Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service (23063 Views)

Free Forex Signals Forex School / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / Price Action Forex Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2015
digitalove:
No more Photoshoped pictures for Nairalanders to view?
You're the proverbial thief caught on a palm tree. There's no how you will find a thief on a palm tree that he won't find an excuse. E**12 I really spoil business for you. I know you will never forget my name in your life; even in your dreams today, you'll keep hearing Alhaji Yinka Ogundele grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2015
wus:
@Optimisticgondy, good job you have done, don't mind the guy he is a learner. He think everyone here are daft, and he can manipulate people here, the dude even dull. I know by now many Nairalanders will shine their eyes and not fall for cheap scam like this imagine forex guru using 1 pip per lot for $200 Account smiley. Your topic even shows you are here to scam from free to paid.SMH
wus are you back again? Pull up a chair and have a seat. Welcome. Anyway, There's still no free trial for you. Sorry.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 12:18am On Mar 25, 2015
gud evening guys, hiya doing? Digitalove mu boss, how u dey?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
You're the proverbial thief caught on a palm tree. There's no how you will find a thief on a palm tree that he won't find an excuse. E**12 I really spoil business for you. I know you will never forget my name in your life; even in your dreams today, you'll keep hearing Alhaji Yinka Ogundele grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes Alhaji Dauda Ogundele and you still will never get a free trial of my service.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2015
nairakobo:
gud evening guys, hiya doing? Digitalove mu boss, how u dey?
Hi nairakobo. Just dealing with some trolling learners on my thread. Launch date is still Monday 30/03/15 though.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2015
digitalove:
Hi nairakobo. Just dealing with some trolling learners on my thread. Launch date is still Monday 30/03/15 though.

ok boss, i b'liv u. pls u can just do well to clear their doubts and let them go to bed tonite. Prove them wrong pls
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:38am On Mar 25, 2015
nairakobo:

ok boss, i b'liv u. pls u can just do well to clear their doubts and let them go to bed tonite. Prove them wrong pls
nairakobo. My promise to you is whatever amount of pips you see on this thread (or the Myfxbook page) will be replicated exactly on subscribers accounts without any error. Please go to bed and forget these jokers. They are still learning the basics on how to troll a hot thread topic. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 1:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Reasons to subscribe to RealFX Signals:

1. Operated by a seasoned veteran trader in the forex market.

2. Perfect for newbies(beginners) in forex trading.

3. Absolutely nothing to setup or install. Everything is done for you automatically.

4. No need to babysit trades. Trades are initiated and closed out automatically.

5. Use any broker of your choice.

6. Trades are generated on over 20+ tradable forex pairs.

7. Guaranteed profits month after month.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2015
digitalove:
Reasons to subscribe to RealFX Signals:

1. Operated by a seasoned veteran trader in the forex market.

2. Perfect for newbies(beginners) in forex trading.

3. Absolutely nothing to setup or install. Everything is done for you automatically.

4. No need to babysit trades. Trades are initiated and closed out automatically.

5. Use any broker of your choice.

6. Trades are generated on over 20+ tradable forex pairs.

7. Guaranteed profits month after month.

Alhaji Haruna Dauda , you're bursted. Get ready for your show of shame. God has caught you hahahahahahahaha. You remember your Quick Smart Program in 2012? How did it go?

@Puskin and dagr8. I'm ready to give you password to my email to check if this Alhaji didnt contact me on Monday since he claimed he didn't contact me and that the screenshots here are photoshopped.

Please start from the link below to see how the name, Dauda Haruna came into the discussion yesterday and the connectivity with the email this scammer, Haruna Dauda sent to me on Monday
https://www.nairaland.com/2167150/copy-profitable-forex-trading-signals/5

Here is his blog where the email (abmcbauchi@gmail.com) with which he mesaaged me on Monday is written. You will also find his account number and numbers there.
www.harunaquicksmartprogramme..it

His phone number: 08187107272
His Account number: HARUNA DAUDA
FIRST BANK PLC
ACC NO: 2012165878

Below are images taken from my screen yesterday

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Alhaji Haruna Dauda , you're bursted. Get ready for your show of shame. God has caught you hahahahahahahaha. You remember your Quick Smart Program in 2012? How did it go?

@Puskin and dagr8. I'm ready to give you password to my email to check if this Alhaji didnt contact me on Monday since he claimed he didn't contact me and that the screenshots here are photoshopped.

