Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him (869 Views)

Amina Mohammed, Served with PMB, GEJ, Others (see Her Biography) / PDP Congratulates Buhari, GEJ, Others On The Commission Of Abuja-kaduna Railway / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Turns 90 Today!! Happy Birthday To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by Splashme: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Happy Birthday, Sir

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
And the human rights abuser is not even there. Bad belle man. Happy birthday sir. That coup plotter wey get mind overthrow you will pay by losing the forthcoming presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by Splashme: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=14pt]Where is Boko.Hari?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by richol(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
happy 90years within which u were a liability to the economy i.e u stole our money.
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by Redoil: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Vessi:
And the human rights abuser is not even there. Bad belle man. Happy birthday sir. That coup plotter wey get mind overthrow you will pay by losing the forthcoming presidential elections.
come to think of it pa buhari is far older than shagari yet he is still claiming to be younger than gej
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by Demdem(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jonah-daft is just useless and greedy. Why is he the only one opening his mouth while cutting the cake. smh.
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is just useless and greedy. Why is he the only one opening his mouth while cutting the cake. smh.
you always find fault with your president. You will still find fault when he shiits. If you were followed about by camera men people would see you're worsen than camera. As a matter of fact Mr president is ten times better than you can ever hope to be.
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by Demdem(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
[[s]quote author=Vessi post=31074965]you always find fault with your president. You will still find fault when he shiits. If you were followed about by camera men people would see you're worsen than camera. As a matter of fact Mr president is ten times better than you can ever hope to be.[/quote][/s]

Get off my back and mind ur business i will advise u. The fool is a curse, what else do u expect?
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=Vessi post=31074965]you always find fault with your president. You will still find fault when he shiits. If you were followed about by camera men people would see you're worsen than camera. As a matter of fact Mr president is ten times better than you can ever hope to be.[/s]

Get off my back and mind ur business i will advise u. The fool is a curse, what else do u expect?
no fit hurts you so much and you're always red in the face. You go ahead and kill yourself. Nobody will remember you as you have contributed nothing to Nigeria. Believe me us on nairaland won't miss you one bit.
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by makzeze: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by IfyAwazie(f): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Election time have resurrect all our silent past presidents.
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Happy Birthday to Pa Shehu Shagari
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by ejikeme(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
That's Nigeria
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by bokohalal(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Splashme:
[size=14pt]Where is Boko.Hari?[/size]
Did you see Obasanjo there?
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by Ikengawo: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Where's his Senior Prefect Buhari?
Re: Shehu Shagari Turns 90. GEJ, others Celeberate with him by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2015
[[s]quote author=Vessi post=31075474]no fit hurts you so much and you're always red in the face. You go ahead and kill yourself. Nobody will remember you as you have contributed nothing to Nigeria. Believe me us on nairaland won't miss you one bit. [/quote][/s]

Fool, u are talking rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

APC Responds To Allegation Of Muazu On Fuel Scarcity / 2015 Polls Will Be Tough- Jonathan / Tinubu Is “corruption-personified”– Nigerian Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.