Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Worst Nigerian Films. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Worst Nigerian Films. (4756 Views)

Opinion: Nigerian Films Are Getting Better / 8 Most Controversial Nigerian Films Of All Time / Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station? (2) (3) (4)

Worst Nigerian Films. by PrinceTolu(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2006
Hey, Can anyone give me some of the worst Nigerian films ever made and why you think it was one of the worst?
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by anabell(f): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2006
baby girl rmd and abey from bigbrother house;
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by Raymand(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2006
Any Nigerian movie that doesn't have Tunde Kelani, Kingsley ogoro, Ernest Obi (and that other guy that directed dimond ring) behind it isn't worth watching at all!!
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by Advin(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2006
Worst Nigerian Movies. SHould be 'Drama'.
The ones you see on poster all over town, those are the worst.
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by kiki(f): 1:06am On Aug 30, 2006
worst Nigerian movies r movies whereby they copy American movies like break up i love that movie so much until i found out they copied two can play that game i was so mad and now i hate it angry angry
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by PrinceTolu(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2006
Hey Kiki,
If you realy at first loved the film, then it isn't realy worse or what do you think?
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by addaybaby(f): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2006
cheesy i think d worst films are d yoruba ones where they have BABA SUWE as d leadin xter
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by Oracle(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2006
There's one really stupid Nollywood movie i watched and i didn't like it
itz titled ONE DOLLAR
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by kiki(f): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2006
PrinceTolu:

Hey Kiki,
If you realy at first loved the film, then it isn't realy worse or what do you think?

well yeah i tot it was gooduntil i saw d movie they copied then i break up was ewww to me so rite now i'm kinda mad at d movie grin grin so its d worst
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by Panache(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2006
One dollar wasn't that bad
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by Priscila(f): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2006
there is one called corner kick by Bob Manuel and Benita Nzeribe. Fakest
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by ronkebaby(f): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2006
Oracle:

There's one really stupid Nollywood movie i watched and i didn't like it
itz titled ONE DOLLAR

me i love this movie o. i guess one man's meat is,
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by ronkebaby(f): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2006
mad ghost would be it for me.
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by choongtin(f): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2006
almost all nigerian movies are wack
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2006
The English ones that have those two ugly children, the ones that were in crap like "baby police", cant stand those brothers.
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2006
the list is so long,some just make movies for making sake and money angry
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2007
I can't find my notepad at the moment (I have the habit of noting the really bad ones), but I can remember like 3.

1.  Across the bridge. Emeka Enyioncha and the guy in Across the border( Across the boarder is one nice movie!)
2.  150 million.Yinka Quadri. Can't remember the title of the Grisham's book he used but he should have changed one or two things( he changed the way it ended sha)
3.  Searching for love.Sandra Achums (pretty woman).
4.  Most of Aki and Pawpaw's movies are in my worst naija films list.
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2007
I heard 150 million was actually really good

lol is across the bridge the one with the bare breasted woman?
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 12, 2007
@thiefofhearts,
150 million wasn't bad.But it's not original and the story line,being John Grisham's work,is something that can happen only in oyinbo land not in Africa.I'm not sure but it's either Run away jury,Rainmaker or Pelican brief.

Across the bridge is the fake copy of Across the border.They almost copied the title!,they removed border and put bridge grin grin grin
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by Dolaapo(f): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
The title should be changed to best Nigerian movies (because the bad ones dey plenty).
For me oo, the best Nigerian movies that i have watched are:
agogo ewo
saworoide
arugba  (any kelani movies)
iku ewa
and some very few movies that i can't remember at the moment. (i have very low tolerance for stupidity in movies, but i greatly appreciate creative ones

Anticipated movies
ije
araromire
iku ewa 2
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by ijawgirl: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2010
You love old threads? cheesy
Re: Worst Nigerian Films. by Dolaapo(f): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^^, yeah, it's becoming (scary) a pattern.

Sheena Queen Of The Jungle / Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live / 5 Stunt Doubles Seriously Injured – Or Killed – While Filming