Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' (992 Views)

Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline / One Hit (Cover) By Kizito Ft Verse6ix, Frankiefree And Lord X / 11 Forgotten Nigeria One Hit Wonders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by dayosaurus(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Many artistes have rocked the Nigerian music scene but these guys below fooled us into believing there the next big thing before fading away after just one Jam

5. KLEVER JAY- this guy rocked every club in naija with his jam KONIKONI love, only for him to disappear when the wave died down. though he's been making attempts in recent times but his wack songs don't even make it past his studio doors. grin

4. CARTIAIR - 90percent of music lovers can't even recollect this guy's face again. He's the brain behind the club banger OWO ATI SWAGGER featuring late sage Dagrin. he was dubbed the future of rap music only to become the greatest flop ever

3. CHUDDY K- this is the only person on the list that completely fooled me, after his amazing work on Mo'chedda's Shampoo he released a club banger GAGA CRAZY. He made so much money that he lost his talent, he released a junkie called Brazilian hair angry which didn't even make the charts. Heard he's a trader now, glad he found his inate talent cheesy

2. BIGIANO- oh my!! This guy's SHAYO was a jam and a half, he literally tore down charts and carted awards buh like his contemporaries he faded faster than salt in boiling water. embarassed

1. MAYE HUNTER - the ekaette crooner held us spellbound for months with this jam. But Since we can't be 'MAYE' forever he lost his charm and disappeared into oblivion. I still can't explain what happened to that beautiful voice of his. Such a shame. ..

Please add yours.

Written, compiled and edited by DAYOSAURUS.

Special mention to ESSENCE, KEL, KONGA AND AY. COM

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by dayosaurus(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
cc : tosyne2much,aminat508,wristbangle, airmark, aerosol, Emusmith, englishmart, wristwatch, mizmycoli, lalasticlala

Show some love .. Been long threads from the music section hit the front.. .
Re: Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by politricks: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
dayosaurus:
Many artistes have rocked the Nigerian music scene but these guys below fooled us into believing there the next big thing before fading away after just one Jam

5. KLEVER JAY- this guy rocked every club in naija with his jam KONIKONI love, only for him to disappear when the wave died down. though he's been making attempts in recent times but his wack songs don't even make it pass his studio doors. grin

4. CARTIAIR - 90percent of music lovers can't even recollect this guy's face again. He's the brain behind the club banger OWO ATI SWAGGER featuring late sage Dagrin. he was dubbed the future of rap music only to become the greatest flop ever

3. CHUDDY K- this is the only person on the list that completely fooled me, after his amazing work on Mo'chedda's Shampoo he released a club banger GAGA CRAZY. He made so much money that he lost his talent, he released a junkie called Brazilian hair angry which didn't even make the charts. Heard he's a trader now, glad he found his inate talent cheesy

2. BIGIANO- oh my!! This guy's SHAYO was a jam and a half, he literally tore down charts and carted awards buh like his contemporaries he faded faster than salt in boiling water. embarassed

1. MAYE HUNTER - the ekaette crooner held us spellbound for months with this jam. But Since we can't be 'MAYE' forever he lost his charm and disappeared into oblivion. I still can't explain what happened to that beautiful voice of his. Such a shame. ..

Please add yours.

Guy you wicked!
Re: Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by dayosaurus(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
politricks:
Guy you wicked!

Bros.. The truth bitter for mouth wink
Re: Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oh my word.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by dayosaurus(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
RickRichards:
Oh my word.

Add yours na tongue
Re: Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
MP - kpasa kpasa

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by dayosaurus(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
oluwafreshkid:
MP - kpasa kpasa

That's very True ooo. That guy almost won next rated ooo

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by iamgiggssleaky(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
original stereoman "Ekwe"
Re: Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by Bambless1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Danfo Drivers Wacomzy Danny Young K9 (kokoma) Slim Joe (oti Yan Yan
Re: Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by dammiecool(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Clever jay shouldn't be on d list he has other hit tracks like igboro ti daru and so wa sexy ft rugged man

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' by Doortun(m): 4:26am On Dec 22, 2015
dayosaurus:

5. KLEVER JAY- this guy rocked every club in naija with his jam KONIKONI love, only for him to disappear when the wave died down. though he's been making attempts in recent times but his wack songs don't even make it past his studio doors. grin

Please add yours.

Nice compilation. Nothing to flaw

(1) (Reply)

The Reaction Of A Wizkid Fan To His New Song Daddy Yo / Thread closed! / DJ Maphorisa & DJ Shimza – Makhe Ft. Moonchild.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.