Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Jonathan Sacks Reno Omokri Appoints Obi Asika! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sacks Reno Omokri Appoints Obi Asika! (904 Views)

Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday / Jonathan Sidelines Omokri, Appoints Asika Asnew Social Media Strategist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Sacks Reno Omokri Appoints Obi Asika! by asala1: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Founder of Social Media Week Lagos and owner of Storm Group, Obi Asika, has confirmed his appointment as President Goodluck Jonathan’s Senior Special Assistant on Social Media.

Asika who confirmed his appointment via an open letter he addressed to participants at the Social Media Week (SMW) Lagos 2015, revealed the position has been elevated to cabinet level in the Federal Executive Council (FEC).

Dear Social Media Week Lagos Community,
I am humbled to inform you of my appointment as Senior Special Assistant to the President of Nigeria on Social Media. I would like to thank President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR for entrusting me with this responsibility and I pledge to give my best to the job and as always, to promote Nigeria and her people. It is worthy of note that this is the first appointment at cabinet level on the African continent for the sector and speaks to the innovation driven by the President and his administration.
To ensure the independence of Social Media Week Lagos, I have since the appointment, resigned my position as Chairman of Social Media Week Lagos & recused myself from the programming. I am confident that the team, led by Ngozi Odita, is more than strong enough to produce world-class events year after year. In this regard I am excited about all of the events and speakers and wish everybody well.
I would like to thank all those with whom I have worked over the years across multiple industries and brands for their messages of support. As we move forward there will be more announcements from my office concerning Government policies and plans for the social media space.
I ask my friends, family, associates and all Nigerians for their support and prayers.

May God Bless Nigeria.
Thank You.
Obi Asika
Founder
Social Media Week Lagos

Meanwhile, a New York law firm Daniel Szalkiewicz & Associates has been engaged by Reno Omokri, the outgoing special assistant to the president on new media, to serve a Cease and Desist Notice on Omoyele Sowore and saharareporters.com.

READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/392121-bye-bye-reno-omokri-welcome-obi-asika.html
Re: Jonathan Sacks Reno Omokri Appoints Obi Asika! by asala1: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desperate times requires desperate measures.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sacks Reno Omokri Appoints Obi Asika! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
If he like, he can sack Okupe and FFK; it won't change anything. These people have damaged and are damaging his reputation and his administration beyond repair.

Nigerians are ready for Change! He should be preparing for Life After Aso Rock (LASAR). I'm sure there is still enough fish in Otuoke creeks.

Desperate times indeed
Re: Jonathan Sacks Reno Omokri Appoints Obi Asika! by REMMEI(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Meanwhile..

I'm still voting for change..
Re: Jonathan Sacks Reno Omokri Appoints Obi Asika! by Ttalk: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oh i am disappointed

He should have appointed Realmaldridstar abi what is the name of that player who just signed a mouth-watering contract with PDP-fc
Re: Jonathan Sacks Reno Omokri Appoints Obi Asika! by iyatrustee(f): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
I thought reno denied the rumour last week?

So dude is jobless now? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Sacks Reno Omokri Appoints Obi Asika! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Congrat to him. More grease to your elbow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200 (Credit you within 5 minutes/ 24hours service avalaible)

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless
Re: Jonathan Sacks Reno Omokri Appoints Obi Asika! by IfyAwazie(f): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Now, He needs best strikers for penalty.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Reno Omokri Appoints Obi Asika! by dridowu: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ttalk:
Oh i am disappointed

He should have appointed Realmaldridstar abi what is the name of that player who just signed a mouth-watering contract with PDP-fc
Realmadridstar ?....................................lolololololololol d guy don suffer, anyway we dat are for ChangeFC still stand gidigba.
#wedondecide15

(1) (Reply)

16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) / The Fraud Of The Century / Difference Between APC And PDP Presidential Campaign In Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.