Please start from the link below to see how the name, Dauda Haruna came into the discussion yesterday and the connectivity with the email this scammer, Haruna Dauda sent to me on Monday
https://www.nairaland.com/2167150/copy-profitable-forex-trading-signals/5

Here is his blog where the email (abmcbauchi@gmail.com) with which he mesaaged me on Monday is written. You will also find his account number and numbers there.
www.harunaquicksmartprogramme..it

His phone number: 08187107272
His Account number: HARUNA DAUDA
FIRST BANK PLC
ACC NO: 2012165878

Below are images taken from my screen yesterday
Good morning Alhaji Dauda Ogundele. Your Photoshop skills are still yet to improve. Anyway, nice effort.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
digitalove:
Good morning Alhaji Dauda Ogundele. Your Photoshop skills are still yet to improve. Anyway, nice effort.
Don't worry, by the time I give Puskin the password and verify these images are not photoshopped, your thread will be shut down. Why are you afraid of picking your number?

More proof
https://m.facebook.com/marxupdates/posts/672436362801099

Look at his comment on Facebook. Haruna Dan..hehehe

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2015
Nah wah!! This is getting very serious. cool cool
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2015
But........I like seriousness. cool cool
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2015
puskin:
Sir, Optimisticgondy and cohorts have violated all the known rules of posting on Nairaland. Don't you think it's time for a proper investigation so that we can know who is the real fraud here? Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2015
puskin:
You've got a mail, please.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Don't worry, by the time I give Puskin the password and verify these images are not photoshopped, your thread will be shut down. Why are you afraid of picking your number?

More proof
https://m.facebook.com/marxupdates/posts/672436362801099

Look at his comment on Facebook. Haruna Dan..hehehe
Alhaji Dauda Ogundele, calm down. puskin is here. Present all your 'Evidence' to him so that we can begin a proper investigation.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
All these hullabaloo has stemmed from the fact that you @digitalove have refused to prove yourself beyond every reasonable doubt.

In Biz, you must prove yourself.
You might have proved yourself on Myfxbook (BTW, that was a DEMO account) but you certainly haven't proved it with people on their accounts. Taking into cognisance of your recent trial run which BTW was a complete disaster, did you really expect that there wouldn't be an uproar of you launching your premium service without satisfying your potential clients via the free trial run.

You have promised that your trade copier software has been fixed and is ready to do the task but unfortunately, promises hold no value in Biz.

I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't test your software myself on my own VPS.

So many people have come along in this section trying to sell bullshit to people here (both on Forex & Binary). Fortunately, I have knowledge of the two.
Now your system might be genuine, it might be fake, I cannot say but I can confidently say that your system of approach to ya premium thingy is FLAWED.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
......and BTW Optimisticgondy, dagr8 & wus are 3 distinctive different people.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
puskin:
All these hullabaloo has stemmed from the fact that you @digitalove have refused to prove yourself beyond every reasonable doubt.

You might have proved yourself on Myfxbook (BTW, that was a DEMO account) but you certainly haven't proved it with people on their accounts. Taking into cognisance of your recent trial run which BTW was a complete disaster, did you really expect that there wouldn't be an uproar of you launching your premium service without satisfying your potential clients via the free trial run.

You have promised that your trade copier software has been fixed and is ready to do the task but unfortunately, promises hold no value in Biz.

So many people have come along in this section trying to sell bullshit to people here (both on Forex & Binary). Fortunately, I have knowledge of the two.
Now your system might be genuine, it might be fake, I cannot say but I can confidently say that your system of approach to ya premium thingy is FLAWED.

Once again sir, thanks for the vote of confidence. Alright accepted. I guess its peace offering time then. Okay let's get to middle ground here. I agree to offer another trial of my service BUT to only two Nairalanders namely nairakobo and puskin (that's you sir). I'm also pleased to announce that the free trial this time will be for 30 days (starting from 30/03/15). This is due to recent events on this thread and the observation that I may have jumped the gun on the premium service offering. I've already done a lot of apologising on this thread so it would be pointless to apologise again. The nominated Nairalanders will have the duty of updating on this thread about the progress of the free trial test. puskin, if you accept, please drop me a line or post your acceptance here. nairakobo please do same. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
digitalove:
Once again sir, thanks for the vote of confidence. Alright accepted. I guess its peace offering time then. Okay let's get to middle ground here. I agree to offer another trial of my service BUT to only two Nairalanders namely nairakobo and puskin (that's you sir). I'm also pleased to announce that the free trial this time will be for 30 days (starting from 30/03/15). This is due to recent events on this thread and the observation that I may have jumped the gun on the premium service offering. I've already done a lot of apologising on this thread so it would be pointless to apologise again. The nominated Nairalanders will have the duty of updating on this thread about the progress of the free trial test. puskin, if you accept, please drop me a line or post your acceptance here. nairakobo please do same. Thank you.

