Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO (65726 Views)

Flavour Puts Microphone In His Undies On Stage (photo) / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video / Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by adewex(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
orobs93:
Oga Titus were is thy album?

Gerrout! I have 3 albums.. my last was summer 08.. its just 7 yrs
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by zaxinorepb(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
hmm immorality on stage all in the name of entertainment
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by axortedbabe(f): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
flexingPAPA:
smh. u r a disappointment to yourself ..
u said it's to myself rite?then step n leave me to my ish..
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by axortedbabe(f): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
kaybrizzy:
:-XHoe
only?tot u would av said sumtin else..
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by ooshinibos: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
khenykhey:
A photo from D’Banj’s 10th year anniversary
in Lagos last month just emerged and is
buzzing on social media. The photo shows Banga
Lee performing a stage with a female fan
appearing to be giving me ‘head’ while he is on
stage.

The female fan looked to have her tongue out
from the angle the photo was taken with
D’Banj having no problem with the part of his
body she is reaching for – afterall he is the
Koko Master.

www.gistsdaily.com/d-banj-oral-intercourse-female-fan-stage-photo/

not funny or amusing ..this is shocking immorality

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Shoutozone: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
This looks more to me like the girl is kissing the buckle of his belt than giving him head. Small small abeg.

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Toks2008(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

so hiss bad xzampu mayk ardolt fimail no gert sense baa...? angry angry angry

To think that na one unfortunate guy go marry that shameless she goat bitch.
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by nortcentrallord(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
She's Probably kissing his packs
Na there packs d dey?
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Neplusultra(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by niggi4life(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Some ladies are just naturally irresponsible, What would have warrant a matured girl like that to even get closer to Dbanj's Private part? In some few years later they start screaming "All guys are the same" after several heartbreaks and after being used, Am so sure if Dbanj says meet me in my hotel room, before the count of 3 she will already be naked on the hotel bed...
There are some type of girls i can never even say "Hi" to till i die.. This type of girl is Number 1....

No wonder they remain object of sex and ridicule undecided

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by gidado14(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
khenykhey:
A photo from D’Banj’s 10th year anniversary
in Lagos last month just emerged and is
buzzing on social media. The photo shows Banga
Lee performing a stage with a female fan
appearing to be giving me ‘head’ while he is on
stage.

The female fan looked to have her tongue out
from the angle the photo was taken with
D’Banj having no problem with the part of his
body she is reaching for – afterall he is the
Koko Master.

www.gistsdaily.com/d-banj-oral-intercourse-female-fan-stage-photo/
CHAI DARIS GOD OOOOOOOOOOOH

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by ifoundmyperfect: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Toks2008:

To think that na one unfortunate guy go marry that shameless she goat bitch.

lolz... most times na dem dey get beta horseband grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by pappizeezu: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
She want to feel how thick the koko
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by travismacoy: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
SOMEBODY FUTURE WIFE KAI GIRLS NO GET HEAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Girls and their fish brains; always trying to follow the crowd. See how the one by her side has prepared to act on her 'friend's' behalf when she's done.

For guys complaining they can't get girls, get one and others come. Its how girls work and I don't care to know why.

2 Likes

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Kanyol(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Some women can be useless though

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by swagdopey: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:
He wanna show her the koko
Do u like the koko
Yes I love the koko
Show me koko

In dbanjz voice..

No Long Thing!!!
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
RedBenson:
Seeing things like this, whoever tells you the world isnt getting to an end is not being honest with you.

People dont have even strand of shame in their system any longer. Imagine sucking dicck in public.
grin grin I think she's just teasing him though
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by ahmedlee: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
how van a reasonable child act like this. both of them Are fulls
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by luluosas(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
demelza:
Shameless people
You just nailed them. Public LovePeddler without shame.
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by eniafet: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
it seems to me that the one you fall for is phyno but you are much beautiful than that.with how desperate you might have thought pls change your perspective ladies who thinks like this, I believe they always underrate themselves but I hope you are the unique one
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Airforce1:
chei

Person future wife
embarassed
lmao, rotfl , lol

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by MrOrioye(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dirty ass b****
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by tpiar: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
these women are not young though, they are advanced in age.

Afterwards they'll be looking for someone's husband to marry, when the single men refuse to propose to them.

btw, why cant dbanj himself marry one of the ladies in front of him?

unless its photoshop sha.
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by otiigba1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
some women! very cheap no self respect undecided
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
J3nnyluv:
Celebrity and their fans, well thats their business, i'm looking for my own business, so if u see it pls don't hesitate to contact me the owner, thanx.

Is husband the business you're talking about?
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Afroconnect: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2015
All these dumb bi-tches just want to fu-k to the top,thinking they are Kim K...lol,go get a reality show with your fam.

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by francizy(m): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2015
100Cents:

Some of you don't have brains. We already know..

yemicoal:
with those oversized sandals, better goan read your book.. Keep dreaming of giving phyno a bj

100Cents:

Where did this one come from ?

When you objectify yourself, what you achieve in the end is being used and dumped. Valueless.

Develop your brains rather..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2015
Sarimah:
she probably wanna lick lollipop
omo dz gurl shape no be o.oya come here make i see am wela.

2 Likes

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by twerkjack: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
100Cents:

Where did this one come from ?

When you objectify yourself, what you achieve in the end is being used and dumped. Valueless.

Develop your brains rather..
POVERTY STRICKEN GOAT
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by 100Cents: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
twerkjack:
POVERTY STRICKEN GOAT

Smh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) / Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.