Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (316913 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kwencypresh(f): 7:38pm On May 17, 2015
Onemansquad:
u c wat am saying 9ja gals
wetin hapen to naija gals Tank u wont do her any harm
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by MsBliss(f): 7:08am On May 18, 2015
Oga d9ty come and update lah
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2015
MsBliss:
Oga d9ty come and update lah
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2015
TODAY THE VOTING OF MISS NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND 1 COMMENCES AND TWO OF OUR LITERATURE-LANDERS ARE PARTICIPATING..THEY ARE ONE OF US,,THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT..IF YOU HAVE NOT VOTED, VOTE NOW BY CLICKING THIS LINK https://www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-coI vote adeh39
i vote mariamferanmi
i vote aipete2
cc:nljega
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2015
Onemansquad:
TODAY THE VOTING OF MISS NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND 1 COMMENCES AND TWO OF OUR LITERATURE-LANDERS ARE PARTICIPATING..THEY ARE ONE OF US,,THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT..IF YOU HAVE NOT VOTED, VOTE NOW BY CLICKING THIS LINK https://www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-coI vote adeh39
i vote mariamferanmi
i vote aipete2
cc:nljega
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kenwins(f): 11:56am On May 18, 2015
I'M glad you have your own money. The bed owner is HERE.
Kudos to D9ty7.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2015
kenwins:
Kudos to D9ty7.
av u voted 4 adeh39, mariamferanmi , aipete2 ..click dis link https://www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2015
My boss D9ty7 and all the followers of this great thread.
Endeavour to vote for Trypa. Thanks
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 18, 2015
D9ty7 Did you by any chance allow some people * Amebor Gist* to post your story * Shadows from the past* on Facebook?

Pls reply as soon as possible.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2015
kenwins:
Kudos to D9ty7.
Were have you been? Good afternoon Ma'am. How has life been with you?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by omotalkie(f): 8:14pm On May 18, 2015
adeh39:
D9ty7 Did you by any chance allow some people * Amebor Gist* to post your story * Shadows from the past* on Facebook?

Pls reply as soon as possible.
I think he did because he has been acknowledged as d author
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kenwins(f): 11:05pm On May 18, 2015
stuff46:

Were have you been?
Good afternoon Ma'am. How has life been with you?
One place at a time, dear. Good evening, sir. Quite unfair two months ago. Making me stronger every minute even if the day is so hectic. How are you?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by drtwist(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2015
D9ty7:
In my own opinion, I think Christina need someone to give her confidence to be able to deal with Daniel and his antics. Or what do y'all think?

