Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ (24594 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Protest In Lagos Over Political Violence In Rivers - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by Jsaviour(f): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC - fathers of lies, na for d ph wey i dey they talk say 30 people were killed. APC - make una jeje dey lie now, no blow too much lies just take am small small

3 Likes

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by Popemax(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
clevvermind:
When will apc stop lying?
my dear I stay in ph haven't heard anything like 3 dead talk more of 30...mehn!!this guys r criminals....na fowl way dem go mention 30

3 Likes

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by Popemax(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jsaviour:
APC - fathers of lies, na for d ph wey i dey they talk say 30 people were killed. APC - make una jeje dey lie now, no blow too much lies just take am small small
oboy you dey ph...me dey amadi-ama....we fit block for Lesukka

1 Like

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by stigman(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na them wan die, like say they dey their house they for still dey alive

1 Like

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by oweman: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is a very depresing news item I will however advice the APC to take up the matter wth the National Human Rights Commision copying both the senate president and the Speaker house of Representative and probablt the Chief Justice . Dont just drop your petition and go sleep continue to remind those reciepents asking the position of your case .
Without doubt the pdp and its leaders are very desperate and are like wounded lions nly this time the wunded themselves by beng corrupti in office .
Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
i am a Port Harcourt guy, honestly and without bias for any political party. THIS IS PURE LIE. they should write out there names for everybody to see.
it is only the okirika shutting that we know.

6 Likes

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by obataokenwa(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
we in PH most times wonder where all this things happen...maybe they all happen in Amaechis parlour. Even the so called Okrika riot is mere clash set up by APC to discredit PDP cos they know too well that WIKE will give them a landslide victory. the worst is that Nyesom dont paste posters but has won all the grassroot people plus non indigens. Amaechi focused more on GMB now cos thats his last hope politically...i wonder what will happen to him when he looses both side... i hope people are seeing his desperation even with Tinubu cos this is their last pollitical relevance. be wise!!

3 Likes

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by tojahh(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Abeg na which side of River State? Abi no be this River State me I dey since?

APC... I no like all these misleading news o. Click like if you think this is an attention seeking news from APC

5 Likes

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by chrisxxx(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
With this blatant lies I have come to believe that APC is full of lies. APC is fraudulent. Ikanya u r a disgraced. Don't allow Abe's treatment to be given to you. Remember he took bullet for ROtimi believing that he would be made the flag bearer of his party.

4 Likes

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by tushburg(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
We in Congo have decided GEJ

3 Likes

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by Habeyy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
The All Pronounced Criminals have come again with their give us our daily lie package. Shame on them.
u no go wound me with ur post...which one be our daily lie package again...Shey na MTN or GLO tarrif plan ...funny girl cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Elections conducted by primitive people are done through violence! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by lastpage: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

This is getting out of hand. Please tell your boys to take it easy.

We know you would lose the election.
Take it easy ke?

Did you not notice that ANYTIME that devil-incarnate called Shepopotamus enters anywhere, BLOOD MUST BE SPILLED?

History shows and tells us about "women who drove their husband to their grave" ...... just for personal ambition!
Does anyone still remember Mariam Babangida, DURING HIS "Maradona days"?

That Patience is Jonathan's "Achilles heel"....
she will not relent until either she kaputs ..... or push Jonathan into his grave! Either one or the other.

Watch this space. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by advancelegacy: 4:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Do you think its easy or possible to kill up to 30 supporters of a political party in a state under democratic settings especially in an enlightened country like Nigeria ? We should beg the APC to stop calling us fools in this country because it is getting out of hand the disdain with which they look down at our intellect.

3 Likes

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by naijanaso: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Orikinla:

"[size=28pt]Stay away from Okrika” – Ateke Tom, stakeholders warn Amaechi, APC[/size]

Former militant leader of the Niger Delta Peoples’ Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Ateke Tom, has warned Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, his All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Dakuku Peterside, and their supporters to stay away from Okrika.

The APC has said it would return to the community for the rescheduled governorship rally which was truncated last week by violence resulting in the death of a police officer.

