Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) (57601 Views)

10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / 10 Ways To Spot Womanizers In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
slimpoppa:
It takes a bad boy to spot a bad girl

After the bad boy spots the bad girl. What next
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Seen
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by AJOT99(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin grin

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by sleeky8(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is why i love mosques, you will never and i repeat NEVER see any thing like in a mosque.
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
rabonni:
Beware of agents of destructions!!!

always change ur seat when u find such close to u other wise u will never concentrate
grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Rexhenrex(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
signs of end time o...
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
the real bad girl is the sister on lace. Fear these holier than thou sisters.
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by topas100(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
OK
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by emenezer(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Guy,only u na photographers o
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by stevebond007(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
You guys just post unnecessaries, in the name of posting
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by simplemach(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
This isn't just how to spot a bad girl in the church, its how to spot a bad girl anywhere

No responsible woman will wear such and still cross her leg like that in public
dont mind them, they are all agents of distraction.
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by ashewopeckas(f): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
hahahahaha, I sure say na that church for gbagada be this, close to atunrase estate. Girls for there dey dress like my colleagues for peckas cry
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Icecomrade: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2015

THE BAD GAL EVEN CARRY BIG BIBLE.

SHE SUPPOSE TO DEY READ FROM HER TABLET.
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by neyur: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nothing wrong with the dress....how would you spot a good or bad gurl via dressing. Though wearing such dress to church is rridiculous...buh would you blame d gurls in the act or the church doctrine
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by uniquebeauty(f): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Watz ur biz snapping and posting her pics on the net to disturb other nairalanders, dis called busybody my guy. Go find something to keep u busy
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by onila(f): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Uteghe

the skirt is not even short sef, local bush idio.t!!
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Uteghe:
Why would a girl wear this to church?
On top of that,she still crossed her legs, thereby revealing more than what is considered decent in a church setting.
diis r d type of pple. Jesus came for,so u hav no rit to judge dem
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by njuwo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
sexymoma:
How to spot a bad gurl in church
She Stands in front of the pastor during praise and worship and sings

"Na biggie Biggie tins Jesus Do For me"... Flaunting her b00by and Backyard grin
You sef eh
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Mhizizzy(f): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
D bae wanna cause kasala be dat...
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by major466(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
So you mean you only go to church to stare at ladies legs? @op grin grin
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by RaptorX: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
This Is why Ladies are not allowed in the front row seats in my church, men only. The pastor said the reason was because you don't want them causing distraction to whomever is on the pulpit.
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by tonjeola(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bsc:
The day I sat close to one in winners chapel...that day I couldn't explain what happened in church...all my attention diverted to her...nas she dance pass, sing pass, pray pass , speak it tongue pass...yet looking sexy...first time I saw a lady panties in church... Churches had better do something!
gringringrin
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by UglyGang(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
What's wrong with what she's wearing? Yall ugly btw.
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by sexymoma(f): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
njuwo:
You sef eh
Lolz grin
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Ilekeh(f): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Uteghe:
On top of that,she still crossed her legs, thereby revealing more than what is considered decent in a church setting.

Mtchewww
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by dairoemmanuel: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
There is a spirit of the devil controlling the life of the girl
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by ifyemex(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
So that the word of God will enter.
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by jeje123(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
A man's food is anoda man's poison!
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by femzysticks(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Uteghe:

They want to quench our fire

But God pass dem

Come to think of it, watin carry you go snap am?
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Angelou(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
rabonni:
Beware of agents of destructions!!!

always change ur seat when u find such close to u other wise u will never concentrate
change sit ke, when i sit down jeje and one bitch carry free cinema house come my front u cun say make i change seat shocked
that is abuse of freedom of movement cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.