Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? (43663 Views)

Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price / In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by chuquiz(m): 6:02am On Feb 27, 2015
atlantic broadband smiley
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by UEDIBO: 6:04am On Feb 27, 2015
greatestboss:

Pm me ya number let's meet on whatsapp... that's all
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Dolypson04(m): 6:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Wake me up when any data beats glo for android, 3gig @ 1k/month. In love wt glo!
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by donkennedy005: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2015
Pls fellow NLs help me oh I'm tired for mtn and their network speed as fast that of a snail. Pls any good nigerian can help with etisalat or airtel tweak . You can whatsaap me via 08160423007 . One love .
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by OGeeKush(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Smilelo:

Bros so una no want us to follow una enjoy this thing y. I beg I beg what is your whatsapp number let me add u so that we can talk more

Sorry bro, it wont work for new users, dats all there is to say
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2015
I'm in Port Harcourt. I have always used etisalat because it seemed the fastest, although too pricey. However, I ported to Glo because they currently offer 4.5gb for 2,500 (I'm a heavy user) surprisingly, I found it to be a bit faster than that of etisalat and I've been with them ever since. NB. The speed depends on the location I hear so what's fast for me where I live could be disastrous for another even in the same city.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by ovanny15(f): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2015
It depends the area you are.
Airtel can be good in a particular place but can not work well in another area.
So try and find out the one that work well where you are.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by cemeteryh(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
ETISALAT until GMB born goat

Etisalat d best network for browsing,its EDGE is better Dan MTN 3G network ;ETISALAT until GMB born goat
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by henrixx(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Smilelo:

Which code una dey talk about
for eti paygo
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2015
ROSYL:

Oh ok, just that. Well the good news for me is that I find it very attractive and most importantly healthy. . My happiness comes first before what other people ' the we', especially people I don't even have a clue who they are, find disgusting or not.
So hun, you keep to your lane while I keep to mine, alright?
I, and the rest of us (we) on the other side think it's cute, don't mind him. Pot and fat bellies are the norm so you should be expect such from them

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by jidoex66(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Pls i need someone to tell me the network that has huge data abeg, i don spoil for dis india i play with 60gb every month. I dey kom naija nxt week and my 2nd headache is to have a network that can still give me something fair enough to use on ma fone at least while looking for best option for PC cos all this 2gb,3gb i dey finish am at most in a day most times.
I knw i go cut my data usage buh any network with more data please?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by armadeo(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2015
34 gig on swift. More than enough. 8k.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2015
watchindelta:
bro nah simple server plus mytn BB plan unlimited for android n PC grin
Do you use the monthly plan or it is only daily plan you are using on it
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by jaziridon(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Alexanda07:
YES OO. ETISALAT PAY AS YOU GO PULSE.

N5 UNLIMITED 24/7 DAILY INTERNET.

WHICH MEANS I USE N100 FOR 20 DAYS OR N150 FOR 30 DAYS UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

THATS FOR THOSE STILL ACTIVE AND IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE DON'T BOTHER CONTACTING ME.

I LOVE YOU ETISALAT AND I WILL MARRY YOU VERY SOON.

Pls hw do i subscribe....
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by jaziridon(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
bongolistik:
These days, staying a day without the internet is like a sin that cannot be forgiven. With the internet, the world has really gone global as you can perfectly connect to your friend that are both close and far away from you.

Today everybody desires and deserves high-speed and stable internet connectivity in whatever part of the world you happen to find yourself, but it is quite unfortunate that some folks still struggle to achieve or get such type of internet connectivity in their location.

So now if you won't mind, can you tell us the network that is currently rocking your word and blazing as if there was no tomorrow for you.

Personally the MTN BIS plan on my PC is giving me joy upon joy unlimited. Some say it is Etisalat that is doing the magic for them, while others say they are giving thanks to Glo BIS, and even some said that a lot of people have ran away from airtel thereby making the network less busy and fast now.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/02/which-network-is-currently-rocking-your.html

pls how do i subscribe...08064968107
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by netmillionaires(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2015
Am tire of people announcing network cheat and tricks. What if OP is a network agent looking for information? . This people will be d 1st to lament when their cheat is blocked. #Bewise

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by ojeffo: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2015
I did an update of about 3gb yesterday night..withjn 45mins..for just 310 naira...Dont ask me d network..cos i wont tell u
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by mavelo: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2015
wheezyoung:
where do you stay?
KD
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by mavelo: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2015
Demour:

Really, how much did sub
1K/month
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by iwatchandlisten(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=20pt]GLO!! 1K=3GB FOR ANDROID grin[/size]

Please, how can one connect to this data bundle?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by dynamo007(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2015
Warlord3000:

Answer in one step..

http://www.naijawarlord..com.es/2014/12/easiest-way-to-use-glo-bis-subscription.html?m=1

Bros abeg let's meet on whatsapp 08184502366 bbm 52C0C9BB get sum?s
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Nazcoj(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Glo on bb10 is superb.
1k for 3g+
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by dynamo007(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Dolypson04:
Wake me up when any data beats glo for android, 3gig @ 1k/month. In love wt glo!
how to subscribe plz doz ma whatsapp 08184502366
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by dynamo007(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Nazcoj:
Glo on bb10 is superb.
1k for 3g+
how una dey du all diz tinz nw abeg yarn a guy in need
.. Tired of all this data expenses
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by iwatchandlisten(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Dolypson04:

How can one subscribe to this package? Please I need this info cos my subscription just expire and i want try this wey you praise die! cheers!
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by adamskutty(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Romanciella:
how the f did u do that
u are on a long thing grin
i ve used more than 208gb within 2 months from dearest etisalat.

With 5 naira, i can download and stream videos unlimitedly per day.grin

so God decided to punish me by sending 3 guys to collect my phone from me 3 days ago cry
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Warlord3000(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2015
dynamo007:

Bros abeg let's meet on whatsapp 08184502366 bbm 52C0C9BB get sum?s

Have replied you via mail sir
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by wheezyoung(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2015
mavelo:
KD
Kaduna?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Abbycrown(f): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2015
Etisalat all the way!
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by adamskutty(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Y'all in here are bunch of amatuers. grin
like seriously, who still use glo bis in this modern era?

U pay 1k for 3gb, i pay 5 naira for unlimited gb per daygrin

God had to intervene in this matter as he sent 3 guys to dispose me of my phone, now etisalat has a lil bit peace of mind.

God bless the nigerian gurus, i bounce with style. grin
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by dynamo007(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Warlord3000:

Have replied you via mail sir
plz kindly check on ur bbm invites
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Warlord3000(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2015
iwatchandlisten:

How can one subscribe to this package? Please I need this info cos my subscription just expire and i want try this wey you praise die! cheers!

Worry no more....

Here is your answer with detailed tutorial illustrations with pics wink

http://www.naijawarlord..com.es/2014/12/easiest-way-to-use-glo-bis-subscription.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] / Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: / Infinix Zero 8(N116,900) Vs Infinix Note 7(89,500), Which Should U Buy? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.