Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pls Help Me; I Fear For My Future. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Me; I Fear For My Future. (712 Views)

MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes / Nigerians Must Begin To Overcome The Fear Of Becoming An Entrepreneur Now!!! / Fear Over MPC Outcome Fuels Naira Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me; I Fear For My Future. by emmanuelsone: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pls introduce me to what is working for u already..football betting is not working, nairaland online business owners are scammers, all they say is *make so so amount in 7days and the likes* I've fall victim of many scams, average/rich persons are still exploiting the little the poor has..........pls, drop what business is working for you and I'm ready to swing into action immediately.....pls..........and if anyone shud try to scam me or drop somtin dt won't take me anywhere buh to scam me of my hard earn money again, #such will neva be successful in life and if he/she has made it, all his/her fraudulent achievement will vanish while still living by God's grace.
Re: Pls Help Me; I Fear For My Future. by Nmeri17: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
kk op this line of biz is so lucrative. you can see even chika ike dropped her acting career to join us wink smiley

Re: Pls Help Me; I Fear For My Future. by lifestyle1(m): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Op, you can buy and resell foot wears. check my signature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need $19 Perfectmoney Fund, I Will Do A Bank Transfer Instantly / 15 Automated Websites That Could Earn You For Life / Quality Painting Service And Wall Paper Sales And Installation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.