Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra (3505 Views)

South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by omonnakoda: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Are Eboes forbidden from manufacturing? Is importing the only business they can do.Where wil the foreign exchange to pay for all these imports come from?
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by jpphilips(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Scholes007:

I understand you but i don't like your choice of words ...like you said onitcha and nnewi all in anambra state are the viable industrial hobs in the south east right?!
Then I tried explaining to you that you don't really know the economic and industrial hobs in south east though i accept my shortcomings in my mode of expression...you Should have also consider that this same administration dredged river Niger, what you will be considering is how do we(south east) have alternative seaport since port Harcourt is just nearer than you great Apapa in Lagos. As for the air port in Enugu the international terminal is yet to be completed. ***we should also consider constrains like financial,time,political & and regional constrains.***

You don't understand anything the reason you should stop occupying spaces for people who understand what the thread is about.
Save yourself further embarrassments, when will the first Sea going vessel or tanker berth in your "dredged" sea port or you think I am the type you will convince by reading out Jonathan's futile promises?
Yaradua actually conceived the idea of dredging the river Niger, awarded the contract for the upper basin before he died, like I asked, which forest do you represent on Nairaland? you seem to be in the dark regarding the four cardinal points of this country.

The leader of the Community Relations Committee on dredging of River Niger, Otunba Folarin, who disclosed this in Awka, Anambra State, when he led his committee members on a courtesy call on Governor Peter Obi at the Governor’s Lodge, said the project would be flagged off by President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua as soon as possible.
http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/generaltopics/fg-awards-n33bn-contract-for-dredging-of-river-niger/
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by jpphilips(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Scholes007:

sorry i meant to say Ala oji power station which is 504MW... yea obj proposed too and nothing was done but This administration has chances of having another tenure( extra 4 years)... i didn't digest well last night i most accept but you write up is just filled with flaws

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by Scholes007(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2015
jpphilips:

You don't understand anything the reason you should stop occupying spaces for people who understand what the thread is about.
Save yourself further embarrassments, when will the first Sea going vessel or tanker berth in your "dredged" sea port or you think I am the type you will convince by reading out Jonathan's futile promises?
Yaradua actually conceived the idea of dredging the river Niger, awarded the contract for the upper basin before he died, like I asked, which forest do you represent on Nairaland? you seem to be in the dark regarding the four cardinal points of this country.
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by Scholes007(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
jpphilips:

Executed by who mr city man...keep turning blind eye to developments just because of your personal grudge
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by jpphilips(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2015
omonnakoda:
Are Eboes forbidden from manufacturing? Is importing the only business they can do.Where wil the foreign exchange to pay for all these imports come from?

Ya, your wrist watch was manufactured with candle as power source, ode!
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by jpphilips(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Scholes007:

yara dua indeed
Jonathan approves N25bn for dredging of River
Benue ...

www​.vanguardngr.com/.../jonathan-

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so many goats here!!
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by angelsing(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
jpphilips:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so many goats here!!
Do u have to insult him to pass ur information...even though u made a lot of sense with ur post but u are spoiling it with ur insult...Just argue with him without the banters and names calling...Keep ur cool and continue the argument
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by jpphilips(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2015
angelsing:
Do u have to insult him to pass ur information...even though u made a lot of sense with ur post but u are spoiling it with ur insult...Just argue with him without the banters and names calling...Keep ur cool and continue the argument

Let me be clear, I am allergic to buffoonery, it is equally my civic duty to usher them to their cages, my posts are not for toddlers who managed to steal money to buy Tecno phones, if he has nothing meaningful to contribute to the thread, he must be shown his cage.
Some people may tolerate infantile radicalism, I don't.
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by omonnakoda: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
jpphilips:

Ya, your wrist watch was manufactured with candle as power source, ode!
Your mother is ode and will die from snake bite
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by angelsing(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
jpphilips:

Let me be clear, I am allergic to buffoonery, it is equally my civic duty to usher them to their cages, my posts are not for toddlers who managed to steal money to buy Tecno phones, if he has nothing meaningful to contribute to the thread, he must be shown his cage.
Some people may tolerate infantile radicalism, I don't.
Are u not here to convince them so they can see reason with ur point?
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by jpphilips(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
omonnakoda:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by jpphilips(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
angelsing:
Are u not here to convince them so they can see reason with ur point?

Wrong, this is a public place, if you don't have what it takes to be competitive, just read the comments and back out, is it too much to ask? why should I convince anybody? am I Buhari or Jonathan? will I get a cut off their emoluments? please don't derail the thread
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by jpphilips(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2015
omonnakoda:

Which village in Ibadan do you represent?
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by jpphilips(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
rapthugx:
OP is Abia not part of South East anymore?

The South Eastern states in focus is made up of Imo, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi states,

I hope you are not one of the Nairaland ancestors with serious comprehension problems.
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by rapthugx(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
jpphilips:

I hope you are not one of the Nairaland ancestors with serious comprehension problems.
Sorry, I missed that. Beautiful write up by the way.
Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by Scholes007(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
jpphilips:

chop knuckle bro

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra by jpphilips(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2015
rapthugx:
Sorry, I missed that. Beautiful write up by the way.

Please educate your friends from the east, I am sure they don't know that the fuel scarcity today is caused by devaluation of naira, they may not know that Naira was devalued because there was no Foreign reserve to support it, I am sure that they equally dont know that the foreign reserve was stolen as well as crude that would have shored it up to avert this crisis.

Little would they know that OBJ ran a government of $38/bbl yet we didn't even notice, lowest jonathan had was $42/bbl, today it is $60, yet they are suffering like this. Zero debt with OBJ, debt laden with Jonathan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Calls Boko Haram His Brothers / Graphic Photos Of ISIS Terror Group Stoning A Man To Death / This Is A Bomb To All PDP From Lai Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.