Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians (33583 Views)

Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device / Arase Bans Police From Accessing Mobile-Phones Of Citizens Illegally / Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by major466(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
kingslly:
Bro it doesnt work dat way ooh,you have to key in some keyword lyk bomb,attack,jihad and all dat into d system since they intend to fight terrorism and crime with it. it only pays attention to phone conversations with such keywords. How do you think Europeans and americans are able to fight terrorism.its a nyc move by GEJ if its true.
Exactly. Other keywords like Bread on the Bridge, Package in place, Move the mountain and other unusual coded words that may be used by criminals who may want to play SmartSmart on the authorities will be programmed and install into the system. This is a wonderful security plan put forward by this administration but some people trying to capitalize on the massive ignorance of some Nigerians to stop the bill.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by enkay0525: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
How can Nigerians be this gullible? How can Nigerians believe this story in the first place.How many conversations gej wan hear?120million? Una funny o
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Akpan107(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Your mental ability is below par. So i rather ignore you to wallow in your legendary foolishness. Have a nice day
You actually have nothing to say. The FG will never spend such amount of money to buy those equipment just to listen to what you are telling your girlfriend or what your mum have to tell you when you are out at school... FG has no business with that, but is after the wicked ones!

Have a nice day too

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by criminalmindz: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
NIGERIANS WANT GEJ TO FIGHT CORRUPTION? THIS IS ONE OF THE PROCEDURES INVOLVED. THIS IS A GOOD MOVE, WHEN GEJ WINS THE ELECTION , APC WILL WANT TO START THEIR LIES AND PROPAGANDA. THE MOMENT THE ANNOUNCE FAKE NEWS, STRAIGHT THEY ARE GOIN TO JAIL WITH THE HELP OF CYBER BILL

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Oghenechacho(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Untill we undastand what it means 2B universally black,we will continue 2think it's all about APC,PDP

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by diehard1: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
But what is the big deal. It is called lawful interception and it is used in security circle. You can read the draft for the system on NCC site.

http://www.ncc.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=328&Itemid
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Ajinoride(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

AND SOME IDIOTSS WILL SHOUT THAT THEY ARE ENJOYING THE FRAUDULENT FOI BILL PASSED BY GEJ TO KEEP DECEIVING THEM. undecided

WHAT FORM OF DICTATORSHIP IS WORSE THAN THIS SPYING ON INNOCENT CITIZENS AND HACKING OUR EMAILS ALL BECAUSE OF ONE MAN'S AMBITION TO REMAIN IN POWER

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND I HOPE PEOPLE CAN NOW SEE THAT GEJ IS A COMBINATION OF IDI-AMIN, HITLER, AND KIM JONG UN HIDING UNDER A DEMOCRATIC SET UP

sai Buhari

u lack understanding. guess u are still living in the 18th century. without proper security on ground, there can't be investors less development.
if your hands are clean, u need not be afraid that the government is spying on u. except u are dubious.
its a common thing in advanced counties.
even UK has been confirmed to have the gadgets that monitors Trans Atlantic calls. wake up bro
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by naijanaso: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
I will be very happy if this is true. Here we are hailing the detective policing prowess of the western world, and how on Earth do we think it's possible for them to trace people? We are living in a world of wickedness and extreme terrorism. We should sometimes look at the positive side of events before condemning it. We shouldn't condemn things just because it is Mr. A or Mr. B that did it.
For a better clarity, every ones conversations will not just be hacked into carelessly. This is meant for security purposes, and only when investigations are ongoing will such equipment be used.
We all watch foreign investigative movies and say bravo! when their police/FBI get hold of people who commit crime and are been trailed by their telephone conversations.
LET US WAKE UP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by slimzypink(f): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
cyberdurable:

use ur 500k and buy cloth, and look Decent and modest, and stop talking like a Bitch on every thread

lol tongue another stalker, come let me help your situation also, what shall it profit you to stalk me?? I follow you talk abi na ur hand I use write
Now take your First grade stupidity, and your discouraged life somewhere else.. STu.pidity meets Foolish.ness.. now continue with the stalking Oponu. Quote me again leme see more of ur retardness.. STill # GMB I dnt cuuuur
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Krisddon: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
This remains illegal as long as the cyber-crime bill hasn't been passed into law.

Look at what our president is doing.

Buhari for a better Nigeria
Ur gullibility beats my imagination!
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
And so wot,Who Cares, As long as am not
Planning Evil for Anybody,Let them keep
Recording And Listening, ..............................
.Abey Next Post!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by kingslly(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Exactly,they know a lot of Nigerians are ignorant and they want to take advantage of it by telling them GEJ bought a machine to tap their phones. Am so sure this project was supposed to be a very covert one but just see how they blew the Cover all because of election. I want an opposition party that will help check the excesses of the Government but APC is now abusing the power of Opposition.
major466:

Exactly. Other keywords like Bread on the Bridge, Package in place, Move the mountain and other unusual coded words that may be used by criminals who may want to play SmartSmart on the authorities will be programmed and install into the system. This is a wonderful security plan put forward by this administration but some people trying to capitalize on the massive ignorance of some Nigerians to stop the bill.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by mmsen: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
They already have the ability to monitor GSM communications.

