Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service (23036 Views)

Free Forex Signals Forex School / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / Price Action Forex Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
D'love, please u've got mail. Kindly respond asap. Its a matter of urgency pls
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
nairakobo:
D'love, please u've got mail. Kindly respond asap. Its a matter of urgency pls

Mail replied and request granted. For the record, I'm off d trial panel. Thanks
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
nairakobo:

Why that?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
What is happening panel of judges, we send you guys and we need report and update.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
nairakobo:

Kindly give the reason why you are going off please
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by jammer777: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2015
dagr8:

Kindly give the reason why you are going off please

hmmm
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Bros word of mouth will not give you this faith and trust u ask for, you need to EARN it, by your ACTION. Today is 10/04/15, well still watching in 3D

digitalove:
Faith and trust is all I need. wink
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Hello digitalove, I sent u a mail pls respond, thanks
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
House, I really don't understand this guy called digitalove, I sent him a mail around 9am, today sent him a reminder to respond to my earlier mail and also a post here as well, up till now he is yet to respond and reply me, even to acknowledge receiving my mail, non.

toppy1234:
Hello digitalove, I sent u a mail pls respond, thanks
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
toppy1234:
House, I really don't understand this guy called digitalove, I sent him a mail around 9am, today sent him a reminder to respond to my earlier mail and also a post here as well, up till now he is yet to respond and reply me, even to acknowledge receiving my mail, non.
Mail replied since 10:12 AM. Have you checked your bulk/spam mail? If your patience is wearing thin, please do let me know. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
I didn't see any mail from u bro, may be u shuld resend
digitalove:
Mail replied since 10:12 AM. Have you checked your bulk/spam mail? If your patience is wearing thin, please do let me know. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
toppy1234:
I didn't see any mail from u bro, may be u shuld resend
Mail resent.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by osca123(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2015
no updates no updates no updates

from our reps and from the op
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by endy231: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2015
Still no updates?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Digitalove i sent you a mail, pls respond ASAP
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Today is the end of the month, let's have your updates, guys.
cc : manweysabi, puskin, toppy1234, digitalove and nairakobo
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
toppy1234:
Digitalove i sent you a mail, pls respond ASAP
Mail replied.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Trial period closed trades:

1. EURUSD - 201 Pips

2. EURUSD - 286 Pips

1. USDJPY - 2 Pips

2. USDJPY - 32 Pips

FACT: EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING IN FOREX TRADING! WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO REALFX SIGNALS TODAY?

Note: RealFX Signals Service will launch on Monday 04/05/15. Thank you for choosing RealFX Signals.

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
[b]The last 4 weeks was a very tough period for forex traders. The EUR/USD pair sold off determinedly for close to 5 days. This singular trend was responsible for the blowing up of many forex traders' accounts. However, owing to the unique way my trading algorithms work, the system's open trades were successfully managed and closed in profits.

I would like to emphasize and reiterate that despite the fact that forex trading is a lucrative venture, there is still a significant level of risk attached to trading in the forex markets. This being said, I would like to remind my esteemed potential subscribers that trading profits produced month after month are all as a result of my sound strategy and trading algorithms coupled with my decade plus of experience trading the forex markets. This is in order to dispel the notion in it's entirety that the forex market can be totally controlled by a certain individual or group of individuals. It just doesn't work that way as the forex market is way to big for such to happen.

Finally, I would like to thank all members of the trial panel for their patience throughout the entire rough trading period that was April. Forex trading is a lucrative but very risky venture and it will always remain so. Thank you all.[/b]
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
All trial panel members account passwords have been restored. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by noble03(f): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls like to know more. Contact: alicenoella@yahoo.com
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by bennito: 2:20am On May 01, 2015
digitalove:
All trial panel members account passwords have been restored. Thank you.
Thanks. Though I was not among the chosen panelist, but somehow I partook in the trial period having done the needful. I must say am impressed. Was able to achieve 50% increase not withstanding the chaotic sentiment of market during the second week of the trial period. Will smile to bank by Monday. Dalu hine
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2015
bennito:
Thanks. Though I was not among the chosen panelist, but somehow I partook in the trial period having done the needful. I must say am impressed. Was able to achieve 50% increase not withstanding the chaotic sentiment of market during the second week of the trial period. Will smile to bank by Monday. Dalu hine
You are most welcome kind sir. Thank you for your faith in me.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Manweysabi(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2015
Hi everyone,

DIgitalove tried... Gained a little dollar. Though, not enough to pay for his subscription.
One needs nothing less than $1,000 account to enjoy it. Because I don't have that kind of account, I'm not subscribing to his service.

Keep it up DL.

Regards.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2015
Manweysabi:
Hi everyone,

DIgitalove tried... Gained a little dollar. Though, not enough to pay for his subscription.
One needs nothing less than $1,000 account to enjoy it. Because I don't have that kind of account, I'm not subscribing to his service.

Keep it up DL.

Regards.
Thank you kind sir.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 1:01pm On May 01, 2015
Manweysabi:
Hi everyone,

Keep it up DL.

Regards.

........couldn't have said it better.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2015
puskin:

........couldn't have said it better.

Thank you for your patience and comment sir.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by bennito: 7:34pm On May 02, 2015
digitalove:
Thank you for your patience and comment sir.
I sent you a mail, what's your response to it?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2015
bennito:
I sent you a mail, what's your response to it?
Mail replied. Sorry for the late response. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by osca123(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2015
@ op when will you officially start off and when will you officially name your price?

how can one contact you ?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2015
osca123:
@ op when will you officially start off and when will you officially name your price?

how can one contact you ?
Please watch this thread on Monday 04/05/15. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid / How To Receive Money From Abroad Via Wire Transfer Into Your Domiciliary Account / How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.