Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,905 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! (23370 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Conceptz:

Like she is gonna see this

Lolz! She's on Nairaland, with username "Anisexy" grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by anigbajumo(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Since she is no more with oga chris,na who come dey dig her borehole now?body no be wood o
Na so, bt person go dey dig ber BH
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by brize(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Happy birthday miss....

When will abortion and masturbation be a sin in your ex-husband church??

Pentcostals and their always confused and contraditing teachings
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by KingIU(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2015
I thought the end name should have changed and then who give her Rev.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by chikahenry(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
;DAnita has written many Christian books like: Don’t Pack Your Bags Yet, Nd she packed her bags undecided non of ma biznez tho jst sipping ma redwine mixed wit black bullet n orijin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Anointed08(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
I see Anita as a good woman who found herself in the wrong company and got married to the wrong man. She continued living the wrong life until she felt the need for change. May God perfect all that concern you ma. Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Vitaglyde: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Happi birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by cheezy4whizy: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2015
now she is d one packing her bags. d reasons for divorce is not biblical yet she is called rev..
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Deejavuu(f): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

He that has not sinned should first cast a stone at her otherwise- Hypocrisy is the word undecided

You have the time to reply hypocrites..I can bet on it,most of them refering to that book haven't read the content.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Toomuchfire(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Happy Birth Day to Her. May God Heal her marriage In Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by holyokoto(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2015
I Don't Give a Damn!
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Crixina(f): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
the author of a book titled "don't pack your bags" yet she packed hers. what message will she give as regards that.....fallacy!
it reminds me of the mockery Jesus was given at the cross"others you saved, yourself you can't save"
definitely there will be a sequel"now you can pack your bags".

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by koyyess: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2015
She is the only public, religious figure that has followed the bible's stand on the consequences of committing adultery. Other women continue to remain in misery and lie to themselves because they lack self respect and dignity. I'm not a fan but I respect her for this.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by frankmoney(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2015
happy birthday to me too.....pastor Anita is my birthday mate cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by hezy4real01(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2015
vizkiz:
Happy birthday to her...just hope she isn't furcking a minor since the seperation undecided
Diaz God oooo
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by modeandmelody(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2015
The words of our Lord Jesus Christ is so true.

Jesus said, "you are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men.
Matthew 5:13 NASB version.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2015
UniqueMike:
DIVORCED AND STILL A "REV"

Thatz none of my biz tho!

Am a ProudCatholic. Any Lady that wana be a "REV", must know no dick
I wish your opinion would hold water when your reverend sisters go about aborting babies and bearing children

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by tonte(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2015
What does this have to do with the topic now?

Muhammadkhan:
#voteGEJoutNOW! For waiting for six years before before clearing bokoharam
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by yvesboss(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2015
Deejavuu:
Happy birthday beautiful woman kiss kiss..

I like her books especially Don't pack your bags yet..Very inspiring..More grace ma
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by fwwins(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2015
modeandmelody:
The words of our Lord Jesus Christ is so true.

Jesus said, "you are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men.
Matthew 5:13 NASB version.

One may never know the true meaning of disrespect until you fall from grace...
#CHECKALLCOMMENTS

***I am not implying that Rev Anita has fallen from grace***
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by yvesboss(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Deejavuu:
Happy birthday beautiful woman kiss kiss..

I like her books especially Don't pack your bags yet..Very inspiring..More grace ma

Yeye dey smell...and she is packing her bags...really...r yu kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
For posterity's sake. ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER embarassed

.... But Oluwa knows that I honestly don't give a fucck undecided

She wrote a book 'Don't pack your Bags yet', and yet goes on to pack out of her matrimonial home undecided... The hypocrisy in the Embassy is strong angry
god punish u for this
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2015
UniqueMike:

god punish u
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Vock:
Happy birthday to her, I hope she enjoys it out of the money they've been scamming Nigerians of... Say hi to Pastor Fried hair for me
Satan punish u idiot
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by adolphusberit(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Your book. Don’t Pack Your Bags Yet? But you don pack ur bags from ur husband house
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Preciouskachi: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
For posterity's sake. ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER embarassed

.... But Oluwa knows that I honestly don't give a fucck undecided

She wrote a book 'Don't pack your Bags yet', and yet goes on to pack out of her matrimonial home undecided... The hypocrisy in the Embassy is strong angry
you dont need to conclude yet, ...
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Preciouskachi: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2015
vizkiz:
Happy birthday to her...just hope she isn't furcking a minor since the seperation undecided
why re u so spoilt minded...
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Preciouskachi: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2015
UniqueMike:

who told u that....
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Preciouskachi: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2015
jemimaa01:
she has become too fat sha,I wonder why ....bt then,whats my ownundecided
when last did u see her, that u say she has become fat, maybe u were seeing her old pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment / David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.