Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista (4711 Views)

Nairalanders Signatures Now Displayed Under Their Posts?? / Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours / I Just Clocked 10,000 Likes On Nairaland (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bloodydemon:

Berem unfortunately you missed the peace chance i gave you

I decided to stay on my own because of someone that really cares for you but choose the other way round (violence)

Ok

I'll start by following you.

And you know what that means

Btw

No mod can stop me
Go to hell son!

2 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by TippyTop(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
@OP I so appreciate you and and thread. I have to assure you that I'm 100% committed to changing Nigeria for the better. Though a pro-PDP I see you guys on the other side as partners in struggle despite not being on the same side of the divide.
As for the insults on my person,I see all the insults and name-calling, I accept them in good faith as it is part of the price I have to pay. The prospect of changing Nigeria which I believe can be achieved within the Jonathan led PDP is what I stand for. Thank You and God bless

Barcanista no shaking, we dey your back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Bloodydemon: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Go to hell son!

Am already in hell because am a bloody demon

Btw

It doesn't ends here it continues in

Social media grin

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Charlotte15: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
He's bad for nairaland, nigeria and Africa. We don't want him.

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by arewafederation: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bloodydemon:

Mr arewafederation mind your business henceforth

Or

I swear with that i will make your life and that of Berem miserable here

My last warning to you

Crazy goat claiming "officer"... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
TippyTop:

Barcanista no shaking, we dey your back.
Thank you my brother. I can always count on you.

@bloodydemon lol...I loyal o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by ekmaxop: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh power banks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies.

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by arewafederation: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

you are the HE goat, you don't reason like a human..

Do me a favour by taking your foolishness elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by PhockPhockMan: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

Stop foooling around. Who send you?

Buhari all the way. Stop the distractions and attention seeking. I suspect you may be a TANiod.
See Pain-ment o o. So, because he's supporting APC, he no longer have mind of his own?
Please get a life.

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by arewafederation: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bloodydemon:

What does your father do for a living?

Listen abooki your place is in the street were your fellow abooki are busy shining nails and selling gworo

That's why you people are easily brainwashed

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Otu nne i ebea

Afo sagbuo nne i

Crazy goat from yaba left.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by omenka(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
donphilopus:
OP, pls request that this thread be deleted. Thanks!
Very unnecessary honestly.
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Here2BustnScrew: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
arewafederation:

Do me a favour by taking your foolishness elsewhere.
you should do that first
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by PhockPhockMan: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
major466:
The Op is currently getting the Barca treatment just because of his honest opinion.
This is the perfect opportunity to Know thy friends and thy foes @Op. By their comments, you shall know them.
See how it's paining them that they lost a member.
See insult here and there. MUMU PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by aresa: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Abeg make that coward stay with the SaTaNists..Good Riddance.. grin

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by PhockPhockMan: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
OP, u don fall my hand.
See your life?

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by najoke: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Silly thread

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Bloodydemon: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by lyntiffany(f): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pls barcanista has moved on with party of light and truth, you guys should get that into your thick cow dung skulls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by idumuose(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
The exit of barcanista from APC is a very bitter pill for his former colleagues to swallow.They haven't come to terms with the truth yet.They hope it is still a dream.

I know cleverly,egift,Gbawe,omenka and berem have been sending pm to barcanista BEGGING him to return to APC(an evil party)

Get this into your skulls if you have any.

Barcanista is gone for good.I like it whenever he turns the heat back on you.gringrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Please kindly move this thread away from politics section. It has nothing to do with politics. There are more important issues to be discussed.

Thanks!
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by idumuose(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
aresa:
Abeg make that coward stay with the SaTaNists..Good Riddance.. grin
Tomorrow,if Gbawe decamps to PDP,it is a good riddance to bad rubbish,if berem decamps,good riddance to bad rubbish.You are like your father Buhari.He does not tolerate dissenting voice.

Awon omo oloshi.
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by dein77(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Barcanista has moved on with his llife. I see no reason this is difficult for the broom wavers to understand and move on with their own lives as well.

And it's even more ridiculous the manner with which they show their frustration concerning his return to his ORIGINAL home.

With every attack and insult, they prove his decision right.

Elections will come and go. Let's be guided.

Meanwhile, GEJ till 2019!
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
@OP I so appreciate you and and thread. I have to assure you that I'm 100% committed to changing Nigeria for the better. Though a pro-PDP I see you guys on the other side as partners in struggle despite not being on the same side of the divide.
As for the insults on my person,I see all the insults and name-calling, I accept them in good faith as it is part of the price I have to pay. The prospect of changing Nigeria which I believe can be achieved within the Jonathan led PDP is what I stand for. Thank You and God bless
You don turn celeb grin grin
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why are the APC nematodes calling the OP names ? Is it part of the APC hidden manifesto to abrogate Freedom of Speech ?

OP, you have the right to move from darkness to light before it is too late. Join Barcanista and enjoy the illuminating light of the ever-shining GEJites.
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by dein77(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why are the APC nematodes calling the OP names ? Is it part of the APC hidden manifesto to abrogate Freedom of Speech ?

OP, you have the right to move from darkness to light before it is too late. Join Barcanista and enjoy the illuminating light of the ever-shining GEJites.

Insults, attacks and intimidation are a part of their campaign strategies. U decamp from their party and you're are branded unprintable names. It's a part of the broom waving group.
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by PhockPhockMan: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Thunder fire you!
plead on my behalf to stop stalking and sexually harassing me? Go ahead with your stupidity. The mods are there for me to report you to.

This is psychiatric situation o o. Berem, take am easy.
I don't even know how you will endure the imminent defeat of Buhari.
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:

You don turn celeb grin grin
Oya come collect autograph na grin
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by dein77(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Thunder fire you!
plead on my behalf to stop stalking and sexually harassing me? Go ahead with your stupidity. The mods are there for me to report you to.

Berem, take am easy oooo...

U dey spew fire and brimstone.

The bitterness could be self destructive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Having Issues / Prince Onyeka Eze Receives Euro-knowledge Awards In London / Your Most Traumatising Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.