They've been using the technology to trap kidnappers for a few years now.

Old news.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by cyberdurable(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimzypink:

lol tongue another stalker, come let me help your situation also, what shall it profit you to stalk me?? I follow you talk abi na ur hand I use write
Now take your First grade stupidity, and your discouraged life somewhere else.. STu.pidity meets Foolish.ness.. now continue with the stalking Oponu. Quote me again leme see more of ur retardness.. STill # GMB I dnt cuuuur

worthless Ignoramus, beauty without Brains cheesy, am stalking a cheap LovePeddler? Tufiakwa
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by goldman777: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
dat wont stop him from losing elections on march 28
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by adaleng(f): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Don't tell me what to believe and what not to.

"There is truth to every rumor"

Goodluck with that.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by johnpalmer774(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Japhet04:
When will APCians get sense

no matter what you do you cannot succeed in tarnishing GEJ'S personality and integrity

So GEJ till 2019 still stands smiley

Why don't you take ur time and make Findings instead of shouting APC up and Down . Am sure if the Issue of Stella Odua were to be now you would have been shouting APC till u know the Truth ...Don't remain Deluded for life for someone that said his government has made Few Nigerians Millionaire and Billionaire , are u among those??
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by kingslly(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
God gave you brains to use but its not his fault you've refused to use your brains. Keep on spirutualising and politicizing everything dat happens in your life.
thaoriginator:
Dear God, anybody that hacks my phone number or email or even try to do so God pls I want you to expose that person shamefully. He will never see anything good in his life for today on. Let him suffer in this life and hereafter. Place a curse on his family and all his relation.. Whoever is involve whether directly or indirectly will never see good in his life. Damage him, destroy him O God. O God I beg you! He will live to suffer and wish he never lived at all. He will not die an easy death.. He will cry blood O God. Anybody that wish bad on Nigeria and Nigerians home and abroad destroy them O God..

Thank You God!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
goldman777:
dat wont stop him from losing elections on march 28
If Jonathan No win Na ur papa go win.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by klax(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC at it again so it's fed govt that said they are buying gadget of such huge cash to track peoples telephone APC why is it that you guys just don't have sense for a second for goodness sake?

Get want to tap people's phone line for what Do you guys reason at all I have to go now no matter what you say to anti-Nigeria party congress(apc) won't listen.
God bless
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by johnpalmer774(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
lordprosh:
even if its tru..d usa does same..its a way of protecting d nation against attacks

Imagine see statements coming from Niger man, I pity ur Generation coming behind . Once u are 18th in USA U will start getting paid yet u comparing it with this Country where a Cleaner that works At Airport get 7,500 salary per month.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by thaoriginator: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
kingslly:
God gave you a brain to use but its not his fault you've refused to use your brain. Keep on spirutualising and politicizing everything dat happens in your life.
Thunder fiyah you there!
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by adaleng(f): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
fyneboi79:
Thunder fire Gej!! Thunder fire Pdp!! Thunder fire supporters of a corrupt governmentundecided

Who cares if they tapped my phone? Let them hear and see it first hand.

u be real mumu o.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
So this kind equipment dey all this while and Boko Haram dey freely communicate
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by 9jatatafo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
All these to hunt down perceived enemies not for the purpose of monitoring the general public telephone and internet communication.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by kingslly(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nawaooh,you are cursing immediately after praying to God. You are a so soo confused being. grin
thaoriginator:
Thunder fiyah you there!
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by 2Brains1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Japhet04:
When will APCians get sense

no matter what you do you cannot succeed in tarnishing GEJ'S personality and integrity

So GEJ till 2019 still stands smiley

Integrity??!!! Did u just say INTEGRITY!!!
My Gosh does he have integrity?? My dear please if you have been sleeping WAKE UP!
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by thaoriginator: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
kingslly:
Nawaooh,you are cursing immediately after praying to God. You are a so soo confused being. grin
Guy free me jor, shey you be God's secretary?
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by thaoriginator: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
adaleng:

u be real mumu o.
Thunder fiyah you! Who be mumu?
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by PlutoLA(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
If this is true then GEJ I hope you're tapping my internet usage and you're reading this....
You are a worthless piece of scum. You're the deadliest accident that ever happened to this country. You managed to deceive most of us with your shoeless and poverty status 4 yrs ago,but nigga guess what? We know better now. And we are gonna vote out your dumb ass out come March 28 (if you like change the date again) and vote for change.
If you like come and arrest me for speaking my mind,fir speaking the truth.
Fvcktard!
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by adaleng(f): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
majidyusuf:
So this kind equipment dey all this while and Boko Haram dey freely communicate

My dear i tire o.
If Nigeria has such equipment, GEJ 4 don use am find all this Bokoboys that are discrediting his government.
#GEJ Till 2019
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by patrykhyci: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Where unA the get una info from abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen / Mtn/onefinance 3,000 Quick Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.