Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment (7024 Views)

Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] / Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office / Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by karlriz(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2015
If the fresh prediction of Mrs. Feyisara Fayose, the wife of Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Peter Fayose is anything to go by, the rabble rousing governor may not complete his new term as the number one citizen of the fountain of knowledge state.
It is not in doubt that the exceedingly religious wife is taken seriously especially by the husband any time she decides to utter a word that concerns spirituality. This is because shemade a prediction that the husband will not complete his term as governor in 2003 and in 2006, the prediction became reality. Though, when he was impeached, many described it as an orchestrated plot by the Obasanjo’s administration, but the fact still remained that the wife saw tomorrow.

Mrs. Fayose also surprised people with her prediction at her 50th birthday anniversary, telling whoever cared to listen that the husband will return to the Government House in 2014. Why many were astounded with the prediction then, was because as at the time, Ayo Fayose had little or no chance to emerge as the candidate of the party not to talk of ascending the number one spot in the state.
This prediction again came to pass and when it happened, many tagged her as someone who is highly gifted spiritually 
Now that she has told the husband her new prediction, Governor Fayose is not taking it lightly with her. The Ekiti First Lady had to relocate to Ibadan Oyo state where she is hibernating at present, when the heat became enormous and unbearable for her.

According to what cityrovers..com gathered, the lady made the prediction on their way to church recently.And ever since, the centre has refused to hold for the fascinating  couple

http://esabod..com/2015/02/ayo-fayose-fights-his-wife-for.html?spref=fb&m=1

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by ephemm(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2015
me self don see am!
He'll even go to jail for rigging

17 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by wakaman: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2015
AMEN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Dewze(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Una don come again.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Canme4u(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2015
May I crave the indulgence of everyone to pour out my mind on what has been boggling me. For you to understand me, I will use a numbered list.
1. I am a Nigerian. I am a Christian. The nature of my work makes it impossible for me to have 'enough time' for social media.
2. I have been following GEJ and Buhari's campaign.
3. I have never, and i beg to repeat, NEVER been this interested in Nigeria's politics, like I am now.
4. The reasons why I'm now keenly interested in the political future of this country is because i believed some of the campaign promises of GEJ. To tell you that I am disappointed is an understatement. Below are some of the reasons why I'm disappointed:
a) I'm tired of a govt that plays politics with everything. Or how can you rationalise the govt's last minute war on boko haram? Where was GEJ when thousands were killed?
b)I'm tired of a govt that cited security concerns for not visiting Borno BUT was able to hold a rally in the same Borno that was declared 'unsafe'.
c)Power generation is at its lowest ebb. It is as if I live in a different country when i see adverts praising GEJ for bettering power supply.
d) Corruption nko? Don't go there...The President is arguably the only President that has not hidden his love for corruption. He surrounds himsef with corrupt people and promotes corrupt people. You doubt me? Alams, Bode George, FFK, Oduah etc all come to mind.
e) Education? ASUU was on strike for 6 months. ASUP was on strike for 11 months. Colleges of education were locked for several months...Oh, he established new universities...Does it even make sense? The existing ones are crying for attention and all our President could do was to establish new universities...Ive you been to the Federal University in Oye, Ekiti. You will weep for Nigeria.
g) Hospitals....Too bad. Do you know the number of lives that were lost to the incessant strikes of the Health workers...
i) No government has polarised Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines like this man...He thinks we can just gloat over his INCOMPETENCE because he's a Xtian and from the South...No way!!!I can go on and on
5. Forget GEJ's pious posture. He's very desperate. He's ready to do anything to win the elections.
6. They think Nigerians are simpletons. They think by paying some youths to write pro- GEJ comments on social media and furthering their propaganda on AIT and co will win them the elections...THEY ARE WRONG.
7. My daily interaction with Nigerians show that MANY cannot wait for MARCH 28...
8. The Presidential election is not about Buhari v GEJ
9. It's about RIGHT v WRONG.
10. Lets face it.The First Term performance of GEJ is his best.No politician has ever performed better in it's Second term.
I cannot wait to vote for Buhari/Osinbajo

copied.

