Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State (18108 Views)

Thugs Attack & Brutalise Government Officials In Biu,Borno State(pics) / Buratai Commissions Tactical Operation Base Of Army In His Town Biu,Borno(pics) / Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by ruffDiamond: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jona boys don start again why?
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by Uncletony(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
The only thing necassary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing!. wakeup every good man! Fight against slavery, fight fight fight!!!. So no to islam.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by francisUB: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ette mkpo ami akak owo ndien o
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by mustymatic(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
talktrue1:
I hope GEJ is safe
How can his employees kill him? are they mad?
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by mustymatic(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Where are the Goodluck supporters? or is this also not part of d transformation? smh
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Shekau and his goons are cowards, they have now resorted to suicide bombing, killing the unarmed. Well I believe if we cut off the head of this problem, it will end for good.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by dein77(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
Jonathan better return back to Abuja. Going to Baga in a bid to score cheap points and steal some thunder from Buhari who have Today on lockdown.

What has he been waiting for in the last 5yrs plus?

Nigerians intend to return the Zoologist safely home to Otueke this 2015.

Sai Buhari all the way!

Una get mouth ehhh nnn

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by tit(f): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
god purnish apc, buhari, shekau, tinubu, berem and osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by nedupel(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
boman2014:
R.I.P my fellow Nigerians...

Stupidity is when you used
generator to charge your phone and
still come on Nairaland to type GEJ
till 2019.
me I get light
Gej till GMB knowns DAT
Old age is old age.
Can ur grandpa think like a youth?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Our Muslim brothers no dey taya
Their brothers in Syria just kidnapped 220 Assyrian Christians

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by Lilaex: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
so because he spoke his mind u will call him names
Dyt:

SMH
I don't wanna call u names
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by hamingra: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
ikombe:
ok they bombed.
Ok many died.
Ok rip to the dead
GEJ TILL 2019 undecided

angry angry angry angry angry ewu
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by hamingra: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:
Our Muslim brothers no dey taya
Their brothers in Syria just kidnapped 220 Assyrian Christians

stop this! its no longer funny pls
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by hamingra: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
nedupel:
me I get light
Gej till GMB knowns DAT
Old age is old age.
Can ur grandpa think like a youth?

na fat lie! you no get light! i dey see your house from here!
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by Abujabir24: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
My uncle among the casualties.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by hamingra: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
Shekau and his goons are cowards, they have now resorted to suicide bombing killing the unarmed. Well I believe if we cut off the head of this problem, it will end for good.

so the Oct 1 2010 Abuja bombing was what? Fighting armed soldiers? Maybe Nyanya bombing was also fighting armed soldiers
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by Abayhormy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
parkhurst:
Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government..?.?
thank you ohh. I thought I was d only one observing that NL cleverly "boycotts/cordone off" facts and informations incidences & revelations unfavorable to pdp & jona. I've noticed compromise on this forum.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by hallysonia(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
ikombe:
ok they bombed.
Ok many died.
Ok rip to the dead

GEJ TILL 2019 undecided

ok GEJ til 2019
ok bombin continue
ok many more wil stil dead
ok petroleum go rise to 300 per liter
ok money wil cntinue to be no coruption
ok Nigeria pple cntinue to suffer

SAI BUHARI, SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by wordcat(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=dorin27 post=31114685][/quote]

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

And where's ur house
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by 100Cents: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
adaybayor:
this lunatics again!!!

Buhari brothers again..

Buhari said they should be settled by government, that they are militants..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by 100Cents: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
parkhurst:
Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government..?.?

Stop this rubbish..
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by wordcat(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mike008:

"Biu town, Borno state, Nigeria’s North-East region". This in the introductory paragraph, how the hell did you not see it?

Oh, thank u very much dear.

So Biu is borno state?
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by wordcat(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
makzeze:
Biu is in Rivers state south south nigeria.

Really?
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by Matilde1: 12:15am On Feb 27, 2015
againnnnnn? how? when they are bombing sambissa...what's going on
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by nedupel(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2015
hamingra:

na fat lie! you no get light! i dey see your house from here!
no be sambisa u dey stay?
Because dem don pursue bokoaram from ur village
U wan show ur self
Thank Gej if not u for no fit charge or come borrow phone.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by dein77(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2015
This is really sad.....Government needs to do more in its fight against these thugs. ...It's getting too scary.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State by adaybayor(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
100Cents:

Buhari brothers again..

Buhari said they should be settled by government, that they are militants..

when will you stop being an I.diot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe / Ken Nnamani Declares Intention To Run For President Under APC / Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.