Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? (1167 Views)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
What is wrong with this Mother and Child picture ??
Cc lalasticlala Seun

Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by omegdeluxe(f): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Awwww! And the child is busy doing, 'is that all you've got'?
Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by Mubbyleey(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by greatgod2012(f): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
I do this alot, can't look at the doctor/nurse when giving injection to my baby, when going for immunisation, i must go with another person who will help me hold my baby.

And as for circumcision, my own crying will even be more than that of my baby.......lol.....truly, truly, next to God's love is mother's love.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by happykidArotiba(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Do you know how many years she has waited for the child? one doctor will now bring a needle from somewea and pierce her child to death.
btw, D child is even doubting the doctor's professionalism grin
Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by saintneo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
the baby resemble paw-paw(aki & paw-paw)
Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by jnrbayano(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
The child is completely undaunted by the dreaded sight of white cloak and it's wearer wielding her trademark harm inducing but lifesaving syringe.

Without doubts he is in line to become the next "superdee"

Mother's love (Good mothers I mean) is always unflinching. Without questions.
Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by dominique(f): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wow thumbs up to the baby for not even flinching. First time I took my son for injections I had to look away o and his screams were ear shattering. Cute brave baby kiss
Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by sweetcocoa(f): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Aww!

Children, are what I most definitely look forward to having, I know I'll raise "exceptional" kids and I so want to.

#Gotsomuchlovetogive

1 Like

Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by Vision4God: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nothing wrong. Motherly care.
Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by greatgod2012(f): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Aww!

Children, are what I most definitely look forward to having, I know I'll raise "exceptional" kids and I so want to.

#Gotsomuchlovetogive

may God grant you your heart desires. Amen.
Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
hmnn
Re: Mother's Love ?? What Is Wrong With The Picture?? by PidginYarns: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Na the baby dey receive injection, na the mama dey feel the pain. God bless my mama

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Concerning My Present Abode / Help Maureen With A Corrective Heart Surgery / Photo: Story Of A Faithful Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.