68 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by justineu(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Apc and lies are like dog and bone. It becoming worrisome to the average nigerians..lies evriwhere

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by KingIU(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
the news is become much. lies and truth ever were this election day should come fast and go let me hear word
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by macpetrus(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Rubbish.... Next!!!
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by orlaryhincah(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Canme4u:
May I crave the indulgence of everyone to pour out my mind on what has been boggling me. For you to understand me, I will use a numbered list.
1. I am a Nigerian. I am a Christian. The nature of my work makes it impossible for me to have 'enough time' for social media.
2. I have been following GEJ and Buhari's campaign.
3. I have never, and i beg to repeat, NEVER been this interested in Nigeria's politics, like I am now.
4. The reasons why I'm now keenly interested in the political future of this country is because i believed some of the campaign promises of GEJ. To tell you that I am disappointed is an understatement. Below are some of the reasons why I'm disappointed:
a) I'm tired of a govt that plays politics with everything. Or how can you rationalise the govt's last minute war on boko haram? Where was GEJ when thousands were killed?
b)I'm tired of a govt that cited security concerns for not visiting Borno BUT was able to hold a rally in the same Borno that was declared 'unsafe'.
c)Power generation is at its lowest ebb. It is as if I live in a different country when i see adverts praising GEJ for bettering power supply.
d) Corruption nko? Don't go there...The President is arguably the only President that has not hidden his love for corruption. He surrounds himsef with corrupt people and promotes corrupt people. You doubt me? Alams, Bode George, FFK, Oduah etc all come to mind.
e) Education? ASUU was on strike for 6 months. ASUP was on strike for 11 months. Colleges of education were locked for several months...Oh, he established new universities...Does it even make sense? The existing ones are crying for attention and all our President could do was to establish new universities...Ive you been to the Federal University in Oye, Ekiti. You will weep for Nigeria.
g) Hospitals....Too bad. Do you know the number of lives that were lost to the incessant strikes of the Health workers...
i) No government has polarised Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines like this man...He thinks we can just gloat over his INCOMPETENCE because he's a Xtian and from the South...No way!!!I can go on and on
5. Forget GEJ's pious posture. He's very desperate. He's ready to do anything to win the elections.
6. They think Nigerians are simpletons. They think by paying some youths to write pro- GEJ comments on social media and furthering their propaganda on AIT and co will win them the elections...THEY ARE WRONG.
7. My daily interaction with Nigerians show that MANY cannot wait for MARCH 28...
8. The Presidential election is not about Buhari v GEJ
9. It's about RIGHT v WRONG.
10. Lets face it.The First Term performance of GEJ is his best.No politician has ever performed better in it's Second term.
I cannot wait to vote for Buhari/Osinbajo

copied.
In summary u want #Change
Sai Buhari

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by TheOtherview: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
I agree @OP. It is only a matter of time before Fayose overreaches himself once more.

ABUJA 00000895 001.2 OF 003 Classified By: Political Counselor Walter Pflaumer for reasons 1.4. (b & d).

1. (C) Summary: On February 10, 2009, U.S. Mission to Nigeria PP7750 Interagency Committee unanimously agreed to target Ayodele Peter Fayose for visa ineligibility, invoking Presidential Proclamation 7750 (PP7750). Fayose is the impeached former Governor of Ekiti state, who is reliably believed to have been personally responsible for the theft of tens of millions of dollars in development funds, and who was reliably alleged to be responsible for considerable political violence in his state. Fayose meets the "triggering event" requirement, having recently applied for a non-immigrant visa on February 13, as well as the requirement that the 7750 candidate's actions have an adverse effect on one of the U.S. national interests listed in Section 4 of PP7750.

In addition, we believe that this case could help demonstrate to the GON our seriousness about fighting corruption while at the same time emphasizing our willingness to cooperate with Nigeria on the operational level of the investigation. Post therefore requests that the Department consider invoking PP7750 and commence visa ineligibility for Ayodele Fayose and his dependents. End Summary.

7750 TARGET: AYODELE PETER FAYOSE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2. (C) On February 11, U.S. Mission to Nigeria's PP7750 Interagency Committee, which comprises the POL, ECON, LEGATT, INL, CONS, RAO, and RSO sections of both Embassy Abuja and Consulate Lagos, identified Mr. Ayodele Fayose, former impeached governor of Ekiti State from 2003-2006, as an eligible candidate for visa ineligibility under PP7750.

There is ample evidence from a variety of U.S. Mission sources that Fayose has engaged in various corrupt activities that pose a threat to the stability of Nigeria,s democratic institutions. Fayose is now trying to acquire a U.S. visa which we suspect is an attempt to delay, if not escape
prosecution altogether.

