Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: (43706 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / "Phone Numbers May Disappear In 2016" / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by busoye19: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2010
Beware of the following numbers  +881835211178, +1881935211088, +881935211087, +1239280593, +239211554, +881835211173, +18823462583. The victims of those numbers recount their experiences on how they call back and all their credits disappeared in seconds. I've never been a victim but,I receive flash from them every now and then. So don't be a victim!
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by chanky: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2010
Thanks for ur advice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by babeface3: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
Thanks for the info, was about callin it when i saw your post
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by ndigbo: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Poster, Thank you very much. I shall pass it on.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Ojumiii(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
What are we going to call this, financial terrorism
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Youngichou(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2010
I called it and they promised me of winning a new hyundai
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by stagger: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
Yes, I have been getting calls from these fools since Friday. Anyway, I have laid my mantle on my phone and if the people doing this are here reading this, let them hear my voice now:

ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU PEOPLE TO CALL MY NUMBER AGAIN STARTING FROM TODAY, AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK WITH INCURABLE AND IRREVOCABLE MADNESS!

YOU WILL RUN OUT unclothed ON THE STREETS AND STAY THAT WAY TILL THE DAY OF YOUR DEATH!

Anyone who wants to try should do so and see if Power no pass power!
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by yahoo2(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
I have been getting the calls from these numbers since three days now. Where could it be coming from? May God save us from these theives o angry
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by vislabraye(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
These GSM companies need to upgrade their security features. It seems that scammers are hacking into their system. Very soon, they'll start printing recharge cards.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by ceejayclas(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
i cannot count how many time i have receive miss call from one of the number "+1881935211087". but thank God i never thought about calling back.

Everybody Beware!!!
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by oadaji: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2010
only in nigeria
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by KlinBoy: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
the same numbers has been calling a lawyer friend of mine since yesternight. Call him twice in my car this morning and can you imagine teh request? "Hello, please help me struck my mother-in-law with madness, she is responsible for my ill-luck."

I think its all a bid to make u call back the numbers. God protect us o.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
This is crazy stuff going on in Naija

Every year new stylee!! ATM don go, now it's credit hacking  shocked
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by tglaz(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
grin grin grin i love this country,
we are very creative and innovative!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by ps3fanboy: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
Guys, have been getting flashes from this numbers since friday. I tried to call back but i get an international operator, the line rings and nobody picks. sometimes MTN tells me the number is not correct. If the guys got our numbers from nairaland thats bad. But they didnt get my credit sha.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by gabrieli(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2010
Obviously, the numbers are from fraudsters, i called back on saturday (against my habit) and lost all the credit on my Phone within 2 times their phone rang, leaving just N10 worth of credit.
I mailed MTN about this immediately for investigation. But they will not stop calling/flashing. If they refuse to desist from from doing this to innocent citizens, they shall meet their untimlely death b4 this week runs out. I am sure they are reading this.
Thanks
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by allboyz(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2010
tanx 4d info. . . honestly i saw a miss call some days back from one of the +88 numbers. . .na wa o0h
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by felifeli: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
tglaz:

grin grin grin i love this country,
we are very creative and innovative!!! shocked shocked shocked
Wrong. It happens everywhere and it is epidemic in US. It is fairly common in UK too.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by faithnnaj: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hmm, we should all be smart and wise with strange numbers.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by parislomo(f): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
Thank God my LINES are soaked in the blood of Jesus!! No attempt to dial my lines from any of these lines will go through in Jesus name, amen.
Thank you Lord.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by blackboi(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
stagger:

Yes, I have been getting calls from these fools since Friday. Anyway, I have laid my mantle on my phone and if the people doing this are here reading this, let them hear my voice now:

ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU PEOPLE TO CALL MY NUMBER AGAIN STARTING FROM TODAY, AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK WITH INCURABLE AND IRREVOCABLE MADNESS!

YOU WILL RUN OUT unclothed ON THE STREETS AND STAY THAT WAY TILL THE DAY OF YOUR DEATH!

Bros u too dey vex shocked
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by kanayo74(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
poster thank you for the post  i use to get calls from the numbers but i never bother calling back.
i will pass the message forward to non nairaland users.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
stagger:

Yes, I have been getting calls from these fools since Friday.  Anyway, I have laid my mantle on my phone and if the people doing this are here reading this, let them hear my voice now:

looooooooooooooooooool, see swear  grin  grin   grin

[size=15pt]PRE-ORDER SWEAR[/size]
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Dclique(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2010
I haven't heard about this one before. The one i hear is how they control you phone if you press the digits they ask you too.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Dclique(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2010
I haven't heard about this one before. The one i hear is how they control your phone if you press the digits they ask you too.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Flavio: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
OMG!!, For real??
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by VIPICO(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
+881835211178- This one in particular has been calling me for the past few days. They are jobless fools.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Flavio: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
OMG!!, For real?? I have been getting over ten missed calls a day for about a week now from +1881935211087 / +1881935211088,

I did call back a few times, it wont connect but a male voice says something that isnt clear and legible, then cuts out.

I have stopped bothering to call back.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by tboy1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
Since most of the naija 'overseas' fraudstars have decided to go back home, nigerians are in trouble

> Chance of the fraudstars gettin caught in nigeria is probably 0 and if they do they'll be released the same day

> Unfortunately, most nigerians are not used to these scamming methods so enough people might fall victims to their tricks

> Easy to get dodgy internal workers so new methods of scamming still to come
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by VIPICO(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
+1881935211088- As i was typing this posting, this one called. With me they are wasting their useless time
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by aieromon(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
I wonder how they are able to extract ur phone credit via voice call.
To the google mobill angry
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by internetpo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
na waoh for naija.
new year new thief systems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etisalat Launches "Super Recharge Offer” (250% Bonus) / Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.