Ateke Tom, who gave the warning yesterday, explained his declaration was in tandem with the unanimous decision of O

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/25/stay-away-from-okrika-ateke-tom-stakeholders-warn-amaechi-apc/

Ateke Tom: No More Political Campaigns in Okrika
THISDAY Live‎ - 2 days ago
The leader of the defunct militant group, Niger Delta Vigilante, Chief Ateke Tom, has said no political party would be allowed to hold any ...
"Stay away from Okrika" - Ateke Tom, stakeholders warn Amaechi, APC
DailyPost Nigeria‎ - 23 hours ago
Ateke Tom, others caution parties against rallies in Okrika
The Guardian Nigeria‎ - 2 days ago

THE MEDIA IN NIGERIA IS OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM. THE STATEMENT CLEARLY STATED ''NO MORE CAMPAIGNS IN OKRIKA BY ANY POLITICAL PARTY'' THIS INCLUDES THE PDP, APC, APGA, LABOUR AND EVERY OTHER PARTY. I LISTENED TO ALL THE PRESS STATEMENTS. THERE WAS NO TIME THEY SAID ''AMAECHI'' NOR DID THEY MENTION ANY POLITICIAN'S NAME. IT WAS NOT ATEKE TOM THAT ISSUED THE STATEMENT, BUT THE CHIEFS, ELDERS AND RULERS OF THE OKRIKA TOWN. ATEKE WAS ONLY CONTACTED BY PRESS MEN FOR COMMENTS AND IN HIS OWN WORDS (PARAPHRASED) SAID...''WHO BE ME? IF THE THE PEOPLE SAY NO MORE CAMPAIGN...AND ANYTHING THEM TALK, I GO OBEY. I TOO SMALL TO CHALLENGE MY PEOPLE...''
THIS IS THE REASON I DON'T READ OUR LOCAL DAILIES...

2 Likes

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by naijanaso: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2015
I THOUGHT I WAS LIVING IN RIVERS STATE UNTIL THE ADVENT OF APC. THIS IS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE YET TO ASCERTAIN/CONFIRM ALL THE THINGS THE APC SAID HAD HAPPENED IN PHC. WHERE IS THIS RIVERS STATE WHERE ALL THESE KILLINGS HAPPENED LOCATED SO THAT I WILL MOVE THAT PART OF NIGERIA AND LISTEN TO NEWS OR BETTER STILL SEE THINGS MYSELF...

I HATE THIS!

1 Like

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by jdbrasco(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
PDP & Violence!
Siamese twins undecided

God protect us Progressives!
Why don't u fear God? Kia APC

1 Like

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by Ajinoride(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Trut:
This is pure propaganda from Amaechi and his fellow APCheat, adonbiliv the story.
APC has thrown caution to the winds. I guess telling lies is a key function of their medulla.
the same APC that said they have 150 pix of burnt cars and houses and other properties in rivers , yet have not been able to come up with the pix till date.

2 Likes

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by Forwetinnah: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringrin

No be only 30, na 3 million. Please give us their names and addresses. No be Rivers State where I dey??

1 Like

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by DaBullIT(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2015
ishiamu:

Common sense is not common gullible janjanweed

Apparently you just proved it

People from opposition are getting killed , You are sitting comfortably to call someone a janjanweed , abi ? ? ?
Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by Orikinla(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
dein77:
Choi! !!

For this PH wey me too dey?

APC's lies are capable of bringing back the dead!
[size=14pt]Where do you stay in PH?
Stop lying.
APC did not start the violence in Rivers State.
It is was my quest to stop the violence that I left Lagos to Rivers State in 2004.
PDP started the violence in Rivers.[/size]
Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by Alhajiumar37(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Allah is wit us APC
Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by ishiamu(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

Apparently you just proved it

People from opposition are getting killed , You are sitting comfortably to call someone a janjanweed , abi ? ? ?

Any proof to show to that?

1 Like

Re: ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ by DaBullIT(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Any proof to show to that?

Worefa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State / Apc’s Claim On My Citizenship Idiotic –atiku / Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.