GREAT!!! Thats a start.

But I also need someone who has been here since the inception of this thread and who is a critic to be amongst the free trial people. Trust me, that is the way you would win the hearts of many.

In as much as you people might have had your differences, set them aside.......I would like see either dagr8 or Optimisticgondy OR even BOTH on the free trial list.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
puskin:

GREAT!!! Thats a start.

But I also need someone who has been here since the inception of this thread and who is a critic to be amongst the free trial people. Trust me, that is the way you would win the hearts of many.

In as much as you people might have had your differences, set them aside.......I would like see either dagr8 or Optimisticgondy OR even BOTH on the free trial list.

Okay accepted. But I will not be disposed to allowing either dagr8, wus or Optimisticgondy susbscribe to my premium service. I hope this is alright by you puskin?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
digitalove:

Okay accepted. But I will not be disposed to allowing either dagr8, wus or Optimisticgondy susbscribe to my premium service. I hope this is alright by you puskin?

Yep.......its premium. You choose who you want. I can't force you to accept a customer you don't want.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oya.......Optimisticgondy & dagr8.

Who's up for the task? He has agreed to include two of you in the new trial run for 30days.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
puskin:

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
REALFX SIGNALS SERVICE ALGORITHMS' TRADING HISTORY

Total Trades - 34

Total Pips - 2320

Trade Accuracy - 95%

Profit Factor - 59.92

Note: RealFX Signals Service official launch date has been moved to 04/05/15. Thank you for choosing RealFX Signals.

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
For recipients of the new 30-days free trial of my service (puskin, nairakobo, dagr8 and Optimisticgondy), please read this:

Due to upgrades in the software and servers of my service, all trading activities will now be controlled by me to ensure maximum efficiency of signals delivery. Please ensure that you have your investor password available because you will not be able to access or trade on the MT4 account using the main account password (This will be modified by the signals software server). This means you can only access the account using the investor password to view trades in real-time.

Now, please provide the following items for your free trial:

1. MT4 Broker

2. MT4 Account Type (Is it a Real or Demo account?)

3. MT4 Account Number

4. MT4 Account Password (This will be required for installation of the software and subsequent reception of signals to the account.)

5. Send all details to realfxsignals@hmamail.com

6. Sit back, relax, and watch your money grow!

At this point, I would also like to make a very important note to recipients. Members must have a minimum of $100 as deposit in their forex account. If you have less than a hundred dollars please open a cent account. If you present an account with less than $100 as deposit, signals will not be sent to that account until it is adequately funded or converted to a cent account. This is in order to ensure optimum performance of the signals on the account and prevent account blow ups. Members are advised to adhere strictly to this important requirement. Thank you.

Note: Please endeavour to send your details not later than 27/03/15 by 12 Noon. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
digitalove:

Exclude me from premium service, I am not interested am only interested on your genuity and save Nairalanders, once you are genuine you are good to fly.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Due to upgrades in the software and servers of my service, all trading activities will now be controlled by me to ensure maximum efficiency of signals delivery. Please ensure that you have your investor password available because you will not be able to access or trade on the MT4 account using the main account password (This will be modified by the signals software server). This means you can only access the account using the investor password to view trades in real-time.

Wait, I would be unable to control my account. I never see this type before. shocked shocked
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
puskin:
Wait, I would be unable to control my account. I never see this type before. shocked shocked
@puskin. The system requires a dedicated MT4 account to function optimally. Any additional trades on the account will mess with the system's trades. Control of the account will be returned to you on request. This is just a part of failsafe measures on the upgraded system to avoid the interference of foreign trades. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Manweysabi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Include me inside o angry
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
digitalove:
@puskin. The system requires a dedicated MT4 account to function optimally. Any additional trades on the account will mess with the system's trades. Control of the account will be returned to you on request. This is just a part of failsafe measures on the upgraded system to avoid the interference of foreign trades. Thank you.

Yea yea bro, I got ur mail. And I just came online to read d previous posts. That's a good development. I'll provide the necessary details b4 27th. Thanks boss
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by gmaribel(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nice thread, been following silently and I quite like how the contentious issues are finally being trashed out maturely. I wait to subscribe for the premium service ONCE the VERIFICATION panel grin grin grin come out with their report.

CHEERS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cost Of Acquiring Palm Oil Extracting Machine / How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos / Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.