Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,297 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service (23058 Views)

Free Forex Signals Forex School / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / Price Action Forex Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Get a chair and a cola (that may help you not to feel sleepy), sit on your INHERITED THREAD while I go get it for you from your village, okay?
Alright, NO FREE TRIAL included okay? Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Alright, NO FREE TRIAL included okay? Thank you.
Yeah..and no MAGA here, okay?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Yeah..and no MAGA here, okay?

Today' s closed trades:

1. USDJPY - 175 Pips

2. USDJPY - 138 Pips

FACT: REALFX SIGNALS' TRADING ALGORITHMS GENERATES MORE PIPS THAN KAINJI DAM GENERATES ELECTRICITY! WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO REALFX SIGNALS TODAY?

Note: RealFX Signals Service will launch on Monday 30/03/15. Thank you for choosing RealFX Signals.

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
wus:
@digitalove , you are just saying same stupid and foolish baseless statement without any prove to the 7 questions above. I, with the power vested on me order seun and co-moderator to ban this stupid scammer, so that the next scammer can't come in. We have many scammers on Nairaland.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Digitalove you are a joke walahi ta lahi. Someone raised 7 points against you and you cant defend and prove yourself, instead you are only trying to attack personality, mentioning name.
so unprofesional, childish cheesy

Unreasonable lot sizes on a demo account just to collect $40 cheesy ..Chai

10 yrs professional forex experience my foot grin
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
dagr8:
Digitalove you are a joke walahi ta lahi. Someone raised 7 points against you and you cant defend and prove yourself, instead you are only trying to attack personality, mentioning name.
so unprofesional, childish cheesy

Unreasonable lot sizes on a demo account just to collect $40 cheesy ..Chai

10 yrs professional forex experience my foot grin

Thanks for the compliment. Talk to me when you can make up to 1000+ pips in month. Anyway, welcome back from your 'outside' activities.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Nice fake name. How many hours did it take you to come up with it? Why not Alhaji Dauda Haruna? (The name you used yesterday to contact me). Anyway, keep the comedic plays coming. Thank you.
The bolded and the circled name in the screenshot below is more reason you must not all deal with this scammer. He thought knowing one's name is a special feat...hahahahahaha...he was quick to create a gmail account bearing Dauda Haruna to request for my bank details to pay for my VPS ebook so he could know my name. You have now known my name, congrats and I'm happy you know it.
No wonder he was screaming Mr Ogundele as if it was an achievement to him. Well, I hurt you so bad and my name will continue to ring bell in your ears, even in your dreams hahahaha!

FYI, My full name is Yinka Ogundele and I'm proud about it and I don't have to hide my name anywhere cos i dont have any ulterior motive like you here on Nairaland. Everything about you is fake. So Mr Scammer, you are as fake as fakky.

I believe you now know my full name and bank account details? Good...I'm a free man and everyone who requests it will get it.

I now challenge you that you should post your full name here just as I've posted mine if you're not a scammer or keep shut. This boy can be funny. Why not create another account with a fake name again to request for my bank details so you will be double sure?
SMH.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
The bolded and the circled name in the screenshot below is more reason you must not all deal with this scammer. He thought knowing one's name is a special feat...hahahahahaha...he was quick to create a gmail account bearing Dauda Haruna to request for my bank details so he could know my name. You have now known my name, congrats and I'm happy you even know it.
No wonder he was screaming Mr Ogundele as if it was a big achievement to him.

My full name is Yinka Ogundele and I'm proud about it and I don't have to hide my name anywhere cos i dont have any ulterior motive like you here on Nairaland. Everything about you is fake. So Mr Scammer, you are as fake as fakky.

I believe you now know my full name and bank account details? Good...I'm a free man and everyone who request for it will get it.

I now challenge you that you should post your full name here just as I've posted mine if you're not a scammer or keep shut. This boy can be funny. Why not create another account with a fake name again to request for my bank details so you will be double sure?
SMH.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nice Photoshop job. Anyway, Alhaji Ogundele, you're welcome back to the thread. Free trial of my service is still not available. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Nice Photoshop job. Anyway, Alhaji Ogundele, you're welcome back to the thread. Free trial of my service is still not available. Thank you.
Ah! See your life! Photoshop you say...I now see you are a real pathological liar and a die-in-the wood scammer. By the time I snap it from my PC screen and post it here, you with tell me it's photoshopped again
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Ah! See your life! Photoshop you say...I now see you are a real pathological liar and a die-in-the wood scammer. By the time I snap it from my PC screen and post it here, you with tell me it's photoshopped again
Okay, I'm waiting for you Alhaji Dauda Ogundele, Sir.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Thanks for the compliment. Talk to me when you can make up to 1000+ pips in month. Anyway, welcome back from your 'outside' activities.
smh,
Oh really @emboldened shocked
I permit you to "disgrace" me the day you see me spamming NL threads so as to scam innocent people of $40 like you are doing grin,
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Okay, I'm waiting for you Alhaji Dauda Ogundele, Sir.
Here you go. Mr Pathological liar, tell me all these are photoshopped again. Bursted

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
And this? You're busted. No one should deal with this pathological liar.

