Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 (18831 Views)

Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by momove4real25(f): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2015
Don't let us be bias with this certificate issue. Am not in support of anyone. If a graduate tendered fake certificate in ur organization durg interview wat will you do? If na poor man pikin now d politicians will reject instantly. Connection n corruption is d problem of us in Nigerua . let him clear d mess despite we masses judgment
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by ericbenjooo: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Tenim47:
buhari or idontvote
ur vote alone out of 174 million Nigerian is useless GEJ till 2019 jhoor
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by chidistone: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2015
olas24u:

You cannot cheat people of their right,justice and rule of law reduces violence,the reason why the election was postponed was to create trouble amongst the supporters and rigging the election will also lead to violence,so why will you want to rig the elections.why are they fighting over the readers machine ,why is the voting trying to avoid the use of the readers,which kind of government is this one,it should encourage the use of technology to reduce fraud ,why re they encouraging rigging.useless government that cannot protect its citizens.because of 14 local governments you postponed an election that would have been landslide .

Present your issues brilliantly cos, I don't argue with dafts! I didn't call u a daft rather wants u to expanciate ur points. Meanwhile, postponing the election to me, was the best at that time. Jega was not ready for that election even up to now. How come u wish for the election to be hurriedly conducted while majority of the citizens have not gotten their PVC . So far as the issue of PvC is still lingering, no body should talk about card reader. The TVC should be used for the election in other to avoid de franchising many citizens. PvC for now is a scam!
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by chidistone: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2015
olas24u:

You are allowed to swear an affidavits and its recognized by law,the courts will all interpret it differently and it will not all stand.The law also says a primary school certificate andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd work experience in a government public service.2nd they can also argue that the military have been used to removed the o,level result in his file,thirdly he as contested the election 3 times ,fourthly,he his recognized as a former head of state,fifthly he went for further studies in india,U.s.a and England ,he learnt more than shooting a gun over there.consult all the oracles in the world ,the election is here again .

Swearing a falsely Affidavit is a criminal offense. Check ur law very well and don't come to the public to talk any how.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by Louislewis: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2015
For strong security reasons due to situation in the country, PDP is advocating for the use of the military to safe guard the electorate without the military imposing candidate on people. APC is shouting "Court say this, Court say that". When it comes to Buhari's certificate saga taken to court, the likes of SAI and his APC group will say "Why are people going to Court". I wonder the kind of human being this ironically representatives of Association of Progressive Change these people are, who are so selfish, who want power by all means, whether people is going to face danger or not, is not their concerned. What kind of progressive do they represent?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by olas24u(f): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2015
chidistone:

Present your issues brilliantly cos, I don't argue with dafts! I didn't call u a daft rather wants u to expanciate ur points. Meanwhile, postponing the election to me, was the best at that time. Jega was not ready for that election even up to now. How come u wish for the election to be hurriedly conducted while majority of the citizens have not gotten their PVC . So far as the issue of PvC is still lingering, no body should talk about card reader. The TVC should be used for the election in other to avoid de franchising many citizens. PvC for now is a scam!

You cannot buy time forever,the election was postponed for one thing jega was forced to postpone the elections.You dont need 100% registration to conduct an election.You are also daft !because i did not agree with you,we cannot all be stupid in one country.Today you are arguing on the other side what about tomorrow , If the election was going to favour Gej it would have gone ahead ,but because the opposition candidate was leading in all the opinion polls you changed the dates to reduce the momentum, to bring out you own cash and thought they would have go broke,but they have smart people as well,they went to chat am house and the result you can see for yourself,They will continue to use strategy while you hand out cash to dishonest people who will not help Gej.GEJ is a good man with very bad people around him.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by gibson81(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2015
parkhurst:
Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government........?
oga if you are not better of , then u can as well go to Niger Republic and nationalise, may be u will be better of there. stop disturbing nairalanders with your nonsensical signature.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by mrrock: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
wakacome:
I hope you will not commit suicide if goodluck jonathan does not win this election??

Jonathan has already won the election. Are you still waiting for the announcement?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by gidado14(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2015

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by Simplymeah: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
ellechrystal:
Chai...booharam ,show ur cert o, so u can relax, it's getting too much for u, u never b president u dey go for rest, old man.then if u were d president wetin for happen?
I would faint?
Mtchewww, come back n answer questions o.
Produce ur cert.
You better edit this your piece...I believe Buhari will write better
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by jamace(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Simplymeah:

You better edit this your piece...I believe Buhari will write better
Which Buhari will write better? The certificateless one? Do you know that Buhari could not fill his presidency form well? Go here: https://www.nairaland.com/2095780/buhari-could-not-fill-presidency
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by hardbody: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Just one sentence,[size=15pt]"He who laughs last laughs best."[/size]
Goodbye.

On a lighter note, he who laughs last is dull because it took him forever to catch the joke.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10 by Ademusiwa1: 2:27am On Feb 28, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu / Buhari At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebrations (Photos) / Okorocha Receives Osinbajo In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.