Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Boyfriends/girlfriends Are Sinner Friends And A Sin To God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boyfriends/girlfriends Are Sinner Friends And A Sin To God. (742 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriends/girlfriends Are Sinner Friends And A Sin To God. by Bosch10(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
The time or season of a youth is very interesting and exploring.God is much more interested in the affairs of a youth.The time of youth is the best time to seek the face of God and serve him wholeheartedly.Eccl 12vs1.but the most painful thing and the most agonizing thing is that youths use this time to while away time and live carelessly and wrecklessly.The youths of today have left the way of God and are now walking in their own ways.almost all the youths of today have boyfriends and girlfriends,decieving themselves,the ladies of today who are supposed to wait for their God-given husband,and bring glory and honour to God and their parents,they are having careless sex all around.wait a minute and answer this question sincerely,that boy or man you are sleeping with,what gives you the assurance that he will marry you.There is so much illegal sexual activities going on in this world,and lots of demonic spirit ruling men and infecting man with all kinds of sexual perversion.or what explanation can you give about a lady who is sleeping witg animal or a young man raping an 80 year old woman.Its starts from somewhere, where you are having sex with high mileage.Some ladies are so foolish by having sex with someone who is not yet married to you,they say that they want to use it to keep the man in the relationship,how decieved you are?cant you see that after having sex with you,he will not wait in the relationship but dupe you.the bible says that the bed must be undefiled bt youths are going against that rule.many confuse courtship with dating.They arent the same.
COURTSHIP-The condition where a man finds a wife he wants to marry and spends sometime observing her before marriage.this periods are best used for spiritual excercises like prayer and fasting,study of the word of God,evangelism etc.it is a godly relationship where sex is never allowed.
DATING-This is also known as random sampling,i.e a situation where a guy tests and tastes a girl with no intentions of marriage.
Can you now see the clear difference?Jesus said that you shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free.I have stated the truth now and i know that the truth has a bitter recipe with a revealing sensation and exposing delicacy which will require a man of understanding to digest it.my honest advice.
AKINNIJESU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriends/girlfriends Are Sinner Friends And A Sin To God. by vjsmiles: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
THIS YOUR TITLE SEF?
THEY NO PROGRAM ENGLISH FOR YOUR OS angry
NO OFFE?NSE

1 Like

Re: Boyfriends/girlfriends Are Sinner Friends And A Sin To God. by Enegod(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Boyfriends/girlfriends Are Sinner Friends And A Sin To God. by ronald4lif(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enegod:
undecided undecided

No be small undecided
Re: Boyfriends/girlfriends Are Sinner Friends And A Sin To God. by Movesz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wtf......is tomorrow sunday
Re: Boyfriends/girlfriends Are Sinner Friends And A Sin To God. by chiefolododo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
My deeper life brother
Re: Boyfriends/girlfriends Are Sinner Friends And A Sin To God. by Enegod(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

No be small undecided
I tells u!!!
Re: Boyfriends/girlfriends Are Sinner Friends And A Sin To God. by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Lol undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Aint Coming Again!!! So The Catholic Cardinal Said...blasphemy / How Long Has It Been Since Jesus Was On Earth? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/06/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.