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
dagr8:

smh,
Oh really @emboldened shocked
I permit you to "disgrace" me the day you see me spamming NL threads so as to scam innocent people of $40 like you are doing grin,
If only you could afford $40, you would not be going through all this stress and hassle. Nice job you're doing though.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Here you go. Mr Pathological liar, tell me all these are photoshopped again. Bursted
Wow, you're still in a cafe at this time doing overnight? Kudos. Don't worry, One day you'll get paid or EFCC will get you. Whichever comes first.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
If only you could afford $40, you would not be going through all this stress and hassle. Nice job you're doing though.
grin grin grin I have said you are a pathetic joke, and you are just proving it by each post... Your desperation to scam people is touching your brain function..ehya...
If you are for real, send me your bank account details, I am ready to part with $40 as a dash to you, this thread is my witness cool
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Wow, you're still in a cafe at this time doing overnight? Kudos. Don't worry, One day you'll get paid or EFCC will get you. Whichever comes first.
LOL..
you can't stop amusing me Mr Scammer. Tell me if those images are photoshopped.

Wow! You're really a bush boy that want to take advantage of big boys here.
OMG, you never told me you only get to see a laptop or computer only in a cafe in the village you live.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
He is not a scammer like you, why should he be afraid of EFCC....
be careful digitalove, your brain is getting affected grin..
you can beg for $40, we can do charity for you
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
dagr8:

Don't mind him Dagr8, that's the body he's afraid of that makes him open different emails with different names.

@Digitalove.
I've posted my name here and my account details have been sent to your Mr Fake Dauda Haruna gmail account. Submit it to EFCC today or tomorrow to find out if I'm a fraudster like you who hides real names.
If you can't do that, then, you're bastard.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
LOL..
you can't stop amusing me Mr Scammer. Tell me if those images are photoshopped.

Wow! You're really a bush boy that want to take advantage of big boys here.
OMG, you never told me you only get to see a laptop or computer only in a cafe in the village you live.
I didn't know you guys have computers in Gwoza. Congratulations!
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
dagr8:

How are you going to pay me? From your binary options millions? Funny guy.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
I didn't know you guys have computers in Gwoza. Congratulations!
Keep shut....tell us if the images above are photoshopped Mr Liar. No market for you, you'll be banned and this thread will be deleted soon. Okay Alhaji Dauda Kuruna abi na Harune e**12
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Keep shut....tell us if the images above are photoshopped Mr Liar.
Temper, temper Alhaji Ogundele.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Temper, temper Alhaji Ogundele.
Use your medicine. That foreign Army has tampered with your brain. They need to conduct psychological reevaluation on you.

Dear Nairalanders, below are reasons you
should
not deal with digitalove:
1. Initially enticing you with unrealistic lot size in
the DEMO (not live) account on his myfxbook
uploaded
(risking $1 per pip on a $200 account while in real
time, he would risk $0.20 on such account)
2. Giving us 8 days trial period which was not
hitch-free (5 trades taken on his account while 2
trades taken on others' account, some even 1
trade).
3. While potential subscribers demand for another
trial
period when he announced the technical problem
had been resolved , he kept giving promises and
insisted not to run another trial period for
confirmation.
4. He doesn't want subscription fee paid through
bank payment but perfect money/web money so
you wont know his real names
5. He refuses to give anyone his phone number
and this signifies he wants no trace if things go
wrong
6. He doesn't want you to have his phone number
and know his real names, but he wants you to
trust him with your account details.
7. Digitalove is his temporary handle, he doesn't
want you to know his actual handle so you won't
be able to trace his details. The last time he
posted on Nairaland was 9th May, 2013, only to
post again on 25th February, 2015 by creating this
thread and spamming other threads about it
(Where was he that he didn't post for close to 2
years?).

1 Like

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
How are you going to pay me? From your binary options millions? Funny guy.
Don't worry about any millions, is $40 you are begging for, right? I can spare it cool
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
@Optimisticgondy, good job you have done, don't mind the guy he is a learner. He think everyone here are daft, and he can manipulate people here, the dude even dull. I know by now many Nairalanders will shine their eyes and not fall for cheap scam like this imagine forex guru using 1 pip per lot for $200 Account smiley. Your topic even shows you are here to scam from free to paid.SMH

1 Like

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Use your medicine. That foreign Army has tampered with your brain. They need to conduct psychological reevaluation on you.
So you're now a doctor Alhaji Ogundele?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
dagr8:

Don't worry about any millions, is $40 you are begging for, right? I can spare it cool
From where? Do you want to go broke?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
So you're now a doctor Alhaji Ogundele?
Ask one more time E**12
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
From where? Do you want to go broke?
grin grin grin grin..lwkmd...At least that is not yours to worry about na. Send your details, you can Pm me, ok.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Ask one more time E**12
No more Photoshoped pictures for Nairalanders to view?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2015
dagr8:

grin grin grin grin..lwkmd...At least that is not yours to worry about na. Send your details, you can Pm me, ok.
No thanks. You can keep your virtual binary millions to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cost Of Acquiring Palm Oil Extracting Machine / How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos / Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.