Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (316280 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
I mentor shekau
Skimpledawg:

na me teach Mark al hz shooting skills, dnt provoke my killin spirit!
Dee o, is dat al 4 tdae? E short o*cryin n drinkin alomo*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Uthman51:
D9TY7 i beg anytime you wan kill Clara make sure court sentence her to death by
1)make 50 guy go 2rounds her
2) make dem hang her and then make dem take firing squad finish her life..
lmao.......eleyi gidi gan o,100rounds shocked

Na so you hate her reach??

2 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:

lmao.......eleyi gidi gan o,100rounds shocked

Na so you hate her reach??
I hate her much more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by princesssusan(f): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmmm no update yet?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by donPhill(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
hmm...hmm...hmm... *clears throat*
lost but found....
maka shapaly hail the boss oga d9ty7 ....
I hail d followers for giving the courage for d continual update ...
no vex say na today me show face....
.oya back to the matter...
those moles plenty for the agency oo... imagine an ordinary gateman online as a mole.....those security wey mark put self no get sense.... see as ordinary woman brainwash them....and dey failed to listen to their boss by allowing someone out....
nice work Boss

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Its going to be fun you know grin
Uthman51:
1)make 2 guys go 50rounds her from [stuff and onemansquad
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Uthman51:
1)make 50 guy go 2rounds her
am ever ready evn na 100rounds each na stuff46 ah dy pity cos afta e finish im waist go stiff

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettydiva89:

I hate her much more
Lol,i hate her too,but 100rounds too much na,d place go tear nah grin

You really wanna be famous?? Well me too smiley
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Chai! Time don go like this? Blame tiredness.
Will start typing now.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
I get you Dee.

The security forces are now getting better.

Don't use the ordinary police force to compare with an anti-terrorist organisation.

Welldone.
Expecting the next update.

Why don't u write it down as u use to do before.
And simply copy and paste.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
I get you Dee.

The security forces are now getting better.

Don't use the ordinary police force to compare with an anti-terrorist organisation.

Welldone.
Expecting the next update.

Why don't u write it down as u use to do before.
And simply copy and paste.
Bro, the security forces we have are getting better like you said, but in terms of intelligence agencies, we don't have them here in Nigeria or better still, they are not functioning. Imagine them starting operation fully, there will be some mistakes and errors at first before they get better.

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
D9ty7:
Chai! Time don go like this? Blame tiredness.
Will start typing now.
Something just came up and it requires my attention. Sorry, no update tonight, even though I have typed about half of it. In that case, we'll just get two early morning updates tomorrow.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by donPhill(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
D9ty7:

Something just came up and it requires my attention. Sorry, no update tonight, even though I have typed about half of it. In that case, we'll just get two early morning updates tomorrow.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by smarh(f): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote

author=D9ty7 post=32038655]
Something just came up and it requires my attention. Sorry, no update
tonight, even though I have typed about half of it. In that case, we'll
just get two early morning updates tomorrow.[/quote]no p dee.. just
ride on.. good job there.. i hate it when an innocent soul suffers 4 w@
he knows not of.. i mean christopher... just when mark is close.. clara
is a devil.. wish it wunt always b like dee... no update 4rm mark
anthony?? its been a wyl.. tot he ordered d@ he shld b brought 2 him

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
D9ty7:

Bro, the security forces we have are getting better like you said, but in terms of intelligence agencies, we don't have them here in Nigeria or better still, they are not functioning. Imagine them starting operation fully, there will be some mistakes and errors at first before they get better.

Yes. I agree with u on dat!

Ride on!

No updates today again!
Why na?

