Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? (902 Views)

Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years / Found The Best Rapper In Nigeria Today!!!!!!! / A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by joviegghead: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
My friends and i got into serious arguement just 2hours ago. And it was about who is the rapper in nigeria and in the world. For me, it's mi for nigeria and eminem for world best. What about you?
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by kestolove95(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
In nigeria is postly T.D...in the. World is. Krazy. Bone of bone thugs
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nigeria of now, I choose VECTOR DA VIPER and World ah choose Jigga JAY Z any day any time,no one is better than him and FYI, his a freestyler,he hardly put pen to paper,what could be greater
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by tobtap: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
ME.... grin cheesy grin cheesy...u need to hear how i burst ladies heads with my sweeet rhymes grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by denedene(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2015
in nigeria? none angry n world? it's a tie btw eminem n wayne
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Nigeria, dy tie,Vector thaviper,MI,Mode9 n Jesse Jagz.
In the World Jay z, Eminem talib kwali
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by Matri10(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Vector tha viper 4 naija and jay z 4 the world.
Guys please listen to Stand back murdaf by vector n seriki n u will believe me.
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
9JA: Mode Nine
AWAY: Marshall, Lamar. J.cole [gods]
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Naija: Mode nine, Sun Sedek, Stoute Louis World: AZ
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by rudepen(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
In nigeria it's Jesse jagz....and in the world..its J. COLE
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by crazygod(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Finally. Rap heads for naija don dey show. It pains me when peeps say MI is the best rapper naija has whereas, dude cnt even rap to save his life. Not those cut and paste lines he laces on a beat (speaking for a producers point of view).
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2015
crazygod:
Finally. Rap heads for naija don dey show. It pains me when peeps say MI is the best rapper naija has whereas, dude cnt even rap to save his life. Not those cut and paste lines he laces on a beat (speaking for a producers point of view).

you ought to be kicked in the throat undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria And In The World? by abduljabbar4(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
For me, its M.I and snoopdogg(of the 1990s, I don't know what's wrong with him now)

(1) (Reply)

JUMBO- Good Life(produced By Young John) / Songs You First Heard From A Movie, Liked And Downloaded / Jagaban Cover By A.B.H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.