Its my own pleasure to inform you that I'm now one of your follower.
Though I came late occupying the window space watching you gisting
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2015
--continuation--
Danny Lovato stepped into the hall where his armies were undergoing the last of the drilling before their supposed attack on the N.A.T.U headquarters.
"Good job commander." He said as he walked around the soldiers, numbering twelve.
"Thank you sir." The commander replied as he moved to a large screen hung on the front wall. He switched it on.
"Here is Collins, the N.A.T.U director. His office is located on the east wing of the building upstairs." The commander explained. On the screen, a potion was showing various pictures of Collins while the other was showing the way to his office from the entry point. "His office isn't heavily guarded. He uses the conventional door knob and keys which could easily be broken, but for the sake of our mission, we have no business with him or his office, but a man would be stationed on this corridor to prevent him from coming out." He continued.
His audience took their time to study the pictures on the screen, most especially, the footage that showed how to get to his office from the ICT hall.
"Here is Agent Christina. You all know her, for the sake of those who don't, she is a single mother." The commander said and everyone bursted into laughter including Lovato. "She is a dangerous top class agent and she has eyes everywhere. Her office is directly on top of the ICT hall, a potion of the hall though, such that from the ICT hall, you could see her office and vice versa. She is unstoppable if you ask me, but the Lavoto army can stop her effortlessly. First, we must block every logistic reports she is likely to recieve from her informant. You know how we do that. Then, its either we get her out of office before the attack or we do a meele." The commander continued as he showed various pictures Tina.
"And here is the big one. Mark Ashimolowo, American CIA and a fearless bull." The commander began. "Logistic reports states he has no office of his own, which would be a problem for us because running into him at the entrance automatically kills our chances. He has the ability to spot enemies from a mile off. But reports states he has something for Tina, meaning they could be loving up when we struck, I do hope they would be loving up when we struck. But note, even if the bomb is six seconds from detonation, find Mark and make sure he doesn't get hit." The commander continued.
Mere looking at Mark's picture on the screen, the men knew what they were in for without being told.
"Now, the main attack. N.A.T.U has three gates. The front, the east and the west gate. The front gate is heavily guarded, the west is out of use, the east is being patrolled from time to time....." A loud noise interrupted the session.
The noise seemed to be coming from the roof of the buiding, like a chopper preparing to land.
"She is here." Lovato said as he walked out of the hall.
-------
Clara alighted from a boeing jet helicopter dressed in a black long sleeve body hug velvet shirt and a black trouser made with velvet. A black shade stood on the bridge of her nose. She let her hair down which stopped at her shoulder and a four inches heel was strapped to her feet.
"I am Clara." She said once she came face to face with Danny Lovato.
"I know." Lovato replied with a straight face. "Where's it?" He asked.
"My money?" She replied.
Lovato smiled and with a snap of his finger, a young man brought forward a small suitcase. He opened it to reveal naira notes arranged prefectly, drawing out a smile from her.
She dipped her hand into her pocket and produced a N.A.T.U entry keycard.
"Here." She handed it to Lovato just as she collected the suitcase filled with cash. "You should make a duplicate of the card bearing another name..." She was advising.
"We know what to do." Lovato cut her short.
"Its nice doing business with you." She stretched her hand for a handshake.
"Take it boy." Lovato nudged the guy beside him who promptly took the handshake, and in the way they came, they returned.
Five minutes later, the chopper took off.

--tbc--
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by adewealth027(f): 7:53am On May 19, 2015
*in Psquare's voice* WAHALA DEY
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2015
--continuation--
The silence that had taken over Mark's apartment was one that has never been experienced. While Mark expects and apology from his wife for embarrassing his guest, Kim expects and apology because he cheated on her.
Keeping malice was no new thing to Mark as he had on countless occassions gone weeks, months and even a year without talking to his next door neighbour. Kimberly was not one to keep malice and once could see as in the last one minute, she had been clearing her throat in a bid to gain her husband's attention.
"Mark." She called angrily.
Mark turned to face her with an indifferent expression on his face.
"Mark, why are you doing this?" She asked.
"What?"
"Mark, that lady has been here since when? Because I think she is too comfortable which further confirm that something is between you two, even though you will never admit, but logically, I think no man, even a man who hates his wife will always monitor her movement because he doesn't want her die. And you, am sure you don't hate me. Why can't you call to ask how I sorted myself if not that you have someone else who is ready to take my place. Mark."
Mark angrily stood up, grabbed his car key. "Am so done with this conversation. I'll just get fuel down the street for the generator." With this he stormed out of the house.
Kim stood at the window, arms akimbo expecting Mark to have a change of mind and return to the house, but nothing of such happened. She only returned to her seat when it became obvious that Mark wasn't returning to house.
"Hello mum." He voice rang immediately her mother-in-law picked up.
"Hello darling. How are you?" Grace asked.
"Am not fine mum. Am not."
"What's wrong?" Grace asked calmly.
"I told you I have located Mark's apartment, didn't I?"
"Of course you did." Grace replied.
"You wouldn't believe that I met a woman when I arrived. She was even in the kitchen cooking." Kim explained.
"And why didn't you tell me this the first time you called?"
"Mum, I thought I could handle it. I thought she is just a friend since Mark introduced her as a colleague at work. But now, I just realised that there is much to their friendship. Mark just left the house angrily because I asked him about her." Kim poured out.
"He left the house?" Grace asked.
"Yes mum. It seemed that lady has taken over his head."
"Just keep calm okay? I'll call him right now."
----------
Mark drove for a few minutes round the estate with no destination in mind, even though he told his wife he was going to get fuel, but he himself knew he would be retuning home without buying fuel. His ringing phone caught his attention. The last person he wanted to speak to was on the line, his mother.
"Hello mum." He said.
"Mark!" Grace whispered.
He knew it. He was in trouble once again. "Must every misunderstanding be reported to my mum?" He asked himself.
"What is it I am hearing about you?"
"What is it you heared?" Mark replied.
"Who is the strange woman that has taken over your head?"
"No strange woman took over my head. The lady in question is Christina, my colleague and partner at work. I don't think there is anything bad in a colleague visiting." He explained.
"There is nothing bad only if your wife consents to it and is present."
"Mum, stop giving me these petty talk. I just moved into this new apartment, I am a man, I need to set the place up, I suck at arrangement and decoration. I asked her to help and she agreed. And just in case you don't know, she has a thirteen year old son, so, forget everything Kim told you." Mark explained.
"Am I supposed to believe that?"
"Believe what you want, but the fact still remains. I have nothing going with Christina, none that I could think of." Mark replied.
"Imagine my only child talking to me like this." Grace cried.
"Like I am your only child." He replied.
"What did you say?" Grace asked.
"Am I your only child?"
"Meaning?" Grace asked.
"You were married to Mark Anthony, I wasn't the only one the marriage produced, am I?"

