Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Banky W Rocks His Baggy Jeans In Style – Before The Money | See #TBT Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Rocks His Baggy Jeans In Style – Before The Money | See #TBT Photo (1202 Views)

Ice Prince Rocks His Light-up Shoes At The Nigerian Entertainment Awards - Photo / Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye / Wow!! Mr Mayd Plaits His Hair As He Rocks His Vacation With Adebayor (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Rocks His Baggy Jeans In Style – Before The Money | See #TBT Photo by uche715: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Banky W ‘s image has seen a revamp in the past few years and this
photo he just shared is yet another proof that a good job has been
done on him.
While his former ‘kids’, Skales and Wizkid were busy throwing shots
at each other on Twitter, Mr. W was busy flying to London… While
many await a reaction from him, it looks as if that will never come.He just shared his throw back Thursday photo of himself rocking a
baggy jean and white tee along side Tunde Demuren and Segun
Demuren who are part of EME board.
“Started from the baggy’s now we here,” he captioned on IG

Re: Banky W Rocks His Baggy Jeans In Style – Before The Money | See #TBT Photo by EMEzzy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Incase...
Re: Banky W Rocks His Baggy Jeans In Style – Before The Money | See #TBT Photo by nickusoro(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Before the money and fame. Funny the amount of bread he got still ain't enough to make the shape of his head 'cooperate'. grin

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Banky W Rocks His Baggy Jeans In Style – Before The Money | See #TBT Photo by okooloyun1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
I love baggy jean then too but now if my jean is not slim fit I can't wear it.
Re: Banky W Rocks His Baggy Jeans In Style – Before The Money | See #TBT Photo by guente02(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Me sef get baggy jean na. mtcheeews

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Drowns Her Handsome Hubby In Praise As He Marks His Birthday / Photos: Rihanna Looking Elegant In Pink Satin Dress For Premiere Of ‘home’ In LA / Nicki Minaj's Bosom Provided Comfort For A Lad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.