig.

lalasticlala, frontpage pls.
can't you pass a message across without insults?
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Buoyim(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
I just wish these Rochas supporting group can let me know why he decided to spend state money to build a ranch instead of industries. I have been in imo state for many years and I know for a fact that the land was grabbed by the governor, after turning concorde hotel, imo hotel and the glass house to caricatures, he now wants to govern from a place he built with imo money. You say he was a business man, please what is his company name, hope you don't plan to say "roach", cos we know he formed it 4years ago. Blindly following a man who has no regard for due process, allocates contracts and doesn't pay, and puts his family as members of the government is worse that folly, it's blatant stupidity!!

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
ElRey01:
The estate looks good. I am happy it's situated in my town Mbieri.
yea GOOD ONE...
MANY GOVERNORS took our moneys to DEVELOP GHANA, as well as develop an already DEVELOPED ENGLAND and USA..

EVEN IF its private ,I will remain grateful to him.
T.A Orji bought an INVISIBLE SHIP..(he was duped).

Martin ELECHI bought SNUFFBOXES , nothing more.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Onyejiuwaokoh: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Abagworo:

Be careful before making contributions. Spibat estate was there before 2011. Okorocha has been wealthy for ages.
Rochas has also been in polithief for ages. He was a special Adviser to OBJ in 2003

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
pls dump this thread in the waste bin.
Truth hurts grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Buoyim:
I just wish these Rochas supporting group can let me know why he decided to spend state money to build a ranch instead of industries. I have been in imo state for many years and I know for a fact that the land was grabbed by the governor, after turning concorde hotel, imo hotel and the glass house to caricatures, he now wants to govern from a place he built with imo money. You say he was a business man, please what is his company name, hope you don't plan to say "roach", cos we know he formed it 4years ago. Blindly following a[b] man who has no regard for due process, allocates contracts and doesn't pay, and puts his family as members of the government [/b]is worse that folly, it's blatant stupidity!!
That's his hallmark. The latter shows in his son-in-law, my sister's neighbor sad sad
The man's a big joke grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Vision4God: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Okkkk.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by stinggy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
NoreenUG:

a governor building a private estate with illegally acquired land and public funds while punishing his people with embarrassingly substandard roads and white elephant priojects (8 billion naira international conference center and ecumenical center) is ur definition of performance? no wonder u slaves keep praising Tinubu as he LOOTS lagos dry while converting public lands (lagos poly) as his own.
u have been conquered by crooks, so ur sense of judgement is nil.
get lost already.

Bless you sist!
Everybody can't be wrong about this bow-legged man.
Rochas is a common thief!
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by obicentlis: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
I Was in this house 2011 after Rochas won election. Spibat has been in existence so many years ago . He bought the property from an estate development company that designed and built owerri. The company personnel lived there. In 2003, when he contested for the presidency, he operated from there as his presidential campaign lodge.

2014 December, I went to spibat, I couldn't recognize the place again. He built the ranch in over 400 plots of land with a conference hall of over 5000 capacity, with a presidential lodge, with everything a presidential palace could have.

I was asking how he got the land, a close government official told me he grabbed the land from their original owners after paying them stipends which is not worth of the land.

One big problem with Rochas is that he's greedy when it comes to land issues. In short, give Rochas properties and take all the whole cash.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Omololu007(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
NoreenUG:

u better shut up, u lying fool.
god will punish u and that fat greedy crook.
rochas okorocha only had a piece of land which could contain a hotel there before he was made governor. it was upon assuming office as a governor that he illegally acquired all the other parcels of land that has expanded the place into a giant private village today. say the truth and stop being a fool.
most of the land, he forcefully acquired under the name of the imo state government by forcefully revoking the C of O of the original owners, only to sell them all to himself while as a sitting governor.
u continue to mortgage ur future by standing for nothing but lies.

do u know about that previous site in his ogboko where he said he was moving IMSU to? after that plan was mooted, are u aware he has now claimed all that land to himself and id now building a PRIVATE university there?
u disgust me, u bloody sycophant.
u are a b.itch wit a stinkin pvssy,wot is d business wot yorubas wit imo wey u just dey shout tinubu.tinubu is steallin lagos state money,yet d EFCC cant prosecute him? Or do a b1tch lik u know more dan d EFCC fvcktard!
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by otokx(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
If imolites are tired of the man then let them vote him out.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by Pavore9: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
NoreenUG:

. u are an IMBECCILE!
are u aware that is his PRIVATE development which he built in under 4 yrs immediately after assuming office as governor?
are u aware he forcefully acquired all that land in the government's name only to illegally sell it to himself even as a sitting governor.
are u aware rochas okorocha has moved into that estate and abandoned the govt house?

if this is the type of rubbish u yoruba people celebrate in ur apc states (while ur criminal governors keep robbing u blind and hiding under propaganda), it is an entirely different story in the east.
and come april, we shall evict this filthy greedy bastard from douglas house for good!

incredible! this man was able to build all this in less than 4 yrs, but has been unable to revitalize the avutu poultry.
shame on anybody voting this pig.

lalasticlala, frontpage pls.

lt ain't nice labelling someone else an slowpoke because he expressed his personal opinion which in no way endangered your life, just as l am proudly am imolite l have a right to my political views regarding the governance of the state but l do not fail to be civil about it, Nwanne, igaghi anwuchu.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by manny4life(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is the reason why politicians MUST declare their assets upon assuming office. If Rochas declared his assets after he assumed office, this will make life easier for everyone. Anyway, whether or whethernt (whether + not) grin for supporter/opposition, we should stop all bickering. If we want to criticize, let's do so without insults.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by lovere: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2018
If only Nigerians would learn and be more wiser. These politicians are raping us without CD.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate by FarahAideed: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Abagworo:

You are an idio!t from a very poor uneducated background. You have no respect you witch! Dont ever quote me again.

My friend come back and debunk her claims like man and stop using style to run na

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 / DSS, EFCC Operatives Besiege Ekweremadu’s Abuja Residence / Senate Tells NBET To Refund ₦132 Million Spent On Drivers’ Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.