--to be continued--
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2015
drtwist:

Its my own pleasure to inform you that I'm now one of your follower.
Though I came late occupying the window space watching you gisting
u dnt knw u ar blocking us frm recivin fresh air?? my friend c'mon get dwn frm dat window b4 i blow ur skull
*corks ma gun*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2015
[b]Did you know? That the Miss Nairaland 2015 pegeantry kicked off yesterday. A total of 15 ladies contested the 1st round and at the end of the day, 12 of them proceeded to the next round.
The big one is, four literature-landers contested the round one and they all made it to next round. That's huge, isn't it?
Today, the 12 contestants who qualified would slug it out and 9 of them would make it to the next round.
The power to save the four literature section contestants lies in your hand.
How? Vote. You just vote.
The four contestants are Adeh39, Aipete2, Mariamferanmi and Trypa.
Where to vote; https://www.nairaland.com/2322733-miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination
How to vote;
Your vote counts in this manner:
I vote,
1. Adeh39
2. Aipete2
3. Mariamferanmi
4. Trypa
Cc: Nljega.

And your vote would count.
I hope to see you guys vote once it is time.
Voting starts 9am and end 6pm.
#saveAdeh39
#saveAipete2
#saveMariamferanmi
#saveTrypa
[/b]
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by drtwist(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2015
Onemansquad:

u dnt knw u ar blocking us frm recivin fresh air?? my friend c'mon get dwn frm dat window b4 i blow ur skull
*corks ma gun*

Will you leave your seat for me to sit down?
Fear God o

*corks my two pistol* shot one in the air warning
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Kayleb37: 8:37am On May 19, 2015
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 8:47am On May 19, 2015
shue i smell d secret is about to unfold Tina!! Mark na ur elder bro oo
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by hadease(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2015
drtwist:

Will you leave your seat for me to sit down?
Fear God o

*corks my two pistol* shot one in the air warning
abeg cum let share mine joor nd kip dat *gun* of urs or u may even borrow tina cause she is gonna nid it soon...... tanks 4 d update dee
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shawdey(f): 9:58am On May 19, 2015
This Kim gan sef nawa o. Oga D, keep the good work going
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 10:31am On May 19, 2015
Enjoyed every bit of it
Keep 'em coming

But there is a place where you used 'heared' instead of 'heard'
I'm not sure but I think heard is the right word

