Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nigeria And The Winning Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And The Winning Team (440 Views)

25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians / Eyitayo Jegede Congratulates Rotimi Akeredolu on Winning Ondo Polls (photo) / List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And The Winning Team by Mouth123(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Every minute. we keeping hearing a lot of stories, rumors and lies about Nigeria, the economy and the future of our great nation, different poli-thinking and gimmicks.

Now less than a month to the much anticipated general election. what should we expect??

Who will win this coming election? Presidential or Gubernatorial. predict the outcome of the election.

There is a well planned strategy that will help any political party to win with ease. APC or PDP

i will like to work with Apc Presidential campaign team but if Pdp gets to me first, then GEJ will be our President by May 29. contact me for details.

This strategy is certain to win any political party at least 40million votes Nationwide, if not more...

Let the game begin..

General M. Buhari/Osinbajo ...... OR........
Goodluck E. Jonathan/Sambo

Broom or Umbrella

(1) (Reply)

Pdp’s Oath-taking Allegation Against Tinubu Outlandish, Reactionary – APC: / Evil Characters Use Religion And Politics As Terrorism / Omg!! Chadian President Says He Knows Exactly Where Shekau Is Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.