Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians (33575 Views)

Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device / Arase Bans Police From Accessing Mobile-Phones Of Citizens Illegally / Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by lordprosh(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
even if its tru..d usa does same..its a way of protecting d nation against attacks
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by duerap: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
This info will surely send some tremor down the spines of APC fans and goons.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by yorke1: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'll be right back
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by onatisi(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
even if this is true a, what is bad in it ?it is for the nation security. in a nation which is under attck by terrorist any measure that will guarantee the safety and security of the nation is welcome and ok

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Neplusultra(f): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ehen undecided
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by simplyOJ(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ok! we can only speculate for now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Burger01(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
He go spend money tire. My numbers are 0803455678788, and 07186645889. O ya start tapping my lines. Clueless drunkard tongue
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Koolface4u: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
tongue Despiration in d move
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by kay1one2(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
#whereisbuhariscertificate! !!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by cold(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
If you have nothing to hide,you have nothing to fear. This is what obtains the world over. Security agencies are listening in to conversations to know when a mofo decides to inflict misery on innocent folks based on nothing more than differing belief systems. In this day & age of terror,this is an invaluable tool for the intelligentsia

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by yahx(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why then you afraid if your hands are clean let the security agencies tap the call and monitor the evil transaction done

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by fyneboi79(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thunder fire Gej!! Thunder fire Pdp!! Thunder fire supporters of a corrupt governmentundecided

Who cares if they tapped my phone? Let them hear and see it first hand.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Splashme: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
How many million people's conversation does he and his sTANists wants to listen to? undecided undecided won't they get tired?

IMAGIN DT UR HUSBAND IS SUPPORTIN GEJ, WIL YU CALL HIM A SATANIST?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by kingslly(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
How else do you expect the government to fight terrorism efficiently? I dont mind if they tap ma phones in order to fight terrorism because i have nothing to hide. For me that's a very nice move by GEJ,well informed nigerians who really know what is happening are suppose to commend him for that . GEJ took such bold step and never listed it as one of his numerous achievements? I really dunno what to call that act but it shows real love for your country! GEJtill2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Muhammadkhan: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
#KickOILmoneyscandalsOUTnow
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
desperate party apc with propaganda. ......

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by freezyprinzy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
this shiit is totally unacceptable person no get I'm own privacy again?.....anywaz if em listen'n on calls em no fit read messages na
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by mohdrabiu: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gej and spying
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by canjuice: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC,ndi ara.Make I hear say any member of my family vote for APC. GEJ 2015 nothing more nothing less.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by holyokoto(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lirusehn post=31102899][/quote]

You will never learn
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by rexbuton: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
v
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Eonuegbu25: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by lirusehn(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
They are already hacking our mobile phones.
BUT WE ARE NOT AFRAID![/size]
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
stop posting like a she-goat. we've known APC for no good aside running politics like its a family thing. are you gonna vote with your mobile??

senseless thing . making irrelevant excuses for there forseen failure

undecided
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by dking123: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC propaganda dept. at work.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Now: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Are you afraid. If you don't have any ill motive, this should not bother you.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Mufasa27(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Well, only a fool and the gullible ones will believe this kind of post, its just a fucking propaganda. dont be scammed....
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Cmanforall: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin The DSS and other agencies listening to converations will b getting hard n wet with the high rate of phone se.x in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by stildude(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
lordprosh:
even if its tru..d usa does same..its a way of protecting d nation against attacks
Thanks bro. Some people were asking how the govt intended yo fight corruption with technology. Apc corrupt people like Tinubu and the likes should be very much afraid. All the govt needs is evidence and Jona will bring the full force of presidential power on you!
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
fyneboi79:
Thunder fire Gej!! Thunder fire Pdp!! Thunder fire supporters of a corrupt governmentundecided

Who cares if they tapped my phone? Let them hear and see it first hand.
don't worry after election u will surely respect Your president GEJ whether you like it or not. .....

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Izz9111: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Use ur phone do what, nonsense.why this crab for who. NL has lost it's glory and informative qualities only APC useless accusations that does not hold water against GEJ. I'v signed off from NL maybe until after elections.

GEJ 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen / Mtn/onefinance 3,000 Quick Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.