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 4:21pm On May 19, 2015
Some were marvelled, others wer surprised and yet again some wondered how but we knw it was all by your kind courtesy. Dear literaturelanders, the second round is here and they cannot win without your vote. Kindly spare ticks of your valuable times and vote massively for Adeg39, mariamferanmi and Aipete to win miss Nairaland 2015. The crown must and will need to come here. God bless u for ur votes. Pls vote here ......
https://www.nairaland.com/2322733-miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination.
Your vote is the difference. Thank u.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 4:22pm On May 19, 2015
Some were marvelled, others wer surprised and yet again some wondered how but we knw it was all by your kind courtesy. Dear literaturelanders, the second round is here and they cannot win without your vote. Kindly spare ticks of your valuable times and vote massively for Adeh39, mariamferanmi and Aipete to win miss Nairaland 2015. The crown must and will need to come here. God bless u for ur votes. Pls vote here ......
https://www.nairaland.com/2322733-miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination.
Your vote is the difference. Thank u.
Tags Marcela04, damstary, yemiisaac, seunviju,
zanga007, slimzjoe, Ayanfelead,
Princesssusan, crystalsaint, Tobilastik,
Amakah16, therealbabe, nyt3237, Ebbisco,
Femyodsky, damsity, mcweber, Temilade20,
chichichilolo1, Larrynrlnd1, samsondavid, PrinceGozie, Profsomebody, buccal,
dreal890, sunak, chimdim, Michaellegend,
handmaid, efilefun, Kruzykid, Lauda,
carew998, MissTemmyT, Sardongarigan,
Ifyjohnson, Lanjum, creamy1990, Olaooni88,
slimaliyu, Holluwaplexy, kingzblings, Galaxdiva, Melancholy, wayner10, Timcy,
Lyzbet, Accipetex, Ndukings92, Teamplayey,
Emmabest2000, Jollyjoy, Unilever, drsolob2
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 19, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURELANDERS, THIS IS ADEH39, SHE'S ONE OF THE LADIES CONTESTING FOR THE MISS NAIRALAND POSITION. I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG AND SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU ALL....... YOU GUYS REALLY MADE MY DAY. I MADE IT TO THE THIRD ROUND!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE SIXTH POSITION...... 122 VOTES. I DIDN'T DO IT ALONE, YOU WERE THE ONES THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE. I AM REALLY HAPPY. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. YOU GUYS ARE ONE IN A TRILLION. PLEASE I STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORTS...... TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY! PLEASE PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE TOMORROW TOO. PLEASE LITERATURELANDERS ARE MORE THAN 122, KINDLY CAST YOUR VOTES FOR ME TOMORROW. 122 VOTES WON'T TAKE ME TO THE NEXT ROUND TOMORROW!!!! PLEASE I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT, YOU MADE IT HAPPEN LAST YEAR, MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS YEAR TOO. PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING FOR ME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tizblink: 1:24am On May 20, 2015
Brother still on this. Abeg no dey forget my favourite character #Chris. Keep him close by
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 4:16am On May 20, 2015
I wonder wat really apnd dat day mark snr was shot... d maid and the daughter were dey also killed or did dey escape? oga dee wwn will u ansa dese questions o
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by sammyomotola: 5:54am On May 20, 2015
Oga dee, u re d baddest..... speechless.... Lemme just stay lowkey again
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by ojjp: 8:13am On May 20, 2015
It's true Kim didnt behav too well d other time but Mark is nt handlin dis issue as xpected of a gentleman.
Seat her down, pet her, xplain things to her over again until she is convinced, den reassure her of ur love n commitment to ur marriage.

Dee, u r gud2go, keep it up.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2015
ojjp:
It's true Kim didnt behav too well d other time but Mark is nt handlin dis issue as xpected of a gentleman.
Seat her down, pet her, xplain things to her over again until she is convinced, den reassure her of ur love n commitment to ur marriage.

Dee, u r gud2go, keep it up.
And Mark wants to do that? Isn't it obvious?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (112) (Reply)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.