Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. (45803 Views)

Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) / Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos / Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by tomzman: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
grin
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by basit322(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2015
The Op is just deceiving us wit the heading ,check d pics u will c d pple concentrating on d floor even d person on d tree is sightin d floor which means dia is some1 on d floor
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Godmother(f): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2015
mikolo80:
power grows from the barrel of a gun madam

it shouldnt be unlimited and without accountability
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by isan(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Lmaocheesy kudos to the naval officer
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by neocortex: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
This is wrong, it is never the duty of any uniform man to give punishments to people.
He can't be both the accuser and the judge;
people must recognize illegality for what it is.
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by onatisi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
basit322:
The Op is just deceiving us wit the heading ,check d pics u will c d pple concentrating on d floor even d person on d tree is sightin d floor which means dia is some1 on d floor
probably the second conductor involved in the fighting , remember the op said two of them were fighting and one is injured
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by mikolo80: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:

it shouldnt be unlimited and without accountability
oh i never said it was unlimited or unaccountable but its not that driver that will limit or account for anything cos the crowd(democracy) are not willing to challenge it
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Bokoharam: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:
Nigeria, I hail o! My motherland where a man in uniform has unlimited power to do and undo cheesy

Why you de hail? No be you say YOU WAN BUHARI?
That is the kind of thing an illiterate would do when he gets power...even in 2015!
Sad!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Godmother(f): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bokoharam:

Why you de hail?,no be you say YOU WAN BUHARI?
That is the kind of thing an illiterate would do when he gets power...even in 2015!
Sad!!!

My dear, I don't want Buhari o.
Team GEJ ( going for the lesser of two evils).
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by obaayo2: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by derolemode(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:
Nigeria, I hail o! My motherland where a man in uniform has unlimited power to do and undo cheesy
Would u prefer he be charged to court and sentenced thereafter na we go say chai dem 4 leave am na He's a father of 7 what will his kids and wife do
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Eluwilussit(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
kilokeys:
lol.. any fruit tree... i wish he was monitored and left there for days.. no food no water..

only the guy for ripe by himself.
and what do ripe fruits do when they are due?

they fall grin

Guy you are a genius. Walai!
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Buhari1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
If this picture had been taken during Buhari's military regime PDP nd saTANoids for don use am do anti buhari advert.

Its happening in GEJ's regime nd more and no one is seeing anything wrong about this administration.

DIARIS GOD OOOO!!!!!

GEJ TILL NAVY STOPS HANGING PEOPLE ON TREES. SMH

1 Like

Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by NobleG1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
fatdon2:
The kind of things you hear and see everyday. So here's what happened. Two bus conductors fought each other and one of them broke the others head with a pavement stone. This happened at Navy Town, Alakija, Satellite Town yesterday.

A Naval officer saw what happened and decided to punish the one who broke the others head. He told the conductor to climb a tiny fruit tree & left him there for over 30 minutes. What kind of punishment is that?

www.lindaikeji..in/2015/02/photos-see-way-naval-officer-punished.html?m=1

Navy guy is clueless like nigerian politicians. He supposed to hand the culprit over to the police.

It's the job of police to take crime offenders into custody and press charges against them in the court of law. Even the police has no right to punish, it is the job of the Court.

Military has no right to punish or detain anyone on Nigerian soil. The navy idiot still thought military is still in power.

Unfortunately, in Nigeria, Rule of Law doesn't prevail.
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
gej till the last drop of my blood

You are dead already!
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
kpez:

You are dead already!
u are dead
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by tushburg(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm...punish d guy well
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Season of harvest oya begin count leave and break ur leg cheesy
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
kilokeys:
lol.. any fruit tree... i wish he was monitored and left there for days.. no food no water..

only the guy for ripe by himself.
and what do ripe fruits do when they are due?

they fall grin
LOL @ ripe and fall cheesy
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
NobleG1:

Navy guy is clueless like nigerian politicians. He supposed to hand the culprit over to the police.

It's the job of police to take crime offenders into custody and press charges against them in the court of law. Even the police has no right to punish, it is the job of the Court.

Military has no right to punish or detain anyone on Nigerian soil. The navy idiot still thought military is still in power.

Unfortunately, in Nigeria, Rule of Law doesn't prevail.
PEOPLE TREAT YOU THE WAY YOU LET THEM!

ewù!

nah people like you dey lynch humans. do you know what discipline means? try rubbish near me, I go rough you up!
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari1:
If this picture had been taken during Buhari's military regime PDP nd saTANoids for don use am do anti buhari advert.

Its happening in GEJ's regime nd more and no one is seeing anything wrong about this administration.

DIARIS GOD OOOO!!!!!

GEJ TILL NAVY STOPS HANGING PEOPLE ON TREES. SMH
there is nothing wrong there!! those that didn't experience the cane @ childhood will do so as an adult.
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
obaayo2:
wen i was a 1st year..a senior cadet punished me,he said hes not going JOB me..but that i should to RUN..i ran from like past 7 in d morning till like 4in the evening..without beating me..OMO military life is sweet and ***********
u know d rest**
yes oh! discipline brings out the MAN in you.
Re: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. by mozele(m): 1:36am On Feb 27, 2015
yuncka:
I think this one is better than the other prnishments that make them look as if they are brutallizing people.

As simple as it might look, dat purnishment na die. Asides d muscle pains, U go pray say those deadly ants no camp for dat tree. If not Ur balls go be their next camping ground.

that one na die o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) / Man Forces Manhood Into 4-year-old Girl's Mouth In Lagos / Two Blind Beggars "Caught Operating Their Phones" After Receiving Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.