3. (C) Due consideration has been given to ongoing federal investigations. The required biographic and other information on the principle PP7750 target and immediate dependents is detailed below:

Name (Principle Target): Fayose, Ayodele Peter Date-Country of Birth: 15 November 1960, Nigeria Visa: B1/B2, multiple entry, 24 months
Claims to other nationalities: none

Name (Spouse): Feyisetan Helen Olayemi Fayose Date-Country of Birth: 08 January 1964, Nigeria Visa: B1/B2, valid until 10 February 2010

Name (Child): Oluwajomiloju John Fayose Date-Country of Birth: 18 February 1992, Nigeria Visa: B2, valid until 27 July 2010

Name (Child): Ayorogbayimika Mine Fayose Date-Country of Birth: 01 August 1995, Nigeria Visa: B2, valid until 27 July 2010

Name (Child): Chukwuemeka Boluwatife Fayose Date-Country of Birth: 05 November 1997, Nigeria Visa: B2, valid until 27 July 2010

CORRUPTION
- - - - - -
4. (C) The GON,s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) charge Fayose in December 2007 with 51-counts of money

ABUJA 00000895 002.2 OF 003

laundering and misuse of government funds to the tune of over 11.9 billion naira (approx. $81.2 million). According to the EFCC, Fayose is alleged to have set up phony companies, one of them named Biological Concepts, where he diverted 800 million naira ($5.4 million) from government contracts for a an Ekiti state poultry project, while another 11 billion naira ($74.8 million) is still reported missing. The EFCC also charged Fayose for diverting the poultry project funds to build his 25 million naira ($170,000) house in Afao Ekiti.

The EFCC is investigating Fayose's two other home purchases in Ibadan totaling 60 million naira ($498,000), and his conversion of 2.4 million naira ($16,327) into foreign currency toward the purchase of a Mercedes Benz for his mother. In addition, EFCC contract attorney Festus Keyamo (strictly protect) said that Fayose is suspected of receiving 42 million naira ($286,000) in kickbacks for awarding contracts to the construction of Fountain Hotel in Ibadan.

5. (S) On February 27, Lagos State Chairman of the Yoruba political organization "Afenifere," Chief Supo Shonibare (strictly protect), told Emboffs that Fayose was an example of a politician so far beyond common corruption and accusations of impropriety that Afenifere would not want to
be affiliated with him in any way. Abiodun Oyeleye (strictly protect), human rights activist and the director of the non-governmental organization New Initiative for Social Development also asserted that Fayose,s corrupt governance has been widespread. Tai Oguntayo (strictly protect), the president of the Ekiti branch of the National Union of Journalists (NUJ) corroborated evidence of Fayose,s political corruption, affirming to Emboffs on March 2 that Fayose provided stipends to people to attend his rallies and paid journalists to write favorable stories, a standard political practice in Nigeria.

USING VIOLENCE TO CORRUPT ELECTIONS
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
6. (S) According to Shina Loremikan (strictly protect), Director of the Committee for the Defense of Human Rights, Zero Corruption Coalition, Fayose was directly involved in political assassinations against political rivals in Ekiti State, such as Tunde Omojola and Ayo Daramola, whose
murderers are well-known Fayose aides, currently serving prison terms for these crimes. Loremikan added that Fayose is also suspected of involvement in the attempted assassinations of Tayi Fasuba, Chairman of Ado-Ekiti Local Government Area (LGA), and Chief Afe Babalola who is from Fayose's own political party.

Ekiti State Chairman of Appropriations of the State House of Assembly and former Speaker of the House, Femi Bamishile, informed Emboffs on
various occasions that under Fayose's direction, politics in Ekiti have become increasingly violent. Another member of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, Churchill Adedipe (strictly protect), confided to Emboffs on March 2 that local people are fearful of being part of any opposition to Fayose. Tai Oguntayo (strictly protect), the president of the Ekiti branch of the National Union of Journalists (NUJ) told Emboffs on March 2 that Fayose would bribe journalists to cover up accounts of his violence and accusations of his corruption, killings, etc. which were widely presumed to be true.

VISA IMPLICATIONS
- - - - - - - - -
7. (S) According to EFCC Chair Farida Waziri and the Chairman of Appropriations of the State House of Assembly and former Speaker of the House, Femi Bamishile, Fayose has made multiple attempts to delay his court case. In December 2008, the judge overseeing the case refused his request for a stay, and the trial is now under way. The only circumstance which allows a defendant to miss court hearings is if he requires

ABUJA 00000895 003.2 OF 003

medical treatment; however, in many cases this is only a ploy to cause further delay in the case. Fayose, after his latest failed attempt to delay his court hearings, is now requesting a visa to travel to the United States for alleged "urgent medical attention." When Fayose was impeached in 2006, he went into hiding for at least two months, presumably abroad. On February 13, Fayose applied for a non-immigrant visa to travel to the United States.

8. (C) Comment: Given the appearance of backsliding on the part of the GON in its commitment to fight corruption, the timing is right for the U.S. to send a strong message. Ayodele Peter Fayose is a strong candidate for PP7750 designation. He has been charged for stealing tens of
millions of dollars from the government, which was supposed to have been allocated to economic development projects, and has been implicated in corrupting state politics through the promotion of political assassinations and attempted assassinations. Invoking PP7750 for Fayose and his
dependents would underscore the USG's strong commitment to fight corruption in Nigeria. End Comment.

