Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Tea Chat: Is Writing Purely Art, Talent Based Or Work Of Practice? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tea Chat: Is Writing Purely Art, Talent Based Or Work Of Practice? (441 Views)

Which Among These Did You Practice When You Were Young? / Home Practice Secret Of Starting Public Speaking / © The Tea Digestive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tea Chat: Is Writing Purely Art, Talent Based Or Work Of Practice? by Feanad: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
I saw a post on Facebook sometime ago that got me probing into the different ways people see writing.

The post was stating clearly that you either can write or can't, in which case you should stop.

‎From the tone of the post, I could taste the raw disgust the person felt at that moment.

And I think I've been there too. But it is interesting that some people who have made you
feel such disgust at a time somehow turn around to have gotten their craft together later.

So I went online asking a few people – is writing purely art, talent based or work of practice?

The comments are posted here http://nantygreens.com/tea-chat-writing-purely-art-talent-based-work-practice/

Join in the conversation on the site.

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Was There / Get Into The Ebook Industry / Short Collection Of Rube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.