Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! (23374 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Preciouskachi:
who told u that....

Told me what

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
god punish u

Ok. Thank you.

You can now die in peace.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2015
cheenway:

I wish your opinion would hold water when your reverend sisters go about aborting babies and bearing children

List those you know that have aborted & bore children.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2015
UniqueMike:

I will die in peacies
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
god punish me, my family and my future generation. Amen
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2015
UniqueMike:

god punish me, my family and my future
generation. Amen
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by dasparrow: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2015
haulagehandlers:
. She wrote a book that you should not pack the bag yet? Yet she packed her own bag,and you find the book inspiring? Hnmmmm anyways happy buff day to her,may the almighty keep her in good health.

Yes she packed her bags because a living woman is better than a dead one. HIV/AIDS is REAL and anyone - woman or man - married to a promiscuous person is at risk of contracting a deadly disease. Why do you think HIV/AIDS dealt mercilessly with black Africans more than any other group of people around the world? It is because many of our people practice risky sexual behavior. Many do not know how to stay faithful in a monogamous relationship.

@Post

Happy birthday madam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Topgainer: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Is anything difficult for the Lord
If She says God

I repent of being part of the brand that infiltrated your beloved Church with anything-goes gospel that included mastur.bation is no sin
I repent for being part of the deep rooted pretences all these years, when I knew all was not well I confessed all was well.
Lord I didn't approve of my husband's meeting with a Nigerian Prophet who has been accused of forcing carnal relationship with female workers of his Church. Now my husband, Pastor Chris is accused of the same
Lord answer my prayers concerning my husband Pastor Chris, that he will live and practice what the Bible teaches. That he separates what he thinks from what the Bible teaches. I pray he realizes how much I loved him and how much bad influence some associations could have on him
Grant the skimpy dressed , seducing Sisters in and around White House a husband of their own. Thanks for providing Sinach with a home of her own
Lord, I pray for strength to raise my daughters in your fear, to locate a bible teaching Church near by. Will it please you if I joined Deeper life here in London ?
I will make Heaven, I am willing to cut off any part of my body that is stubbornly against that. I will bless the Lord at all times
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by lordprosh(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

He that has not sinned should FIRST cast a stone at her undecided
is she saying we should obey her but not imitate her

I believe a Christian leader should know that every words and action taken affect people's faith and live...

#LetsDoWhatWePreach
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by bukatyne(f): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Happy birthday to you ma! Please,as you mark your day,reflect on your life,especially your marriage.

Find a place in your heart to forgive your husband,if indeed he offended you. There is no pride in divorce,especially for a role model like you.

Ponder on this. This would be the best gift you ll give your fans and lovers of your works

The issue is not forgiving her husband; it is him repenting (if he is the one at fault)
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Blitz888(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
UniqueMike:
DIVORCED AND STILL A "REV"

Thatz none of my biz tho!

Am a ProudCatholic. Any Lady that wana be a "REV", must know no dick
are Revd Sisters virgins?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by HrtBrkSteve(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

She will.

Remember Benny Hinn and wife?

This won't be different smiley
Yeah, Yeah.
Are you a BLW member, bro?
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
UniqueMike:
DIVORCED AND STILL A "REV"

Thatz none of my biz tho!

Am a ProudCatholic. Any Lady that wana be a "REV", must know no dick
hmmm...#know no dick#what if she knows and decides not to let the public know?
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by travismacoy: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
may GOD continue to keep you and grant unto you exceeding grace in the ministry he entrusted in your life and papa.....happy birthday mama

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Muhammadkhan: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
tonte:
What does this have to do with the topic now?

wetin u want me post, u wan me celebrate birthday with a woman pastor, u be mumu for sure?
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Ebukaokeke5: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Happy birthday madam.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by onoja12: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
From this post do i sense that Anita is beginning to realize that she is nothing without her husband,or that its the name oyakhilome that everybody knows not Anita because in all fairness i don't even know her median name.
i wonder when women will begin to realize that the western way of life is a disaster especially when it comes to marriage. you cant eat your cake and have it.you got to loss one,if you know what is good for you,go and beg your husband,mend fences with him.and immediately expel the wicked friends that decided that your matrimonial home became there problem.after that you better quickly pack you bag and move back into your husbands house in Nigeria

emusmith:
Everyone gets a birthday! Today is a big day for Rev. Anita Oyakhilome, the wife of Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, President of Believers’ LoveWorld(BLW) Inc. AKA Christ Embassy.

For those not in the know, Anita was among those who started the ministry which used to be a campus fellowship, known as Believer’s Love World Fellowship, BLW at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma in Edo State.
Asides the ministry’s daily devotional, Rhapsody of Realities, which is now in over 250 languages all over the world, Anita has written many Christian books like: Don’t Pack Your Bags Yet, Confession For living, a Handbook For Successful Living, Unending Springs of Joy, and many more.

Rev. Anita Oyakhilome sought divorce from her husband on the grounds of “unreasonable behaviour” in a divorce case, with Suit No FD14D01650.

The case was filed on April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, UK. Their marriage is blessed with 2 children, Sharon and Charlyn.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by olumite2014(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Happy Birthday to you, she's a good role model, I love her so much.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Vock(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
Satan punish u idiot

and if he doesn't
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Vock:

and if he doesn't
then u can go and die
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Vock(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
then u can go and die

that oshiomole line has expired, can't your brain look for something wittier?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Vock:

that oshiomole line has expired, can't your brain look for something wittier?
lol funny man, repent give ur life to Christ so u will be save
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Vock(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
lol funny man, repent give ur life to Christ so u will be save

After you asked Satan to punish me
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Vock:

After you asked Satan to punish me
salvation is personal, u repent, for me I'm a man of God
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Vock(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
salvation is personal, u repent, for me I'm a man of God

Man of God cursing and asking Satan to punish people.... I understand the irony, thank you I'm born again but I was born again with my eyes and brain wide open, not not be brainwashed by so called men of God
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Ekaka1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
For posterity's sake. ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER embarassed

.... But Oluwa knows that I honestly don't give a fucck undecided

She wrote a book 'Don't pack your Bags yet', and yet goes on to pack out of her matrimonial home undecided... The hypocrisy in the Embassy is strong angry

Don't judge her, she's only human and you probably don't kn the whole storyline

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by deborah777(f): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Ekaka1:

Don't judge her, she's only human and you probably don't kn the whole storyline

Exactly we do not know what happened behind the scenes and so i think it is wise to pray for her personal restoration after divorce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence / Why Chris Kwakpovwe Snubbed Presidency, Lagos, Delta Governor / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.