9. (U) This cable has been coordinated with Consulate Lagos.
SANDERS

Source: https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09ABUJA895_a.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Change2015(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2015
There was no fight. People who know the couple know he is a serial wife beater. Perhaps he will learn humility when her prediction comes true.

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2015
I see him absconding from the country on the 28 of May, a day before Buhari is sworn-in.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Haywhymido(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2015
he is too lousy n noisy.I dislike noisy men for God's sake. Dia is clear difference betwn being outspoken n noisy.D man doesnt even suit dat office.

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by ellechrystal(f): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Lies lies lies, n all this funny links, blogs being paid for to write trash, I just wonder how corruption n stupidity will end in this country wen blogs like this exist.
We r backwards cos of our mentality, not cos of d president.
Propaganda up n down, am quite sure the international community will b laughing at how silly most ppl in this country r.
N d most annoying part is that, the ones who lack ve sold us out.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by ellechrystal(f): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I see him absconding from the country on the 28 of May, a day before Buhari is sworn-in.
Really?
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by karlriz(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Frankly I tink dis man needs a rehab. Even Abati n FFK disown his controversial advert abt d Northern leaders death (Gen.Murtala, Abacha n Buhari) few weeks ago. His animalistic behavior is loudly craving 4 public paranoia and I tink steppin away from Govt issue in a bit 2 get apt mental related medication is nt a gross idea, infact in a very strict sense, ITS ABOUT TIME!!..

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
ephemm:
me self don see am!
He'll even go to jail for rigging
me too don see say he no go finish

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Nutase: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2015
liars
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by ManUtdholic: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2015
karlriz:
If the fresh prediction of Mrs. Feyisara Fayose, the wife of Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Peter Fayose is anything to go by, the rabble rousing governor may not complete his new term as the number one citizen of the fountain of knowledge state.
It is not in doubt that the exceedingly religious wife is taken seriously especially by the husband any time she decides to utter a word that concerns spirituality. This is because shemade a prediction that the husband will not complete his term as governor in 2003 and in 2006, the prediction became reality. Though, when he was impeached, many described it as an orchestrated plot by the Obasanjo’s administration, but the fact still remained that the wife saw tomorrow.

Mrs. Fayose also surprised people with her prediction at her 50th birthday anniversary, telling whoever cared to listen that the husband will return to the Government House in 2014. Why many were astounded with the prediction then, was because as at the time, Ayo Fayose had little or no chance to emerge as the candidate of the party not to talk of ascending the number one spot in the state.
This prediction again came to pass and when it happened, many tagged her as someone who is highly gifted spiritually 
Now that she has told the husband her new prediction, Governor Fayose is not taking it lightly with her. The Ekiti First Lady had to relocate to Ibadan Oyo state where she is hibernating at present, when the heat became enormous and unbearable for her.

According to what cityrovers..com gathered, the lady made the prediction on their way to church recently.And ever since, the centre has refused to hold for the fascinating  couple

http://esabod..com/2015/02/ayo-fayose-fights-his-wife-for.html?spref=fb&m=1
So she stopped on her way to address ur correspondent abi

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by AJOT99(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmm.....

Let's see ao it goes
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
It is very easy to spot fabricated stories

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by stephengee(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
I smell lies
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Everybody no that......even he we nt use oneyears b4 he knock out....all am seeing is change

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin

Mad man
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
It is very easy to spot fabricated stories

Yes, just like the ones u've been fabricating for PDP lately - Odensin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by CaptainAmerica1: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lies lies lies, n all this funny links, blogs being paid for to write trash, I just wonder how corruption n stupidity will end in this country wen blogs like this exist.
We r backwards cos of our mentality, not cos of d president.
Propaganda up n down, am quite sure the international community will b laughing at how silly most ppl in this country r.
N d most annoying part is that, the ones who lack ve sold us out.

The international community actually laughs at people supporting a failed president sad

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by dominique(f): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
The news sounds fake but I won't be surprised if Fayose is ousted before the end of his tenure. Ekiti people deserves better even if their stomachs won't let them think straight.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ghen Ghen
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by hammed007(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
lol

Very hard to believe but that is the plain truth
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by hazyfm1: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by thaoriginator: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
The Ekiti Gate keeper grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment by omenka(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lmao! gringrin

Now this man is gonna be pummelled on social media by avid fans of GMB! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack / Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 / Nigeria's Current Security Architecture Should Go - Maibasira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.