Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) (2383 Views)

Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by calebbintus: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Was passing by some of the ongoing Constructions in University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, then saw what the Bricklayers wrote on some of the walls with Chalk: "APC Change; Dele"(Photos attached). Some Streets aint smiling. #Vote not Fight.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by grinface98(m): 1:22am On Feb 26, 2015
God bless those who did it.
Sai Baba!!
Sai Buhari!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by calebbintus: 1:30am On Feb 26, 2015
More Headaches for Tannoids, thought they said farmers & artisans are for GEJ? May Amadioha not deal kindly with those deceiving GEJ for money.
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala. Front Page pls

Sai Baba!

10 Likes

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by Rawani: 3:04am On Feb 26, 2015
The love for GMB is originally in the grassroots, not even online. GEJ will need the U.S. Navy Seals to rig this election in his favour.

10 Likes

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by ellechrystal(f): 3:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Story, am sure someone purposely typed it for the purpose of uploading it online, n then lied against d poor bricklayers, smh..
Naija sef.
Lies

1 Like

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by ziccoit: 5:04am On Feb 26, 2015
The only way I know GEJ can survive March 28 poll is to force the INEC to abort the use of card reader. Those he has been given money are just good at rigging. They are not bold to tell their people to vote GEJ for fear of being skinned alive.

In SS and SE, he can not pull more than 60% of registered voters, unlike 2011, no more 100% return this time around.
He should forget completely NW and NE while NC may give him 40% of their support.
SW is going to be interesting, I'm going to count him a strong man if he can pull up to 40% of vote cast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by teemanbastos(m): 6:49am On Feb 26, 2015
ziccoit:
The only way I know GEJ can survive March 28 poll is to force the INEC to abort the use of card reader. Those he has been given money are just good at rigging. They are not bold to tell their people to vote GEJ for fear of being skinned alive.

In SS and SE, he can not pull more than 60% of registered voters, unlike 2011, no more 100% return this time around.
He should forget completely NW and NE while NC may give him 40% of their support.
SW is going to be interesting, I'm going to count him a strong man if he can pull up to 40% of vote cast.
i gbadun ur analysis. SO BE IT..!!

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2015
ilorin 4get o goodluck cant get 10 % vote frm kwara. Dose kwarans dey follow saraki just as guys dey follow beautiful gal up n down.

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2015
calebbintus:
Was passing by some of the ongoing Constructions in University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, then saw what the Bricklayers wrote on some of the walls with Chalk: "APC Change"(Photos attached). Some Streets aint smiling. #Vote not Fight.
This dude is a student of that wretched school ? grin what posting are you ?
Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by holatin(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2015
GMB

God has chosen him

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by iduzebaba(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

This dude is a student of that wretched school ? grin what posting are you ?

wretched school bi bawo. are u retarded or clueless, na my school be wretched, am sure u r one of dem kp std,

4 Likes

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2015
iduzebaba:

wretched school bi bawo. are u retarded or clueless, na my school be wretched, am sure u r one of dem kp std,
What's KP ? I ran a program in ur school many years ago. Is ur director not Kuranga ?
Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by daviddd(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:
Story, am sure someone purposely typed it for the purpose of uploading it online, n then lied against d poor bricklayers, smh..
Naija sef.
Lies

Anything is possible, pisure or vindio of the bricklayers writing or I don't believe it tongue cheesy
Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by omenka(m): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2015
This is why I love the man. The passion for him doesn't need to triggered by some financial inducement. It comes from deep within the heart!!

Sai Baba!!

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by calebbintus: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2015
iduzebaba:

Iduze Baba grin
Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by opisco01(m): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
APC members deceiving themselves since inception. After the change apc, he added change ole. He was mocking APC.
I was there and I saw it, the inscription below also confirms dat.
I also school in uith...

GEJ till 2019...
Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by calebbintus: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2015
opisco01:
APC members deceiving themselves since inception. After the change apc, he added change ole. He was mocking APC.
I also school in uith...

GEJ till 2019...

Lolz, my friend is hardened saTanist.

U were dere? Really? So where exactly is this building? You that It was me that jst told U ds morning abt wat I saw yday. This is a guy that can't even read yoruba. Never twist d truth bro.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by Dotmas23(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2015
STUPIDITY is when you charge your phone with generator and later come online to type GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by Okaka27(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2015
opisco01:
I also school in uith...

GEJ till 2019...
u dint even make any sense
Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
SAY "SAI BUHARI " One more time.
Re: Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) by Swizdoe(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Let it be known

(1) (Reply)

Official Breakdown Of Votes In Each States- INEC (UPDATING!) / Rotimi Amaechiā€™s CV / Tonye Barcanister Ndokis, Bonny Are Tight Ibo Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.