Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State (1919 Views)

APC VS PDP Battle Of The Hips ukwu: SEE The 32 Finalist For The 2015 Miss UKWU!! / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by nsikosaga: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
I'm waiting to see the outcome of the forth coming general election in Akwa Ibom State between the two major political fighters known as PDP-papa deceive pikin and APC-association of prospective criminals. come march 2015.... I'm watching with keen interest!!!
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by psucc(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Yaka, it is the usual runs. I don't anticipate anything different. After all, Umana was a pillar in the grand deceit perpetrated by Akpabio.

How I wish APC had looked the other way when Umana lured them with the dollars to present a truly opposition and of Oro extraction.
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by nsikosaga: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
yea u got it rite bt do u really tink umana would let it go 4 PDP
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by psucc(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Well except that people doesn't like the dynasty Akpabio wants to cut for himself and so will want to register protest vote against the PDP or else Umana would not.

However, its going to be a fight to finish game.

Akpabio had hoodwinked the world to believe in his 'achievements' while the people suffer.
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by TeetoEsq(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
psucc:
Well except that people doesn't like the dynasty Akpabio wants to cut for himself and so will want to register protest vote against the PDP or else Umana would not.

Akpabio had hoodwinked the world to believe in his 'achievements' while the people suffer.
well that's the truth in just one perspective... I'm happy to learn from you that even though Akpabio has been able to win the world with a recorded propaganda of achievement, the people are adversely suffering amidst the so proclaim self development in the state. Nothing is working for the indigenes.... Uyo is busy for nothing with high capital flight. CHANGE is Neccessary and not an "indirect rule" in the person of Udom Emmanuel and Akpabio....
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by TeetoEsq(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
psucc:
Yaka, it is the usual runs. I don't anticipate anything different. After all, Umana was a pillar in the grand deceit perpetrated by Akpabio.

How I wish APC had looked the other way when Umana lured them with the dollars to present a truly opposition and of Oro extraction.
...but irrespective of where the advocate Of change may come from..."Change is needed"
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by TeetoEsq(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
nsikosaga:
yea u got it rite bt do u really tink umana would let it go 4 PDP
its a battle... the end will surely give us the answer "change is at ur door step knocking"
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by nationwide1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
@Op, if you're talking about Akwa Ibom I have been to sometime ago, then APC is wasting its time to contest for any position there. The reason is simple - PDP runs in their blood.
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by TeetoEsq(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
nationwide1:
@Op, if you're talking about Akwa Ibom I have been to sometime ago, then APC is wasting its time to contest for any position there. The reason is simple - PDP runs in their blood.
...but now here comes the change....
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by poiZon: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
TeetoEsq:
its a battle... the end will surely give us the answer "change is at ur door step knocking"

N who s d change if i may ask?
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by poiZon: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
TeetoEsq:
...but now here comes the change....

r u sure u knw what change entails?
i mean what do u understand abt CHANGE?
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
APC are only wasting their time and money in Akwa ibom state,cos Akwa ibom state is for PDP...
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Akwa Ibom is strongly PDP. Infact its used to be a one-party state until recently. Well, I think APC would put up a good fight but cannot win.
SAI BABA
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by nsikosaga: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2015
de battle line is drawn u don't av to worry all we need is to sit back n watch hw d fight would go. bt one ting is sure PDP is d ruling party so 4 dat udom is de anointed candidate
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by TeetoEsq(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls educate me on "change"
poiZon:

r u sure u knw what change entails?
i mean what do u understand abt CHANGE?
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by TeetoEsq(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Its never a waste... PDP must go... By the time 70% of people in Uyo senatorial district, 80% of the people in Eket senatorial district and 60% of the people in Ikot Ekpene senatorial district cast their votes for APC as it will be...then we will know who is who...
udemzy101:
APC are only wasting their time and money in Akwa ibom state,cos Akwa ibom state is for PDP...
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by NDPVF(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
psucc:

[/s] Unam ikot.Umana and his useless party has no place in this state.
Godswill is the best thing to av' happened to us.
BTW,its team Udom Emmanuel
Get Udomistified and Udomisticated with Udomitizer.
Udom Emmanuel all the way.
Gej all the way.
Re: APC Vs PDP In Akwa Ibom State by NDPVF(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
TeetoEsq:
Its never a waste... PDP must go... By the time 70% of people in Uyo senatorial district, 80% of the people in Eket senatorial district and 60% of the people in Ikot Ekpene senatorial district cast their votes for APC as it will be...then we will know who is who...
[/s]Wake up,and smell the rat.
Ikot Ekpene Senatorial zone,by virue of Godswill,is locked down for Udom & Gej.Eket zone is for Udom & Gej,though Mma Esuene with get vote here,but Godswill seems to av' caged Mma since she decamped to Labour Party.Labour Party has no grass root structure.Accord Party doesnt av' structure too.Uyo zone is for Gej,but for Governorship,the vote will be divided btwn PDP and APC,but PDP will beat Umana hands down.quote me anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of Buhari`s Northern Popularity / Gen. Buhari, Gov Amaechi And El-rufai At Rivers Heath Centre (pics) / See What Buhari Did Yesterday Night After Voting Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.