Tomorrow updates should b 6. grin

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by bigwig97(m): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
D9ty7:

no update! *opens mouth*
anyway tomorrow na another day. i pray nothing will come up again, bro dee
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2015
--continuation--
Mark was seated fuming inside Collins office, while two other top officials in the corporation sat beside him, one empty chair stood opposite them, while Collins sat on behind his own desk. Three uniformed men were made to stand in front of the panel.
"Why would you allow Clara to pass, I mean, I told you someone was hiding behind the door, mere thinking for a minute should tell you that whoever is behind that door is a suspect and should be arrested immediately she is found. But your foolishness and the useless regard you give to high ranking officers here in Nigerian just cost us a major suspect." Mark ranted on and on.
"Miss Clara can never be a mole. She has been here for many years, she just can't be the mole. No." One of the uniformed men replied.
"Fine, she is not the mole, then did she have to run away immediately after getting out of the control room? How did she get out when the building was supposed to be on a lockdown?" Mark asked angrily.
"That I don't know, maybe we should as the officers in charge of the west wing." He replied.
"Can you imagine, were you not in charge of the west exit corridor? We should ask you first." Mark replied.
The door into the office opened and Christina walked in.
"I have a team of detectives keeping tabs on her. Her house, her parent's house, her favourite bar and fastfood joint." She explained she walked towards one of the two empty chairs.
"Discretely or what?" Collins asked.
"What do uo expect? Its discrete of course. I have non commissioned investigator on the assignment, while a private detective is on her tail." Tina explained.
"What do we do these ones here?" Collins asked.
"Lets put them in holding while we keep searching for Clara, but my mind keep telling they are moles." Mark said.
"Locking them up is cruel and against the eithics of this corporation." The assistant director seated beside Mark to the left replied.
Mark wasn't expecting anything better from the obnoxious man whose sole responsibility in the corporation is to quote rules and laws.
"They allowing Clara is escape is as cruel as locking them up. By allowing Clara to leave, justice has been turned, the poor lady who lost her life died for nothing. Let these men be charged to court." Mark replied angrily.
"No, we won't do that." Tina cuts in.
The four senior agents plus the three uniformed men turned to face her.
"Yes, they'll join us at the field." She replied.
------------
A black Nissan highlander drove into the premises of De Royals hotels and suits. Two men in suit alighted and walked towards the entrance.
"Hands up." The security man at the door said.
The two men raised their hands up while the security man searched their body.
"You can go." He said as he pressed the button situated just beside the security door. "Wait wait! The briefcase." He said, but they were inside the hotel reception already.
"Good afternoon sirs." A female receptionist greeted.
"Yeah, afternoon." One of the men replied.
"How can I help you?" She asked.
"We made a booking online, executive royal suite, double." One of them replied.
"Under what name? Reciept number?"
"John and Jonhson is the name. 53108ERSD." One of them replied while the receptionist typed the words into her computer.
"Got it." She said as she fetched a key and handed it over.
"Welcome to De Royals." She said with a smile.
"Nice dimples."One of the men said as they walked towards the stairs.
"Are you sure Mark is lodge in the executive royal suite?" The dark complexioned man asked.
"Where else will he be lodged? The federal government has it covered." The light skinned man replied.
The two men entered their room and sat down as they opened their briefcase.
"Hello boss, we are on ground already. Moving in on the target in five to six hours."

--to be continued--

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Oyinprince(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Finally following
Better late than never
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Crownfullhouse(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Well done Sire D
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Tremie darling, come sit besides me....this story is so on point. wink

Thronekid,are u here?? smiley
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Oyinprince:
Finally following
Better late than never
Prince,go and update ur inseparable jor

i love that story die smiley

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by macpetrus(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Ride On....
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2015
serzly dis tina should try and get small sense na... she is juss so annoying and too soft she trust pple a lot and tis not good for dis kind of job
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
kitnah:
Tremie darling, come sit besides me....this story is so on point. wink

Thronekid,are u here?? smiley
Mmmm, Not yet Cutie... Thanks!
Now, Lets start Caressing!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by omotalkie(f): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hnmmmm...so Tina wants those moles to work wit them at d field Easy access and info for Clara. Na wa oo
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by sammyomotola: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ok, sitting down waiting 4 ur next update
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by donPhill(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
another circle I. the making...nice work dee
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by blinxabel(f): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
NYC work done.....wonderful update and tanx for it
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Neephemie(f): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nyc work
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
tecno4life:
I'm out of comment lipsrsealed but it would be rude to walk pass this masterpiece without glancing and spending a few extra minutes of my time commenting. Keep the work on D9ty7 u are the baddest but u fall ma hand ooh the way Clara escaped seems u rushed that part when writing the story as I didn't see a 'D9ty7' touch on it; It was too short and easy, it made N.A.T.U look stupid I taught u said lockdown and Mark ordered those security not to allow anyone in or out of the room, It should have taken a lot more persuasion from Clara to make them leave undecided and the gate she followed should have been guarded maybe escape through a hidden exit or an underground or jump outta some kinda window. Na u be boss sha I twale

Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
--continuation--
Danny Lovato walked into the lecture hall of his rebel academy.
"Afternoon sir." The students dressed in a black greeted. Each of them to a computer, another faction of them were building up only God knows what.
He replied their greeting with a wave of hand as he approached a man who stood in the middle of the hall.
"You are welcome sir." The man greeted with a bow.
"Yeah. What's going on with them?" Lovato asked.
"Practical assignments on everything they have learnt." The man replied as Danny walked towards a group of student assembling a bomb.
"Hey boys." He said startling the boys who shook in fear. "What's this you are doing?" He asked.
"Its a nameless bomb, built with sixteen bullet canisters, infused with a kilogram of gun powder and harmful gases." One of the boy began.
"So, how does it work?"
"To detonate it, we make use of a remote built with it, with similar sensor, or in the absence of thee remote, we use a cell phone, a clock or any type of sensor such as pressure(altitude) radar vibration or contact." The boy began.
"At the point of detonation, that is the seat of detonation, the bomb after effect could be felt in a building occupying at least two plots of land. Which means in a residential area, the bomb could affect either two houses, three or four as the case may be and depending on the land mass." Another boy explained.
"In the case of a sucide detonation, the bullet canisters becomes infused into one canister case which means immediately it detonates it has the tendency of breaking into three component blasting cap containing a more sensitive primary explosive." Another of the boys explained further.
"Then the after effect of the three blasting cap tripples the after effect of the original blast of the sixteen canisters. Thereby causing more damage during the process." Another chipped in.
Danny Lovato was impressed with the way five boys lectured him on the weapon of mass destruction they just produced.
"How sure are you that this will work?" He asked.
One of the boys raised a very large book and flashed it against their mentor's face. The book was titled, THE USE, THE APPLICATION, THE PRODUCTION OF WEAPONS. Wriiten by Danny Lovato.
"We went through all the chapters, took at least a production step from every chapter and here we are.
"I score you thirty points in advance. We'll put this to test in the coming days." He said as he walked to a young boy who sat behind his desk, facing a computer, beaming with smile.
"Hey." Lovato said.
"Yes sir." The boy replied standing up for Lovato who sat down comfortably on the chair vacated by the boy who presumably should be in his late teens.
"What's this?" Lovator asked as he handled the mouse, navigated his way through the picture on display.
"Its the structural interface of the De Royal hotel downtown." The boy replied.
"Tell me more."
"I established a connection with a multipurpose IPI I stole from our instructor's office and I found a matching computer with almost the same IPI inside the hotel, that's it here." The boy explained pointing blue static dot.
Lovato clicked his mouse and held it still. Slowly, the image magnified, same with the blue dot and when it stretched to its limit, boldly written on the blue dot was, EXECUTIVE ROYAL SUITE DOUBLE.
"Can you trace the computer you hook up with?" Lovato asked.
"Not yet sir." The boy replied.
"VPF- 3200-IP22I is it." Lovato dictated and the boy typed on.
"Here sir."
Danny Lovato smiled, afterall the men assigned to kidnapp Mark Ashimolowo were on ground already.
"In a day or two, I will speak with one of our spies at N.A.T.U, he will accept your IP request, then you can access the organisation's camera interface, then someone here enters the building to detonate the bomb produced by those boys over there." Danny explained.
"I'll be ready to work with those on the field."
"Keep up the good work." And with this, Danny Lovato moved on to other group of boys and girls, even though their works did little or nothing to get his attention. He only asked a few questions and moved on.
He personally was grateful because the task he thought was impossible has been made easy, afterall, he won't import weapon anymore, his students can mannually build one.

--to be continued--
Blame John Grisham for my lateness. Just came accross one of his books and I have been buried in it since.

3 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by macpetrus(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (112) (Reply)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.